[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've made the decision: I'm going to become a femboy!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
I've made the decision: I'm going to become a femboy!

How do I acquire anti-androgens and oestrogen?

I'm in the UK so I can get medical supplies through the NHS but I doubt they'd prescribe me the fun pills just cos I wanna be cute

So where can I buy them online? Or are they available in pharmacies?
>>
>>5821172
do to a doctor or psych in private, do things quickly

until then self med from qhi

im not from uk but my psych knows I dont want to change gender and prescribes me moans for over two years now

if I could found someone like that in Poland with relative ease, you can do it to where you are now
>>
>>5821187
What's qhi?
>>
>>5821191
a pharmacy!

alldaychemist is fine too

just stake clear from inhouse
>>
>>5821208
I'd feel so awkward walking into a pharmacy looking like a normal late-teens boy buying female hormones uwu

Is there any way of getting hold of them that doesn't involve interacting with other humans?
>>
>>5821231
They're not real pharmacies.
>>
>>5821259
What do you mean? What's the difference between a qhi and a regular pharmacy?
>>
just..fuck off

go back to whatever shithole you came from
>>
>>5821282
:c

insecure masc4masc detected
>>
File: 1399784665866.png (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1399784665866.png
32 KB, 500x500
>>5821292
you're obviously not from here and you cant use google

you must be retarded

pls leave and dont come back we dont need you and the ":c" shit here
>>
>>5821304
>>
>>5821304
>>
>>5821304
>>
>tfw one year on estrogen + AA
>tfw look masculine as ever
>>
>>5821263
Theyre online pharmacies that deliver to you, the best friend of any femboy. No prescription required just be smart about dosage. Respecr your body.
>>
>>5821208
Wait, what's wrong with inhouse?
>>
>>5821304
>>
the right hype tracks help :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGx-d3gJCfg
>>
>>5821231
I was too at first, but you soon realise nobody cares, they most likely don't even realise no matter how androgynous you get.

Just go and buy it in a pharmacy, nobody will ask anything. And if you are wonder how much they don't care, the other day the clerk just called miss and the cashier called me mister, still, nobody ever asked anything.
>>
>>5821187
>if I could found someone like that in Poland with relative ease
Who?
>>
>>5824870
dulko
>>
Thanks for all the help lads c: I think I'm gonna use qhi!
>>
>>5825004
c:
>>
>>5821304
>>
>>5821304
>>
Odd question but does anyone know the effects of hormones on aging?
Can they help to make you look younger?
>>
>>5826185
Obviously they do. Assuming you're biologically male and dumping AA and E into your system. It will soften your skin and add a thin layer of fat everywhere. Also does a pretty good job of fixing acne.
>>
>>5826195
interesting.
Guess I'll have to take a look at it then.
>>
>>5821208
>>5822554

stay clear of inhouse.biz

not inhouse.vu

inhouse.vu is cool, use it all the time.
>>
>>5826509
There is inhouse vu? Inhouse biz are who started selling me fake moans and fucked me over..never heard of inhouse vu
>>
>>5826520
I'm guessing he's referring to inhousepharmacy.vu
>>
>>5826520

>squeezes tit

Yeah InhouseVU is cool.

I was fucking lucky though I didnt know about biz until after a few months of buying from Inhouse... probably would have fallen for it too.
>>
>>5826549
i went to their website and it looks like biz exactly

also, since when is this vu a thing? im pretty sure 3 years ago or so there waso nly biz
>>
>>5826549
>>5826595
inhouse biz is the old website

inhouse vu is the new webiste

no sense?
>>
How do I know what the correct doses of E & AA are?
>>
>>5827217
Late response. For a femboy, you do not necessarily want full dosages a transgirl is on.
For spironolactone + progynova, the most common, though objectively not the best, a transgirl will want dosages at around 200mg Spiro a day, where you take 100mg morning, and 100mg evening. And for progynova you do 2mg+2mg a day.

For a femboy you probably want to do 100mg(Split pills in half, so 50mg+50mg 12 hour gap) a day of Spiro, 2mg of estrogen a day. While estrogen this way isn't ideal, it should be fine. You could also be on and off estrogen, i.e. 2mg-4mg a day for a month, then be a month off it. Then repeat.
You can be not on estrogen at all, but it comes with risks of reduced bone density if your testosterone levels go too far down from your AA's. Ideally you want to at least have some estrogen. But the downside is chance of growing breasts if you don't want them.

Also remember to eat at least a small meal before taking your dose, as it increases your bodies ability to take use of them and also makes the effect less spiked.
>>
File: Lesbians.jpg (167 KB, 800x1282) Image search: [Google]
Lesbians.jpg
167 KB, 800x1282
>>5821172
I want to be fem, but remain pre-op, so I can naturally procreate with my girlfriend, since I'm attracted to women.
>>
>>5821172
The WPATH standards of care say that nonbinary gender identities are valid. You just need to convince them of "your identity", and make sure what you tell them meets the WPATH standards for care
info here:
http://darahoffmanfox.com/ask-gender-therapist-can-transition-im-non-binary-genderfluid/
>>
>>5821172
no no, see you've made the decision to become a transsexual.
>>
>>5828796
But i dont want to be a girl :c I just wanna be cute uwu
>>
>>5821191
Quality Health Inc., it's a website, google it
you want to take 100mg Spironolactone and 2mg Progynova every 12 hours.
>>
>>5826185
yep, just look at the actress Jamie Clayton, she's almost 40 and looks about 25

or Faye from /mtfg/ who's 36 and looks 28 tops
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.