[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
for those who have undergone/are going through mtf hrt, how pleasurable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: benis.png (124 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
124 KB, 500x500
for those who have undergone/are going through mtf hrt, how pleasurable is your penis/boypussy?

I like being lewd with my butt and I don't know if I'm willing to sacrifice less intense prostate orgasms just to be a femboy.
>>
It's better on HRT.
>>
File: froge.jpg (58 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
froge.jpg
58 KB, 480x480
>>5813227
what makes you say that?

i've heard a lot of opinions from trans friends, most of them proving my fears right
>>
>>5813200
Isn't it all just myths propagated by old misogynistic hons that believe women are basically asexual?
You would think your sex drive would be roughly what it is like for women.
>>
its a lot more sensitive when its working
>>
>>5813248
Experience? I never used my prostate pre-HRT but my willy orgasms pre-HRT were really shit, they were short, the afterglow was short, and it was never very intense. Disappointing would be the word for pre-HRT orgasms. Post-HRT they're long, they're intense like full on muscle spasming, full body thing and I end up getting this great post-orgasm "afterglow/high" that lasts for ages after.

I can only assume if penis orgasms got better than prostate ones will too.
>>
Honestly I haven't fapped in 4 months with my peen but orgasms from it on hrt were nothing really, I only do anal orgasms now but even that's once a month because hrt killed my sex drive. It takes an act of god to get horny.
>>
File: 1456810441418.gif (593 KB, 370x335) Image search: [Google]
1456810441418.gif
593 KB, 370x335
>>5813270
Are you often unerrect while feeling lewd? The prospect of it seems really odd to me

>>5813271
As pathetic as it sounds, buttplay is a large part of my life. I just wish I knew to what extent would things change

>>5813288
I'm sorry to hear that, it doesn't sound very pleasant
>>
>>5813301
>I'm sorry to hear that, it doesn't sound very pleasant
I don't care. Transition for me was never about sex so it doesn't matter.
>>
Butt-play feels wayyyy better. I was a bit butt-crazy before hrt, but nowadays I can't get enough. It feels TOO good. >_<

My penis is basically worthless now tho. If I just get off with my penis (no butt-play), it feels like nothing and is basically a waste of time.
>>
>>5813376
same, peen is dead
>>
>>5813388
Oh mine still works just fine... gets hard, etc. It's certainly not dead... it just doesn't feel particularly good to use it. That might just be because I'm trans tho idk. It didn't feel particularly good to use before HRT either.
>>
bump because im an asshole
>>
>>5813318
Lmao. AGPers on suicide watch.
>>
should I stop HRT altogether, since I still seem to be on the fence about it

I thought I was pretty clear on what I wanted but now I'm not so sure. Sexual pleasure and other lewd related things suddenly seem a lot more important to me
>>
So basically sex drive is gone for mtfs? Why would anyone want to date one then?
>>
File: sans shrug.png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sans shrug.png
7 KB, 225x225
>>5820093
Because dating is not all about sex. Granted it's a big part of being a couple, but a couple is first and foremost two people that want to share things together, like love, cuddles, and sex.

And it's not because you don't get horny in your room trying to jack off that you won't be when you're in couple. Far from the contrary, because the cocklust is far too strong, for me at least. It's another feeling.
>>
File: 1449023328932.jpg (100 KB, 660x718) Image search: [Google]
1449023328932.jpg
100 KB, 660x718
>>5813200
I've been on hrt for just over 5 months now, it's not like completely numb or any dumb shit, but it's really, really hard to get a boner. Like you have to really force it, and at that point it's no fun. But desu, thats just from my perspective, cause my genitals cause me a lot of dysphoria. If someone was less dysphoric maybe it wouldnt be as bad/hard.
>>
File: get down.gif (3 MB, 200x155) Image search: [Google]
get down.gif
3 MB, 200x155
>>5813301
>As pathetic as it sounds, buttplay is a large part of my life.
hot desu
>>
i went from normal/low sex drive before hrt to cockhungry slut after hrt.

havent touched my dick in 5 months though. it feels shitty and makes me sad.
>>
>>5813266
>women are basically asexual

they pretty much are. compared to men anyway
>>
>>5820070
If you want to be able to get super hard erections then maybe; otherwise I'd say that in my case at least things have only gotten better on the sexual pleasure / lewd related things front.
>>
I am 11 months on HRT and anal/nipple orgasms are hands down the most amazing thing that blows benis orgasms out of the water because benis orgasms are lackluster and it's like playing with senseless dead meat now.
>>
>>5813248
cause most people lose libido when they suppress test to zero - less arousal - less pleasure, some become completely asexual

it's quite intricate and there is connection between your test, prolactin and dopamine (which is responsable for arousal)
>>
>have zero T
>literally the horniest I've ever been
>orgasm before was a short burst or pleasure
>now I always masturbate with a vibrating wand on my frenulum and a 7 inch dildo in my butt
>first time I did this I nearly passed out and was quivering for like an hour afterwards with these like pulses of pleasure
>now I can't come any other way

I may have ruined myself I think.
>>
>>5813248
WHAT IS THIS CHARACTER FROM???
>>
>>5824027
>trannies still trying to jerk like men

You don't need to get hard to get off! And you don't need to treat it the same way as a man. Really! Try either pillow humping, make a hard lump with it first. Or massaging it in circular motions. Or press it down and put pressure into the top side of the base. All with underwear on btw. You'll have to be sort of in the mood to get turned on, but just imagine some scenario with your partner exploring your body about to fuck you, kissing your neck, nibbling your earlobe, grabbing your hair, laying you down, hands everywhere. The end result is way better than male orgasms desu. Don't be afraid of estrogen.
>>
>>5829286
>tfw before HRT I've been orgasming 20+ times a day
>tfw I learned to masturbate soft and developed prostate orgasm long before hrt
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.