[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with never ever getting a vagina? Or do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 3
How do you deal with never ever getting a vagina?

Or do you simply have to sign up for the butcher and wish you're one of the few that makes it out with something similar to a vagina?
>>
I took the second option, worked out pretty well. I'm 1000x happier than before.
>>
>>5829462
I enjoy my dick desu
>>
>>5829462
Option 2, probably.
The local "butcher" is a bit of a jerk, but more of his former patients seem happy with their vagina's appearance and function than don't. Still, there are those that don't.

No one ever said transition was going to be without pain or risk who wasn't lying.
>>
>>5829462
add a penis to that pic and you have the greatest thing on earth
>>
Without SRS I would still have to tuck the rest of my life, and always look at my penis. Want to slip in to leggings for the day? Wear a bikini? Too bad!

With SRS, I could easily wear a bikini, never tuck again, and even if vaginal sex feels bad or my vagina is ugly, anal sex should still be fun.

I can't imagine why the first option would ever be a good idea, unless you enjoy using your penis. 'Reduced sexual pleasure' is a shitty argument because I've never really gotten pleasure from my penis.
>>
>>5829462
idk anon
getting a vagina was pretty simple for me
>>
>>5829642
Because you were given $20k to get it.
>>
>>5829667
insurance covers srs too but hey let's not focus on reality
>>
>>5829677
Should we focus on your autism instead?

Do you even get help for it? How on earth do you think it's in any way normal to run around screaming "lol xD I got SRS super easy"?
>>
>>5829677
Depending on where you live, insurance typically has a lot more hoops to jump through than just paying out of pocket. Idk if that's how you did it, but insurance definitely makes things harder in some ways.
>>
>>5829681
what autism ?
pointing out that srs isn't this mythical thing nobody is able to get ?
pointing out that srs is pretty damn good and no difference to a natal vagina exist if you go to a good surgeon ?
I mean feel free to diagnose me with autism but maybe show your degree first you I know the other shrinks I went to were shit, thanks :)
>>5829686
true here it was fairly straight forward : pay out of pocket and get it back later or wait and then get it paid, I went with the former
but even out of pocket it's not that unobtainable imo, sure you gotta save a while but in the end living off pasta and cheap frosted veggies for a while is worth srs
>>
>>5829692
You didn't save a while, your parents or grandparents payed for it.

You do definitely have autism, either that, or you're a psychopath.
>>
>>5829696
>You didn't save a while, your parents or grandparents payed for it.
not for srs but I still saved quite a lot before they offered to pay it for me
>You do definitely have autism, either that, or you're a psychopath.
sure Anon M.D. , now if you don't mind, how did you reach this conclusion, what are your credentials ?
>>
>>5829712
yeah enabling your child to live a happy and healthy life sure is horrifying and cruel ^^
>>
>>5829731
well I was infertile to begin with so they destroyed nothing
not to mention you can bank sperm/eggs
>>
>>5829597
>if vaginal sex feels bad

Neo-vaginal sex feels amazing. HRT shrinks your prostate making it harder to reach through anal, a neo-vagina is closer to your smaller prostate which makes it really easy to stimulate through vaginal penetration over anal. Speaking from experience.
>>
>>5829692
>insurance covers srs too but hey let's not focus on reality
literally 99% of the time, it doesn't (unless you're in ca)
>but even out of pocket it's not that unobtainable imo, sure you gotta save a while but in the end living off pasta and cheap frosted veggies for a while is worth srs
because everyone makes 50k a year. especially trannies, with the high rate of job discrimination. admit it, america sucks.
>>
>>5829769
Yeah I've been on HRT long enough that any shrinkage is done, but anal still feels amazing. Penile stimulation felt like shit pre-HRT, and now I basically get no stimulation from it.

I was worried the lack of sensation from my penis would translate to the neovagina (same nerves, for the most part, right?), but it's good to hear it stimulates the prostate even more.
>>
>>5829786
>(unless you're in ca)
weird, most murrican trannies I know aren't form CA and got it covered
>because everyone makes 50k a year
srs costs nowhere near 50k
>america sucks
and america isn't the whole world
>>
>>5829462
Or you could just work on your self-esteem. Show some confidence. People are always like "mimimi no one likes me. I am worthless."

Each and everyone of you, except for the stupid idiots, have a nice attribute. A thing you can do really well. Whatever it may be. How happy you are in life, is completely in YOUR hand. Sounds cliche? It is. But it's true. I, yesterday, got to know I have facet syndrome. In addition to my asthma, which I got last year. And the 3 surgeries I had before last year. Each year one surgery. Me being in pain 24/7, due to pulled groins and what not.

Plus in debts a little great deal. I got the best job in the world, got fired because of surgery. Was sick too long.

I am still standing. I am still confident in my abilities, as limited as they might be now. Pull yourself together and go out. Or stay online,doesn't matter.

I met my significant other in 2014. October. Or at least that is when we committed to each other. She lives a whole country afar. We're making it work.

My life is not perfect, by all means. I am still standing. And no, not my dick. Although he is standing as well.

If that does something for you, good. If this is really just about getting pussy, then good too. Ignore it.

P.s.: Get a fleshlight. Got mine from amazon.
>>
>>5829828
The thread's actually about trans women and their options with regard to their own genitals, and feelings on the matter.

Glad you and your SO are making it work, though.
>>
>>5829462
>How do you deal with never ever getting a vagina?
I deal with not getting pussy by developing severe AGP -_-
>>
>>5829462
I'll have to see one of the SRS surgeons. No choice in it. My disk is getting in the way of enjoying sex.
>>
>>5829462
Eh, it sucks but there's worse things than having functional genitalia. Really outside of the obvious gender stuff my only gripe with my penis is that ruins the look of too many female clothes if it's not tucked.
>>
I changed my mind just as I was about to schedule my surgery, after I saw an illustration of a trans woman by an artist I really like, that made me feel more beautiful with a penis than I thought I might without.
>>
>>5830078
Ah yes, the art of Incase often speaks to me on a deep level.
>>
>>5830078
art cures dysphoria ?
neat we gotta research this
>>
>>5830092
I never had strong dysphoria about my junk. I just didn't feel particularly proud of it for the longest time.
>>
>>5830099
ah
glad it helped you then :)
>>
Wish I didn't have my dick, but I'm pretty terrified of the surgery. Worried if I pick the wrong surgeon and I get all fucked up, or an ugly one, or get less sensation. I have pretty good orgasms at the moment, still got my foreskin and everything.

Fuck, I dunno I guess I'm a pussy. I wish I was as gung-ho as some people seem but you can't go back from this decision.
>>
>>5829818
>weird, most murrican trannies I know aren't form CA and got it covered
That is weird! Extremely uncommon. Maybe you just have no idea what you're talking about.
>srs costs nowhere near 50k
LIVING costs a lot, you privileged fuck. How much do most people have for "saving up" after car payment, insurance, bills, rent, family obligations, etc? Not much. Vanishingly little if you make <50k. Oh yeah, just save up your imaginary money and get SRS. It's that simple. Don't blame me for not having rich parents like you
>>
>>5829818
>and america isn't the whole world
right after
>insurance covers srs too but hey let's not focus on reality

>lectures americans
>americans: but you're wrong
>MURRICA IS NOT THE CENTER OF THE WORLD YOU KNOW
>>
>>5829462
Vaginas are disgusting, so there's no issue.
>>
>>5830143
fetishist
>>
File: 1456858119129.jpg (53 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1456858119129.jpg
53 KB, 640x360
How do I get over my anesthesia phobia?
I'm totally fine with the surgery and can't wait to finally get rid of my balls but I'm so scared of going under and not waking up.

Is there any SRS that uses local/partial anesthetic?
>>
>>5830191
You can get orchiectomies done under a local anaesthetic.
>>
File: 1452234422029.jpg (61 KB, 549x482) Image search: [Google]
1452234422029.jpg
61 KB, 549x482
>tfw transman
>tfw PIV

aww yesh
>>
>>5830289
>>5830191
And actually, wait, last I heard Brassard (in Montreal) was performing SRS under local.
>>
>>5829465
>>5829462

same here. I sussed out the reality of it through a lot of research, it's not as magical or as horrifying as the internet wants you to believe.j

Much happier, satisfied, and at peace with myself now. 90% of the day I'm wearing clothes so I'm not looking at it, so appearance doesn't factor in much during that time. Just sitting down at work feels normal/ awesome knowing that I have the right parts.

It looks good, except for the scarring/ other stuff that will heal, it's well within the range of a good vag. I can still get free revisions from my doctor which I plan on doing to make it look closer to what I prefer.

Orgasm perfectly fine just like before. Nothing was lost there.

I was so satisfied the first time I pull on underwear and jeans and actually fit. No more tucking/ putting on layers, I can just change clothes like a normal fucking person. I can get up in the morning, get dressed, and go out without fussing or worrying. No slipping or dickscomfort, just a vag mcnasty.

Getting SRS out of the way helped tons with my confidence and helped me move on with my life. Granted it was something I always planned on doing, so mentally, not having it held me back.

If you're normal down there (dick & balls without abnormality) and want SRS, I think it's worth it. Go to any big-name surgeon, and you're likely to get good results.
>>
>>5830176
>implying faggotry/adultery is not all part of one giant clusterfuck of modern moral bankruptness
>>
Who does good SRS for short dick, and small balls?
>>
>>5829786
Sorry to side with the autist, but you're wrong. Insurance covers srs in most states, and accss (poor people Healthcare) also covers it. I have insurance from my school (paid for by government loans) and that also covers it.

Also, I don't see how people don't save a ton of money. My savings was close to 20k before I started school, and I worked at a job that paid $10 an hour. My monthly expenses are close to about 600 a month since I share a 2 bedroom with roomates, am on food stamps, and have a shitty beater car.
>>
>>5830781
My insurance will cover literally nothing since it's a "pre-existing condition"
>>
>>5830787
Sorry famalam. You're in an unfortunate minority. I'd you're poor, just apply for free Healthcare. That's how I got my orchi. Paid like 800 and it covered the rest (6000). Preexisting condition too. I will probably get srs on my new insurance when I graduate
>>
>>5830800
So far I've been bumming with my parents to save on rent and saving literally every penny. I think now I have maybe around 12-14 thousand saved up (half of it is in a cd so i don't know exactly when I can use that money, I haven't checked on it since I put it in.)
>>
>>5830610
this is literally the only thing thai surgeons are good for. they apparently slice the scrote skin like finely sliced ham so there's more surface to work with.

anything else you hear about thai doctors is just memers meming.
>>
>>5830787
it's illegal to deny for preexisting conditions on new plans. just get new insurance. they didn't ask me any medical questions when I applied.
>>
>>5831224
I thought they zapped all preexisting condition clauses with Obama Care?
>>
>>5830781
>Insurance covers srs in most states
No, private insurance rarely does.
>I have insurance from my school
Lucky you! But most employers do not provide this, and are not mandated to (ACA is changing this situation around the edges, slowly).
>Also, I don't see how people don't save a ton of money. My savings was close to 20k before I started school
ie when you lived with your parents? Obviously, there are a great many things you don't see, because you're coddled.
>>5830800
>Sorry famalam. You're in an unfortunate minority.
No, not a minority. Vast majority. The situation sucks right now. As well, there are, that I know of, two SRS surgeons that accept insurance in the US. Both have long waitlists. Reimbursement typically requires that you pay all or a partial amount up front, out of pocket. Then you get it back later. It's nothing as simple as "just get insurance lol"
>>
>>5831486
>I thought they zapped all preexisting condition clauses with Obama Care?
This is true. There was some transitional stuff, but all of those people have been switched over to exchange or employer provided plans.

However, in most insurance plans, transgender-related procedures are listed in the exclusions right beside "cosmetic surgery"
>>
>>5831709
No, I wasn't living with my parents. Did you even read my post? I was homeless for a year and then found 2 roomates and a shitty job.

Which two? Because my surgeon accepts both access and private insurance. So you're a liar if you don't say their name. The wait list was 3 months for a consultation, and then I had surgery the next year. I didn't need to wait for reimbursement. Accss took care of everything. And just so you know, that's free American government sponsored insurance.
>>
>>5831709
>>5831816
Also, I'm not some special case. I live in a red state, and I only knew that it was literally that easy to get surgery because some people at the LGBT homelessness support group who were trans did it before me.

You should go back to /r9k/
>>
>>5831816
> And just so you know, that's free American government sponsored insurance.
That's what I'm saying, most private insurance DOESN'T cover this and most people don't qualify for public care bc the income cutoff is ridiculously low. Vast majority of people don't qualify. It would be great if we had universal public healthcare but we don't, and saying "it's no big deal" is fucking stupid
>Insurance covers srs in most states,
is a lie, full stop
>>
>I didn't need to wait for reimbursement.
Yes, that's another perk not available to most with private insurance.
>>
>>5832190
>>5832190
>ignoring literally every other point

Also, how can you be this delusional?
Medicare (literally all states) cover transgender health care and srs since 2014. Everyone under the 50000 a year bracket can get Medicare. If you make more than that, it should be easy to buy your own private insurance which does cover transgender care (Aetna, blue Cross Blue shield).

So basically you're trying to find fake excuses.
>>
>>5829462
>How do you deal with never ever getting a vagina?
I got a vagina.
>>
>>5832238
Different person. Shame I don't live in America, our government doesn't fund it, and our private insurers don't fund any of it either.

American healthcare is a mess, but for once, I'd rather be under their system than ours.
>>
>>5832257
Sorry about that. I have no advice then. I guess just try to get a job with a corporation that does cover it. In the US, all the big corporations like target, Walmart, Apple, Geico all offer company healthcare that covers it.
>>
>>5832288
Honestly, I'm probably going to end up moving to America after I'm done with my undergraduate studies. If I can wait a few years, and get citizenship (which is apparently pretty infamous for being a pain to get), I might get lucky.
>>
>>5832238
>Everyone under the 50000 a year bracket can get Medicare.
NO THEY CAN'T. Some states have expanded coverage, eg for families, but the minimum requirement is like 130% of the FPL (11k a year for an individual). You have to be dirt poor.
>If you make more than that, it should be easy to buy your own private insurance which does cover transgender care
NOOO this is so wrong.
>>
>>5832303
But you're delusional.
The average cost for Aetna and blue Cross Blue Shield is 2400 a year for an individual, which is easily doable if you don't quality for Medicaid.
>>
>>5829462
>>5832322
THE POWER OF CHRISTIANS COMPELS YOU!
>>
It's super easy to get Medicaid, even without an SSN.
>>
>>5832238
> Everyone under the 50000 a year bracket can get Medicare
This is totally false. Some states have expanded coverage, but the minimum federal requirement for an individual would be around 14000 a year.
>If you make more than that, it should be easy to buy your own private insurance which does cover transgender care (Aetna, blue Cross Blue shield).
This is also false. Most available plans from those companies have exclusions on trans care. Some (not most) *employers* broker coverage of this with those insurers, and a few state exchanges are starting to move towards requiring it, but otherwise it's not available.
>>
Why the fuck would I want a vagina?
>>
>>5832399
But I personally have had the cheapest insurance from both of those companies. And the were recommended to me by other poor trans people because they cover it.
>>
>>5832404
female jeans have no pockets so having one built in is pretty nifty
>>
>>5832340
>The average cost for Aetna and blue Cross Blue Shield is 2400 a year for an individual, which is easily doable if you don't quality for Medicaid.
And again, these plans will have exclusions on trans care. The majority of plans available through the exchange and employers, incl Aetna and BCBS plans, will have exclusions. Employers and institutions can elect to include all sorts of stuff in their coverage if they're paying for it (nothing special about Aetna or BCBS in that regard), but the default right now is exclusion. I have Aetna, no coverage. Sorry to tell you.
>>
>>5832445
That shit sucks! I want my pockets and my donger!! ;_;
>>
>>5832494
well you have a back pocket too
or dilate your bellybutton so you can store your wallet in it
get creative yo
>>
>>5832475
Blue Cross has no exclusions on Trans stuff.
>>
>>5832513
Even butchy fashion has no pockets?
>>
>>5832425
Again it varies based on state policy. It has nothing to do with the insurer (for example I have Aetna, no coverage). There are at present a few states that mandate trans-inclusive coverage; outside of the NE/West Coast you're generally fucked.
>>
>>5832543
nah they do
based boyfriend jeans
>>
>>5832535
>Blue Cross has no exclusions on Trans stuff.
Most of their policies do. Even says so on their site
>Gender reassignment surgery is specifically excluded under most health benefit plans.
It's up to the employer or the state to make sure it's inclusive.
>>
>>5832666
It's not. I have Blue Cross Complete and it's included. And that's Medicaid level stuff.
>>
>>5832560
thank god!

but what if i get hard in public ;-;
>>
>>5832690
tuck right I guess
>>
>>5832690
Ur girl tinkler gets hard in public? Do u like anime? What about husky guys with beards?
>>
>>5832704
Alright. That wont break my stuff right?
>>5832715
Big hairy guys set me off like nothing else omg they're the best to cuddle with and fuck. Either way is ok with me. Anime is usually boring as hell but I like dragonball z.
>>
>>5832749
I don't think so
>>
>>5832715
And yes it gets hard but it's embarrassing because girls aren't usually supposed to get hard and people would be grossed out at me or something. I'll just be femboy mode i guess when i'm not in the mood to tuck or something?
>>5832762
That's good.
>>
>>5829462
Utter abomination, seek forgiveness frum teh Lord
>>
>>5832794
done that
gawd told me we cool if I'm a lesbian
>>
>>5832805
But men are so big and cuddly they give me tingles thinking about them!
>>
>>5832829
then you'll go to hell /B/ told me so
sorry :(
>>
>>5832836
Dammit :( at least there's hotties there.
>>
>>5832836

You’re not a man though so it’s the reverse. You go to Hell if you ARE a lesbian.
>>
>>5832879
I am both tho and since I was baptized as male gawd sees me as one
>>
>>5832879
Hell sounds pretty cool it's where all the gays are hanging out
>>
>>5830493
who did you go to?
>>
>>5832682
>It's not. I have Blue Cross Complete and it's included.
No, that's not how insurance works. It's not just like "oh I have BCBS, everyone else with BCBS has the same exact coverage." This is a byzantine, multi-layered bureaucracy. Coverage varies depending on the policy and what has been brokered, not the insurer. If the brokers/admin haven't contracted for trans care, it's generally not included (a fact that, again, insurers readily admit to). There is no federal restriction on trans exclusion in private policies, and for the most part nobody gives a shit. This leaves it up to individual employers and the states to take the initiative. For that reason, accessing care is still a struggle for many even most trans people in the us. I don't see the point in denying that fact or the work people are doing to change it.
>>
>tfw no big hairy not ugly not creepy guy to cuddle and fuck in the butt and then eat at chick fil a with
>>
>>5832445
So, what do you keep in your pocket?
>>
>>5833234
new 3ds xl
gotta get dem streetpass boni yo :^)
>>
>>5832829
Men give me the creeps.
>>
>>5832238
You have to be a hon to get Medicare you idiot. It's only available to people 65 and older or disabled.

If you're talking about *Medicaid*, the limits are pretty crazy (we're talking under $14k a year to qualify in most states) AND most states specifically have exclusions for transgender health care in their Medicaid plans because they are not legally required to cover it.

Here's a great example:
https://mss.anthem.com/Documents/WIWI_CAID_Member_Handbook_ENG.pdf

The member handbook for Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (Medicaid) members in the state of Wisconsin. Page 21, "What Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield does not cover"

*Sex-change surgery or treatments

So even Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield is not consistent in what they cover and it varies on a state-by-state basis. I have this healthcare plan and they won't even pay for my fucking estrogen.
>>
I'm waiting for a few more advances in surgery techniques. I don't buy consoles on release either, so I'm not going to trust my genitals to surgeons just yet.
>>
>>5834317
>"What Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield does not cover"
>*Sex-change surgery or treatments
A creative doc can call it "hormone imbalance" or something else, and get AAs and hormones covered. AAs get prescribed for prostrate enlargement and cancer so they are covered that way. Obama Care also made it so if it is covered for one sex, it must be covered for all.
>>
>>5832942
McGinn
>>
>>5830493
>Go to any big-name surgeon
That's not what a butcher is.
The butcher is the SRS surgeon that the national healthcare provides, because you can't afford going to a big name.
>>
>>5833242
Why?
>>
>>5834317
They are legally obligated to cover it. Was changed in 2014.
>>
>>5829462
The bad results are mostly from old fucks, even for the aftermarket vags.
>>
>>5834906
Being much more pushy than I can deal with. Trying to push beyond boundaries like no anal period even after being repeatably told no.
>>
>>5835520
Well maybe you could try topping them for a change? Unless that gives you dysphoria :(
>>
>>5835520
I hate bottoming myself. It's a pain in the ass to prepare for and it ends with me hurting myself. I'd rather top a man (or androgynous woman) than bottom.
>>
>>5835877
Thrusting makes me depressed. :( The only benefit I get out of it is the joy of knowing I made my partner feel good. It isn't enough to overcome the depression.
>>
>>5829462
I DON'T REALLY MIND
ALL I WANT IS SNIP AND LOTS OF FACE SURGERY
GIVE ME
>>
>>5829462
Why would you want one?
>>
>>5835944
That sucks. Maybe try passive topping? Or just oral stuff. Maybe giving oral plus prostate massage. Maybe receiving? The world is your oyster.
>>
>>5836348
comfyness and raping lesbians
obviously
>>
>>5830291
When I went last month, it was spinal and general anesthesia, but maybe that was because I also got BA. All the other patients also seemed to be saying they were put under general, though.
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.