[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fellow Tops, what do you look for in your bottom boys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 20160301_111019.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
20160301_111019.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1840
Hey fellow Tops, what do you look for in your bottom boys?

Im pretty much exclusively into top/bottom relationships. I like that comfort of having a cute, femboy snuggle up on my at night, and grow attached to me any lays his head in my lap during movies. You know, the type that gets shy when you smack them on their ass. Cute shit like that.

What kinda stuff do you guys look for?

Pic unrelated. Fuck this state.
>>
>>5808408
Not a top, but I almost perfectly fit the description of your ideal partner. Glad to know I'm someone's type.
>>
>>5808408
Cute, likes anal and is a huge nerd.
None of the that fake hipester nerd pure true nerd or geek.
>>
>>5808493
What's your definition of "huge nerd"?
>>
>>5808508
anything from borderline autism to all i do is play video games all day maybe some a like to build models type stuff or even a book worm.
>>
>>5808523
Heh, book worms are adorable. The short ones with nerdy glasses. Unf...love teaching them new things.
>>
>>5808438
No problem sweetie.
>>
>>5808894
Me too, nice to know I'm attractive.

Now I just need to find a man like you.
>>
>>5808989
If you find one, let me know if he has a brother, please.
>>
no one ever likes the tall borderline autistic slutty bottoms
>>
>>5808408
My type is pretty much your type, though I'd also love it if they were geekily into the same shit I'm into.
>>
All you bottom boys posting in my thread. Why can you find someone? Are you ugly or annoying? If you are what I described your should have no issue finding a top bf.
>>
>>5813245
Where do we find you in the wild?
>>
>>5813280
Well.... I hang out in small hole in the wall bars mostly.
>>
>>5808408
That sounds like what I want, but also my bottom boy would be marriage material: smart, beautiful, funny, and loving. I want us to grow old together and appreciate every wrinkle and back ache on each other's body until the day we die in the same bed together peacefully in our sleep.

Maybe I'm being a bit too hopeful.
>>
>tall
>fat
>ugly
>pretentious
>autistic af
>lots of fetishes
Checkmate tops. You can't love me
>>
:D Finally somebody who's description I fit! 5 times this week people have asked if I'm Troye Sivan so the worlds is good right now :3 Thanks
>>
>>5813357
Well, you're not wrong, Lime.
>>
>>5813363
That guys pretty cute. Post a pic, sweets.
>>
>>5813356
Im with ya, man. Bottoms are so shallow though.
>>
>>5808408
oh my god be my bf :3
>>
While not a top, any top I've talked to seems to like the same things:

>shorter, small framed body
>lots of hugging, cuddling and their bottom nuzzling them
>weak in strength and emotionally
>easily teasable
>eager to help in a cute way
>extreme fetishes

Tops are pretty fun~
>>
>femboy
disqualified, guess I'll try Arby's
>>
>Tfw no jew masc top
>>
>>5813513
Those are all things that would make a great bottom
>>
>>5808408
I perform both acts, top and bottom. Both pleasure me equally, but I'm not what you would call a femboy. Imo those are kinda gross; I like cuddling tho.
>>
>>5809007
That's my thing fham
No word of a lie
>>
>>5813357
this is me but I'm a top
>>
>>5813392
>bottoms are shallow
the irony
>>
>>5813392
>Bottoms are so shallow
lmao we can't afford to be shallow because there's at least 5 bottoms for every 1 top in the world

literally the only bottoms that can afford to be shallow are the actually underaged femboys which even the """straight""" dudes go after.
>>
Would any of you tops date a boy who's taking HRT?
>>
>>5816432
I would
>>
File: 1456974304167.gif (66 KB, 259x198) Image search: [Google]
1456974304167.gif
66 KB, 259x198
>>5808408
>tfw no one to smack my ass after fucking it
the suffering
>>
File: vc.gif (255 KB, 256x540) Image search: [Google]
vc.gif
255 KB, 256x540
im a cute bottom where are the tall tops I can cuddle

my cuteness won't last much longer
plz
I just want to be protected and b the little spoon
>>
>>5816432
>HRT
>boy
tranny plz
>>
>>5816802
> TFW 6"2'
> TFW you will never be the little spoon
>>
>>5817030
It can happen. Don't lose hope.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.