[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thought?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 8
File: hh.jpg (36 KB, 495x184) Image search: [Google]
hh.jpg
36 KB, 495x184
thought?
>>
>>5843350
Typical "you have to be attracted to me or else you are a bigot" post.

That said
>tfw no ftm bf who doesn't mind me playing with his vag
>>
>>5843350
Cisgay boy here

I don't want to sick my dick in either. If I had a gun to my head, I'd probably choose the FtM - they are pretty much guys only without a dick. But the fact they have a vagina and were once female would turn me off - not gonna lie.

As far as MtF's go, I'm attracted to men, so a man presenting as a woman is a turn-off as well. I don't even like it when cisgay boys get into the cross-dressing thing.

I can't help what turns me on/off or what I'm attracted to - but I guess I'm transphobic according to tumblr.
>>
>transphobia is bad
>wishing death upon those who disagree with you is good
>>
>>5843350
yoikes
roid rage not very attractive t b h
>>
File: 1430963556034.jpg (52 KB, 720x804) Image search: [Google]
1430963556034.jpg
52 KB, 720x804
>>5843362
wtf is it with gay dudes liking vag? I keep hearing gay guys say this.

>>5843386
Am I the only gay guy that hates vagina and would choose a MTF?
>>
>>5843350
If you call yourself gay because you're attracted to people with the same genitals as you, regardless of their gender identity, then CONGRATS you ain't a transphobe. If you're gay because you are attracted to the same gender but don't consider trans men to be real men then you're just straight up transphobic.

Also trans dudes can be total qts.
>>
>>5843350
Yes, if you're attracted to girls with dicks you have no right to call yourself a gay man.
>>
>>5843444
>Also trans dudes can be total qts.

I've discovered this to my peril recently. Women have no business being as hot as some of these "guys" are. The whole idea makes me super uncomfortable.
>>
>>5843442
>Am I the only gay guy that hates vagina and would choose a MTF?

Probably not. May be more common for cisgay boys to go for MtF's than FtM's, I don't know. I just take the whole person into account in terms of attraction rather than the genitalia. Genitalia is important, but it's more important that the person looks and acts male for me to be attracted to them.

Again, I would prefer to only date cis males, but if I were forced to choose between a passing MtF or passing FtM, I'd probably go for the FtM.
>>
>>5843350
Yeah cause threatening to kill someone over not wanting to fuck them is totally rational
>>
>>5843350

Deranged trannies wishing death on people they disagree with, color me shocked
>>
>>5843442
Hating vagina is a sign of sexual and emotional trauma. It's the same as lesbians who hate dick and are afraid of penetration
>>
File: 1449090965506.jpg (56 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
1449090965506.jpg
56 KB, 500x469
>>5843442
>wtf is it with gay dudes liking vag? I keep hearing gay guys say this.

Well, I'm basically a total top (I have nothing against sucking dick but I don't get any pleasure from it desu), so having a pussybf has a lot of advantages

>looks like a male (assuming he passes)
>no risk of shitdick
>pussy is almost always ready for being fucked

The hard part is to find a passing ftm bf with no genital dysphoria
>>
Maybe I only like dick?
>>
>>5843350
Gender politics aside,
Gay guys are cute and I'd fuck one no guilt (duh that's why we're all on Grindr)
Mtf here
>>
All "gay" guys going for MtF trannies are bi.

t. gay guy who has no interest in MtFs with dicks
>>
>>5846152
So you are only interested in MtFs that don't have dicks?
>>
>>5843690
Mein Nigger
>>
who the fuck has these people on their friendlists?
>>
>>5843350
neither are enough because i don't like people who live in fantasyland
>>
I'd date a transman, I just would be uncomfortable trying to get him off, I mean, I've never worked a vag before, I don't understand how they work.
>>
>>5843442
I've found some impassable twik-looking mtfs hot before.
>>
>>5843350
Regardless of the political message, death threats are not acceptable for any reason.
>>
>>5843350
People can fuck or not fuck whomever they want for whatever reason they want. That's my opinion.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 561x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 561x316
>>5843350
Idgaf if someone doesn't want to date me because I'm a trans guy. It's a preference thing. I prefer certain types of guys too. Just don't say you don't want to date me because I'm a 'woman' or 'not a real man' or look at me like I fucking murdered your family when I tell you. Tell me your not into it and we're cool.
>>
>>5846248
Most of them just prefer it in the butt just like cisgays
>>
>>5843444
This. It's perfectly okay to have preferences, as long as you really analyze your feelings about the issue and make sure its not just your own biases or societal pressure thats making the decision for you.
>>
>>5843442
vagoos are pretty convenient, they're kinda a perk if you're in a relationship with an ftm who's comfortable with using it
>>
Being angry at people for not wanting to have sex with you is autism.
>>
>transwomen are women
no
>transmen are men
no

i'm so tired of seeing people try to erase the reality of sex
>>
File: 547654764765.jpg (19 KB, 183x283) Image search: [Google]
547654764765.jpg
19 KB, 183x283
I only eat organic cock.
>>
>>5845183
you can always tell from the face though
AND the height
OH the HEIGHT
>>
>>5847762
u know that song about that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowning
but didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a show he found him?
>>
>>5843350
If being born attracted to cock makes me transphobic then there's nothing I can do about.
>>
>>5847759
Man and woman don't refer to "the reality of sex".
>>
>>5848091
sex/gender are the same thing
and they are determined by phenotype
>>
>>5848115
>sex/gender are the same thing
[citation needed]
>>
>>5848145
literally the entire history of the English language had them as synonyms until John Money and the extremist feminists of the late 1960s

are you seriously that far gone in your brainwashing?
>>
>>5848155
Oh come on. Give Anon the benefit of the doubt. Surely he was referring to modern usage of the terms?
>>
>>5848155
Please go back to your containment board /pol/.
>>
>>5848637
>state facts
<go back this is bernieland!!!
>>
>>5848641
>say opinion
>"gib facts"
>gives more opinion
>"opinion shite, go away"
>"muh factual opinion"

Anon are you sure you can read?
>>
>>5848665
He's a Christian, so of course he can't. In the bible it is written that reading is a sin.

At least, that's what he's been told. No way to confirm that.
>>
>>5846856
Feels fuckin' good man.
Way less prep time and no shitdick risk. My bf and I do switch it up but I usually bottom more for sheer convenience.
>>
>>5848665
where did I give an opinion, you fucking retard?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender

It's in the second fucking paragraph you brainwashed commie
>>
>>5848675
>semantic meaning is fact
>semantic meaning is not a commonly agreed upon consensus that can change over time like it has done in the past

What is linguistics?
>>
>>5848685
are you actually stupid? My original statement in this thread was 100% factual.
>>
>>5848685
I mean, are you actually arguing that people can retroactively define words? That gender/sex were not used synonymously for the entirity of the existence of the English language until this extremist version of feminism you're trying to propagate has attempted to redefine it through social "science" in academia?

Before John Money, sex meant gender and gender meant sex. That was what I originally said - it is a fact - and yet you disagree? Are you some sort of historical denialist, or what?
>>
>>5848155
>>5848637
>>5848665
>>5848672
>>5848673
>>5848675
>>5848685
>>5848687
>>5848699
You are all what is wrong with the world. Rather than realize that ultimately none of you really give a fuck how anybody lives their lives, regardless of the reason, you bicker over meaningless dribble such as what primitives deemed the meaning of a word. Get the fuck over yourselves.
>>
>>5848704
shut up enfield no one cares what you think
>>
>>5848687
Original statement:
>Sex/Gender is same thing

Supposed evidence:
>They had a semantically similar meaning 40 years ago

Why you're retarded:
>Language can change
>Language is used to express thought
>The actual signified meaning has no inherent connection to the signifying word.
>Definitions for abstract concepts such as gender can change and are relatively subjective
>>
>>5848704
>You aren't allowed to engage in banter on 4chan
>If you do you're dumb

Man my meaningless existence was already had, but now anon says I'm dumb
>>
>>5848713
>Language can change
for most English-speaking people, it hasn't in this regard
sorry buddy
the overwhelming majority of English speakers still use them synonymously

the attempt by your radical marxist feminist sisters to redefine the word "gender" has yet to be successful
>>
>>5848704
You sound like Christian dogshit tbqhroflmaopoipoifamilia
>>
>>5848721
>Different people use language differently
>You can't define an already abstract term differently than the average person because anon says so

It's funny that your Jimmies are this rustled over a few people defining an abstract term.

>But my Jimmies aren't rustled

If you say so, bubby
>>
>>5848745
>an already abstract term

>gender
<abstract
looooooooo

the vast majority of English speakers don't see it that way
>>
Is it so wrong to not wanna fuck trannies?
>>
>>5848749
It is an abstract term. Or at least relatively abstract as opposed to something like "tree" or "dog".

In actuality, language as a whole is very abstract. To the point where people can create additional meanings for words by simple using these words in a certain context.

That is literally how words work. And since sex is already an existing term used to describe biological state of being, where is the harm in using a synonymous word such as gender and creating a more abstract meaning for it related to expression of your biological state of being?

I at least don't, and I think it is really dumb to cry about it. It's just denying reality and a basic function of language to be upset over people using words in the same exact way as everyone else.
>>
>>5848810
>biological state of being
I think you meant mental

but this sort of deconstruction of words promotes the deconstruction of others - like sex

the same social scientists who've done this have started promoting the idea that sex, as well, is a social construct (really, google it)

and for that matter, deconstructing a word to promote self-identification opens the floodgates towards other forms, like that nutty NAACP chick

society needs structure. they should merely have come up with "gender/sex self-identification" as a concept
since that's essentially what it is
>>
>>5848749
<abstract
If you "greentext" like this, your posts are going to stick out like a sore thumb, pal
>>
I'm cisgay and only attracted to cis MEN
>>
>>5848833
the baord i've normally posted on has bluetexting when you do that retard

its a habit
and a good one

im the best poster here
>>
>>5848820
That's a good thought. And yes, I agree that the deconstruction of some words is completely unnecessary. But in essence, it's just thought experiments and philosophical thought. Promoting that is inherently good.

And while society needs structure, it also needs to be critical and self-aware. And promoting something like self-expression via redefining a single term, then that's good.
>>
>>5848837
You're a trans phobic bigot. There is no difference between. Cis and trans men. Trans men are still men.
>>
>>5848847
please no
>>
>>5848844
o i see anon weell then carry on doin it wrong it makes u look super cool wat a rebel
>>
>>5848847
Trans men are out of touch and have an unbalanced feminine and masculine diaphragm. They want to be hyper masculine but their femininity won't let them and it makes them crazy.

REAL men are in touch with their masculine AND feminine sides, making an ultimate balance of GOD TIER GAINS and LONG-TERM HEALTH THROUGH YOGA
>>
File: 1457455705788.jpg (17 KB, 236x284) Image search: [Google]
1457455705788.jpg
17 KB, 236x284
>>5848861
>masculine diaphragm
>LONG-TERM HEALTH THROUGH YOGA
stop anon i am kill
>>
>>5848810

If it is an abstract term and the meaning is subjective and depends on culture, then why are you so triggered when people do see gender/sex as synonyms? I thought the meaning was subjective according to you, but I guess it's not subjective anymore when people see the meaning differently than you do.
>>
>>5849175
The argument that semantic meaning is solid and definite bothers me. As well as the idea that challenging definitions and pursuing philosophical thought in regards to language can somehow be harmful as well.

You can call it triggered, but eh, I just don't agree with those notions.
>>
Cisgay
I've seen some beautiful transmen. They're all twinks, they're prettier than like 80% of twink cisboys, and I want their strap-ons in my ass.

There's a solution for gays who don't like your vagina: It's called "bottoming."
>>
>>5843350
Why do people literally get mad at people who have a preference? Why are people entitled to be sexually attracted to you? I like men. I like having an actual erect penis inside of me. I'm sorry that your beef curtains still don't give me a hard on when you turn them inside out. I'll just try to convince my penis to like other things.
>>
>>5848155
>using the modern definition of words = being brainwashed
>>
>>5843444
I am attracted to biological sex and dick, not to "gender"
>>
>>5846248
>I've never worked a vag before, I don't understand how they work.

It's pretty easy, you just rub the clit a bunch, variation in speed can be nice too. Vaginal penetration for a lot of people is a lot like anal sex for men in that while it feels good it can take far too long (if ever) to reach climax through it alone.
>>
>>5843350
Vaginas are utterly disgusting. If that makes me transphobic somehow, I really don't care.
>>
>>5848713
More specifically:
>John Money coined the terms as separate concepts due to the existence of separate concepts
>He could easily have called them "sex/gender" and "boobywanting."

Yes boobywanting = feminine gender
No boobywanting = masculine gender

It has nothing to do with the words themselves. They're still interchangeable. However, there are specific academic concepts which had to be labeled individually and so those two familiar words were chosen to represent them.

>>5848721
If you go into any serious discussion of sex and gender and try to explain that they are the same thing, you will get laughed out of the room. There is zero evidence to support your claim.

You know, "Race" didn't exist until almost 1800. Your pitiful attempt to tell me that black people are real pales in comparison to my REAL SCIENCE!

#NIGGERS ARE FAKE
>>
>>5848115
>and they are determined by phenotype

It's funny you mention that because gender transition will largely change your phenotype to be that of the opposite sex beside genitals.
>>
In my experience, FtMs have been absolutely disgustingly sexist with the way they try to act like guys. Major turnoff. They're also clingy, illogical and retarded, so it's obvious they still have a partly female brain.

MtFs can be bro-tier because they retain some of their male brain sometimes.

It's not about the outside, it's the inside that counts. And if the inside is filled with XX chromosomes then it's disgusting.
>>
File: 1457443609383.jpg (165 KB, 690x838) Image search: [Google]
1457443609383.jpg
165 KB, 690x838
>>5843350
Trans people sure seem to be violent judging by the content of their communications.
>>
>>5849760
Well, they do face more violence then any other group, even ghetto niggas and Muslims in desert ghettos. By the time you've lived long enough to be an adult, you know what's up.
>>
>>5849768
Threatening people who don't find you attractive though?
>>
>>5849757
>MtFs can be bro-tier

lol no
>>
File: 1455326661476.png (30 KB, 453x477) Image search: [Google]
1455326661476.png
30 KB, 453x477
>>5849757
>FtMs have been absolutely disgustingly sexist
>And if the inside is filled with XX chromosomes then it's disgusting
>>
>>5849775
men can't be sexist because they are the underprivileged sex and sexism is institutional power directed against us
>>
>>5849760
Im saving this
>>
>>5847771
A couple of femimine facial traits dont really hurt, especially since most of them seem to be able to grow beards.

And I find manlets qt as fuck. Would love to have a pocket bf jetpacking me at night
>>
>>5849771
Doesn't happen. Just another 4chan may-may.
>>
>>5848779
Triggered.
>>
The people who tend to date solely based on genitals (ie lesbians dating FTM) tend to also refuse to call themselves bi and hate bi people as well.
>>
>>5843442
>Am I the only gay guy that hates vagina and would choose a MTF?
Dunno. Vaginas do literally nothing for me and to be really honest look kind of nasty.
Then again a MTF would probably look to feminine for me to enjoy.

I prefer cis men.
>>
>>5843350
>Cant get laid the post
>>
fight me bitch
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.