[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, I did it /lgbt/. I sucked my first dick. Literally nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
Well, I did it /lgbt/. I sucked my first dick.

Literally nothing special. I feel like once you've sucked one you've sucked them all.

So why do you faggots like this so much again?
>>
>>5805799
what was this particular dick like. we need details.
>>
>>5805800
It was like 7 inches, not rock hard but hard, I even deepthroated it a couple times and was surprised at how easily a dick will slide down your throat compared to a pickle.

Also the head was kinda big, other than that pretty normal.

It was attached to a slightly older dude, is that the issue?
>>
I mean shit, at least pussy has a flavor. It can be a dicey flavor but it's there.
>>
>>5805810
It's good if you really like the guy. Sucking bf's dick is infinitely better than some random; not very appealing to me.
>>
>>5805831
Like kissing. Yeah, I could understand that.

Also the guy wasn't that active about it, I imagine if he was like grunting and thrusting all over the place it would be more exciting
>>
>>5805836
Yeah lol well let that be a lesson to you!
>>
>>5805799
The appeal in the art of sucking dick isn't going to everybody.

A big part of it is who it's attached to. If he's responsive and active it can be more fun. A big part of the appeal is being aroused by giving a dude, specifically a hot dude, specifically THIS hot dude, pleasure. Most bi-curious guys just don't have this drive.

It's up to you to have fun with it, which means playing the game of how many things you can do with your mouth on this dick (remembering to not to neglect the balls of course).
>>
>>5805819
What is precum
>>
>>5805799

Any tips for first timers?
>>
>>5805799
I just sucked my first dick too, last week. So exciting. Also got fucked for first time ~
>>
>I feel like once you've sucked one you've sucked them all

You're VERY mistaken. Sucked 3 dicks total in my life, all vastly different, 2 were great, 1 was horribly dissatisfying
>>
>>5806280
Hhehehe
>>
>>5806610
What happened w/ the one time??
>>
>>5805799
>So why do you faggots like this so much again?
For the same reasons guys see a Jaguar MKII 240 RHD from 1969 while girls just see a car, or why girls know 200000+ colors while guys only know 20 at most.

Every dick is different but if it doesn't interest you you won't notice it.
>>
>>5806713
His dick didn't look like a human dick
>>
>>5807104
Was it really red with with a knot and attached to a furry four legged animal?
>>
>>5805799
Sucking dick for me is like heaven, having a hot guy with a nice stomach and a nice mushroom head let me pleasure him and suck him while he moans and feels my hair is just incredible. If you didn't enjoy it I say you didn't do it with the right person. Sucking cock is the best when you've been yearning for it, there been dropping hints, and then it finally happens because you are both so horny for each other you can't wait another second. The smell that comes from a masculine guy and the taste of a hot cock is just intoxicating. I can almost cum just from sucking a big cock.
>>
>>5805810
Sounds like he was a dud. If a guy can't get rock hard, for me it's just a total turn off, the fun of sucking dick is knowing that they are enjoying your mouth on their cock immensely, and being able to feel and taste how much they enjoy it with every twitch and throb of their rock solid cock. Imo sucking a guy that you know and have been lusting after is so much better than a random hookup, alot of times guys get really nervous on random hookups, and they can't get hard to save their lives, especially older guys that are in confident and think u are way out of their league. The hottest experience I've had was with this Mexican friend I had, we would go to bed together and he would roll over on my hand and his cock would be rock hard, ID start jacking him off by sliding my hand up the leg of his gym shorts and then suck him off. He could last for an hour or so and if he was about to cum he was really good at rolling over and stopping so we could keep going longer. He was so hot, he'd do this thing where I'd slide my mouth all the way off his cock and he'd flex his dick towards me so it would slip back inside my mouth, he was so freaking hot, and I'd feel his six pack while I was sucking him, omg I miss that guy.
>>
>>5805819
Dick definitely has a flavor.
>>
>>5807228
Girl dick tastes great. Like vagina, but less acidic.
>>
>>5807241
Girl dick?
>>
Try dick sucking someone you actually, you know, fucking like.

>people fucking and sucking off someone they don't give a fuck about and wonder why it does nothing for them

Jesus christ you people. I swear.
>>
>>5807260
This, suck someone that you've liked for ever and are dying to suck their cock. It takes a lot of guys to initiate especially if the guy is straight but the pay off is insanely satisfying.
>>
>>5807257
yeah my girlfriend has a penis, so what? She's hot as fuck, and lots nicer/romantic than cis girls or cis guys ive been with.
>>
>>5807835
Same. Her body is so smooth and cute. Love running my hands up her body with a mouth full of her girl dick.
>>
>>5807855
im trans myself too. its a lot easier to fuck someone that understands you better.
>>
>>5806280
no teeth
>>
>>5807835
Whatever floats your boat.
>>
File: pp,550x550.u5.jpg (44 KB, 461x550) Image search: [Google]
pp,550x550.u5.jpg
44 KB, 461x550
>tfw when you got your first kiss and sucked your first dick 30 minutes apart
somehow haven't done anal yet, though
>>
OP here, trying again tonight with a younger hotter guy.

I think I might be a little bit gay, you guys.
>>
>>5808676
How did it go op?
>>
>>5809346
Fucking flakes everywhere. Then *I* had to flake on this dude right as I was pulling up, because he mentioned at the last minute that there were other people sleeping in the house and that I needed to be quiet and shit. Fuck that noise he can sit there and jack off if he thinks I'm gonna risk a late night screaming fest and a possible kitchen knife stabbing just because I wanted to try his dick out.

Plus he seemed low energy, nothing of value lost except a night of gay sex.
>>
>>5809669
Thats what happens with alot of hookups. Gay guys online are notoriously flakey, super picky, and often not what they advertise. The best recommendation I have is if you can get to know another gay guy as a friend and postpone any sex until you get to know them and are desiring them, sucking a friend's dick that you like and trust is the best. Of course, sometimes that's not possible, so take what u can get, but once you have the experience im talking about, or you suck a straight friends dick, you will see the difference. Hookups can get so built up in each parties head that when you finally get together, it can't come close to matching up with reality. There's also the nervousness of taking your clothes off in front of a stranger who you may or may not even like or have chemistry with
>>
OP here again. Apparently this is now my personal cocksucking blog.

Finally hooked it up with a guy, married, 40 or so, met up at the movie theater parking lot.

He had a nice car and a normal face, thank god. Immediately comfortable. Not much chit chat, he whipped it out and I went for it. I almost made him do that thing where you cum before you're actually hard, so he made me back off for a second, but then we were off to the races.

I never thought that gagging on cock could be a pleasurable experience. I found myself coming up and gasping for air only to take it all again after a few short breaths. Eventually I had to breathe though so I just lipped the head for a bit, he started jacking it while I flicked my tongue and then I wrapped my mouth around it for the finale and swallowed.

Altogether not a bad experience
>>
>>5814927
Where are you finding these guys OP? I wanna find 40 year old married man too :(
>>
>>5814966
It was just a luck of the draw, and I jumped on that ad within 8 mins
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.