[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first world country >no LGBT rights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: italy-flag.gif (5 KB, 390x265) Image search: [Google]
italy-flag.gif
5 KB, 390x265
>first world country
>no LGBT rights
>>
>>5825076
Italy is a shitty country
>>
Greatest country, never fails me
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 341x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 341x389
>68% of people in NI are in favour of same sex marriage
>NI assembly votes in favour of same sex marriage
>largest party vetoes it
>this will not hurt them in any way at the next election
>no one cares because England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland legalised same sex marriage and the issue has been laid to rest
>>
>>5825076
Civ unions passed some days ago m8
>>
Italy is not 1st world. 1st world does not mean "rich." It doesn't mean "post-industrial." First World means those that were allied with the United States after world war 2 with common economic interests.

US+Canada+Australia+S.Africa+Japan+Australia+Most of West Europe is first world.
Mexico+S.America+The Middle East+Rest of Africa+S.E.Asia is second world. They're neutral and up for grabs in the cold war.
Carribean+Russia+East Europe+East Asia+Most of the -istans are Third World. They were aligned strongly with USSR and its economic interests.

Italy is a second world shithole. Nobody like Italy. Nobody has ever liked Italy.
>>
>>5825208
Bruh the second world was the communists and the third world was the neutral ones
>>
>>5825208
And Italians don't like you or anyone else. As a matter of fact, we Italians despise each other. It's a backstabfest, the north hates the south, the south hates the north, central Italy is convinced it's still in the middle ages. I live in Tuscany and hell, there still is some sort of feudal mentality, along the lines of "I'm Florentine and I hate people from Pisa. Why? Because it's been like this since the XII century! What kind of question is that."
>>
>>5825208
wtf am I reading? Please just go and read a book, any book.
>>
>>5825208
Basically everything in this post is wrong. It's kind of impressive.
>>
gay go to spain .....in italy not love ''omosex''
>>
>>5825076
>first world country
>>
>>5825147
the civil union not passed in italy for stepchild adoption
>>
>>5825580
Good
Don't ruin innocent child lives for some degenerate fetish.
>>
>>5825076
That's because of the closet fascism. How does polgbt sound now, faggots? Remember who's side you're on.
>>
File: chuckleatyou.gif (3 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
chuckleatyou.gif
3 MB, 400x206
>>5825076
>Italy
>first world
>>
>>5825597
Despite your attempts at cropping out the website title, I was able to find out that this screenshot is from LifeSiteNews, a site owned by the Campaign Life Coalition, an Christian conservative anti-gay, anti-abortion group. Not exactly the kind of site that I would consider an unbiased and credible source on /lgbt/ matters.
>>
>>5825076

No instead you have Catholicism, which is even more betterer. <3

>>5825282

Northern Italy is best Italy.

Empirical proof: my family came from Tuscany and I like Dante, Petrarch and Boccaccio. Also less swarthy.

Tomatoes > polenta though, they got us there.
>>
>>5825753
Tuscany is amazing. Source: I'm Tuscan. Bias aside, of which there is plenty (we love to wave our dicks saying we're the only ones speaking "true Italian" and that we're the pioneers of art, culture and anything else), we have many reasons to be proud of our heritage. Honestly I don't give a fuck that we can't adopt children or whatever (saying this as a gay person, mind you), at least we still have some sense of national identity.
>>
>>5825076
Italy has lgbt employment laws.
>>
>>5825597
>>5825730
Plus that's literally one case and it gets harped on all the fucking time by anti-gay /pol/tards like it's representative of all gay adoptive parents. If the kid were an adopted girl and it was a straight couple the story wouldn't have gone national, let alone international. Sex abuse by straight couples happens in every country around the world
>>
>>5825208
You got second and third world mixed up. And Italy IS first world.
>>
>>5826243
>naxalt
>>
File: no shit.png (815 KB, 645x699) Image search: [Google]
no shit.png
815 KB, 645x699
>>5825076
That's how an italian MtF looks like:
https://archive.is/eLPbu
>>
>>5826311
And that's a valid argument how? One or even a handful of instances of gay pedophilia is justification to regard all gays as pedophiles? Should we regard all straight men as rapists since most rapists are straight men?
>>
>>5826368
>regard all gays as pedophiles
>regard all straight men as rapists
You do realise that both of these are actually happening at this very moment, right?
>>
>>5826338
I don't usually ever laugh, everyone's trying their best, but fucking wow it hurtsjkas
>>
>>5826338
the fuck
>>
>>5825144
Holy shit that sucks man. You know it will get no attention in the media too.

I feel for you.
>>
>>5826338
Marisa?
Should have married Alice!
>>
>>5825144
What the hell, how does that work?
>>
>>5826527
same language and no borders
>>
>>5826675
How close is NI to leaving the UK and unifying with the rest of the island?
>>
>>5825215
You are objectively wrong.
>>
Gays would fag up the wine too much.
>>
>>5826690

Not.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.