[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw almost broke down and sucked a craigslist cock I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: 1449333623587.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1449333623587.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
>tfw almost broke down and sucked a craigslist cock

I've got nothing against gay people, but I really don't want to go down that road man, I just get so horny that it clouds my judgement. How can I accept being a fag when I know it isn't gonna make me happy?
>>
>>5809619
How do you know that?
>>
>>5809619
>when I know it isn't gonna make me happy?
There's a reason we're called "gay", you know.
>>
>>5809619
echoing >>5809631's query.

Also being bi or gay doesn't = sad for people that aren't self loathing or afraid of sex with the same sex.
That is unless you're married and in a closed relationship, in which case ouch for you and your spouse.
See a secular counselor.
>>
>>5809631

It already feels so wrong and I haven't even touched a dick yet. Its just feels like I'm heading in the direction of pointless degeneracy. I can't see what good could possibly come of it, but my inner fag compels me to seek out dicks.
>>
step 1 collect underpants
step 2 ?
step 3 profit!
>>
>>5809656
Oh, so you're a social cuckservative.

It's difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Good luck with that whole not hating your own sexuality thing, cuz nothing I type will help you.
>>
>>5809656
>degeneracy
Don't take /pol/ so seriously, they're loony.
If a woman can rightly suck dick then so can you.
>>
>>5809619
The answer to everything: masturbate
It's the cure all for sexual thoughts, thank you prolactin refractory period
>>
>>5809656
I understand why you think like that. God knows we gays have a shitty image.

But you can be gay without being a degenerate.

What good would come out of it?

Well, you'll get to enjoy your sexuality, which honestly is just awesome. Having such physical and emotional connection with another person is a wonderful thing

That said, don't go to craiglist. That's like asking to get hiv
>>
>>5809619
Just become a priest and rape kids
>>
>>5809651
>Also being bi or gay doesn't = sad for people that aren't self loathing or afraid of sex with the same sex.

It has for all my gay friends, who have wound up listless and burnt out by their late twenties after a decade of empty, meaningless commitment-free sex. That’s not all that different from the arc of my most pussy-addicted straight friends in college, but the difference is that stable, emotionally fulfilling relationships were waiting for them with relative availability at the end of that tunnel. It’s much harder for middle-aged gay men to find that. Perhaps that’s the degeneracy that OP fears.

OP, is it men that you crave, or just dicks? For the latter you might try traps; even though they’re crazier on an individual basis than gay men, they at least seem to be much keener on the monogamy thing.
>>
>>5809656
>I'm heading in the direction of pointless degeneracy
Good, if you can dick women then do so. Only people who should commit sodomy are those unable to get it up to women.
>>
>>5809680
>Good luck with that whole not hating your own sexuality thing, cuz nothing I type will help you.

I figured that. Most problems are easier to rally my will against because you can fight against them. Eat too much, go on a diet. Lazy, stop procrastinating. Dumb, read a book. But its generally accepted that fighting against your sexuality is a losing battle, so I feel powerless like never before.

>>5809698
Yeah. I think part of the problem is how I choose to go about quenching my thirst for cock. The dating bf route would be much safer, but its rare to find guys I'm attracted for more than cock.

>>5809712

>OP, is it men that you crave, or just dicks? For the latter you might try traps; even though they’re crazier on an individual basis than gay men, they at least seem to be much keener on the monogamy thing.

Its the penis. I've been trying to hunt for traps but they aren't very common, I think I'd feel better about it all if I could do it with someone I like.
>>
>>5809780
>I've been trying to hunt for traps but they aren't very common[.]

Try tsdating.com, transgenderdate.com or Craigslist, or OkCupid if you’re willing to commit to a relationship.
>>
>>5809619
Welcome to the club, every gay person is either struggling with this question or is already a std ridden whore.
>>
>>5809656
You already know it.

Don't do it. I let that side out of me once and done some degenerate shit, still feel ashamed to this day.

There is nothing more to that pointless pleasure than intense regret and shame.
>>
>>5811672

That's why I'm trying to remain abstinent until I can sort my life out. Its so hard struggling with my sexuality on top of my other issues like depression and low self-esteem, I'm so confused that I can't trust myself or anyone else.
>>
>>5809839
I don't trust transsexual people. You never know when they're going to decide to remove that sexy cock and replace it with a disgusting meat curtain.
>>
>>5811823

Transgenderdate has a non-op version as well as a pre-op. Most chicks seem not to notice it but a lot who check pre-op say they'll never get SRS in their profiles, and probably not just to attract guys because the profiles seem pretty frank. Traps are all poor so worst case scenario you'll know well in advance and be prepare to jump to dating one of her friends.
>>
>>5811904
Yeah, they can say that now, but if they mentally feel uncomfortable with the idea of having a guy's body I don't trust them to have a particularly deep dedication to keeping their guy bits.
>>
>>5809619
It feels like I'm going to commit suicide this year. I just don't like any of this.
>>
File: Stirner.jpg (5 KB, 200x175) Image search: [Google]
Stirner.jpg
5 KB, 200x175
>>5809656

Read The Ego and Its Own by Max Stirner. You don't have to agree with everyone else, but it will help you understand why "because I want to " is sometimes just a good enough reason. Also, its more about *who* you have sex with rather than *what*. Of course you're going to feel shame if you suck someone's nasty dick from craigslist. Whereas if its someone you know well, you won't.
>>
>>5809712

>traps
>keener on monogamy

Definitely not. Maybe post-op, because they've been castrated, but traps? They're always horny ecause they the sex drive of a man, which is bad enough, but then they're turned on by their own body and usually into perverted things because they're already far down the rabbit hole.
>>
>>5811805
>until I can sort my life out
Get ready to die virgin son.
>>
I don't understand what the big deal is. Suck a cock, don't stuck a cock...it doesn't matter. The guilt you're feeling is self imposed op. Get over it. It's just sex.
>>
>>5813233
A feeling being self-inflicted doesn't mean it's not real.
>>
>>5813256
It's only real in a sense that it bothers him so much. The world isn't going to stop turning because op sucked a cock.

If the imaginary guilt is too much to bear, don't suck cocks. This isn't a Sophie's Choice level of decision making.
>>
>>5814151
Have you maybe considered that he doesn't want sex to be such a frisky thing for him? He has different values, go be a whore if you want, but that doesn't make you objectively any more right than him.
>>
>>5814151
The world won't stop turning if he kills himself either. Since when is that the measure of whether your emotions are valid?
>>
>>5809619
Get over yourself and suck some goddamn cock

>>5809687
>implying women know how to suck dick
>>
I have a nice cock here waiting to be sucked
>>
>>5814286
Have you considered he's straight and just horny?
>>
>>5814324
hugbox pls go
>>
>>5814496
How is that a hugbox? He really can kill himself for all I care. I just think it's insane to judge emotions by some kind of objective standard when they are subjective and unreasonable by nature.
>>
>>5814481
>wants to suck cock
>straight
Now I know you're shitposting.
>>
>>5809619
All that matters is what makes you happy. Don't think you're some mentally ill person, because you're not. You just have your preferences like the rest of us. It's that simple.
>>
File: Fedora_-_Ginger_Neckbeard.jpg (42 KB, 374x366) Image search: [Google]
Fedora_-_Ginger_Neckbeard.jpg
42 KB, 374x366
>>5812066
>Read The Ego and Its Own by Max Stirner
no thanks
>>
>>5814516
>reading is autistic
What?
>>
The answer, OP, is to totally give in to what you consider immoral thoughts. Andre Gide did it, and came 5 times in a qt Arab boipussy that Oscar Wilde bought for him in Algeria. That cured his Protestant guilt mostly.
>>
>>5815225

Stirner is pretty autistic. I prefer Discourses on Livy. It's a good middle ground for the whole Individualist thing.
>>
>>5812020

Well then you might have to break up a couple years down the road, like you will in literally every single relationship in your life except MAYBE your marriage. Deal with it nigger.

>>5812078
>They're always horny ecause they the sex drive of a man[.]

Well so do you, so you can keep 'em pleased. Plus it actually tends to be a lot lower with the girl moans flooding their systems, not cis girl low but lower than yours. They tend to be perverts but they're usually too afraid to seek out sex partners in the first place (at least two threads currently on the board focus on this), and tend to be clingy as fuck once they finally find a guy, so honestly if you as a man can't keep a trap girlfriend loyal then you are a KING omega cuckold faggot.
>>
>>5815659
>Stirner is pretty autistic
This, he's an edgelord that only appeals to the minds of hedonistic teenagers or those with a psychology of such.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.