[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German Trans Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8
Well, my fellow german mtfs/ftms?
How are you dealing with the fact that Germany(aka Merkelreich) fucking sucks when it comes to trans issues?
Also: trans in germany general
>>
Sorry, not German here but is it really that bad? Just curious because I was going to live with some family in Dresden for a few months and I'm not quite 100% passing just yet so I'd like to avoid any potential hate crimes if at all possible.
>>
If you are going to live in dresden, just make sure that you wont see any of those nazi scums there.
>>
>>5795569
In the north (Hamburg, Bremen), nobody care about you. Berlin is mostly OK too. As said just dont go seeking the neo-nazi.
>>
>>5795583
>>5795588

Thanks! I already live in the deep south in burgerland so I'm no stranger to avoiding potential threats, but I'll keep your advice in mind.
>>
>>5795559
>How are you dealing with the fact that Germany(aka Merkelreich) fucking sucks when it comes to trans issues?
what sucks about it? hopefully going to start transitioning soon and so far i had more good than bad experiences. though not many experiences in total desu
>>
I live in NRW and there are just so many mudslimes from north africa that would kill me if they saw me alone ;_;
>>
idk what you are talking about op
nobody I encountered in nrw cared and in ostmark the system is good and fair
>>
>>5795559
Must be super easy passing in Germany, all you have to do is cover your whole body.
>>
wie fühlt es sich an bald von den fungis gesteinigt zu werden?
>>
There actually was a case where two mudslimes wanted to kill two transwomen with stones at the central station in Dortmund.
>>
File: roth einzelfall.jpg (286 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
roth einzelfall.jpg
286 KB, 900x1200
>>5795773
>>
I can't tell if this nazi posting is serious or not.
THAT is the group you're going with?
Not the people fresh from the regions where this stuff gets public executions?
>>
File: 1454648580392.jpg (113 KB, 600x1142) Image search: [Google]
1454648580392.jpg
113 KB, 600x1142
>>5795559
Are you the person I talked to on steam OP?
>>
>>5795786
all people from minority groups operate in solidarity against cis white males :^)
>>
>>5795786
one is closely watched by everybody around and isn't a rly large group
the other is well integrated, in some parts of the country quite popular and not as much focused on as the group formerly mentioned
can you guess what group is better to avoid ?
I give you a hint, it's the group that looks like it has leukemia
>>
>>5795559
Get surgeries this year, gtfo next year.
Fuck this place, health insurance is all jewed up and our central station looks like Mecca.
This is the third year I'm forced to self med.
The gatekeeping is worse than in the UK even.
>>
>>5795803
what about the cologne rapes?
>>
>>5795811
rape ?
there was a ton of touching but nothing compared to thr october fest in munich
>>
>>5795803
Oh, Germany. Why do you embrace oblivion with such gusto?
>>
>>5795827
Pretty sure you're austrian.
Must be nice to live so sheltered.
>>
>>5795831
lmao not like I regularly go to germany with my gf to visit her family
>>
>>5795829
idk why do you gobble up any tabloid story with such gusto ?
>>
>>5795833
Means you know fuck all about going to certain areas or literally anywhere at night.
Means you know fuck all about having to work alongside muslims.

It's a fucking shitty feeling having to arm yourself against assailants when you go outside alone.
>>
>Germany

Just as bad as Canada and Englant desu senpai
>>
>>5795841
I go out alone at night quite often in germany and it's not the only country with muslim co workers
hey if you feel threatened be my guest and protect yourself just don't pretend everybody else sees a threat in everything that doesn't fit in muh culture
>>
Enjoy getting stoned by refugees.
>>
Refugees welcome xDDDD
>>
You think German sucks when it comes to trans issues? You should visit your neighbour, Poland. This jerkwater, conserative shithole is at least ten times worse.
>>
>>5795598
It's so terrible that your country suicides itself out of guilt for ww2
>>
>>5795827
And Lilly is a cuck shill for the leftistswho want mass immigration from mena to europe. No surprise there. It's like you don't even realize that they brainwashed you to hate your own (superior) culture from birth.

Wake up girl.
>>
I'm from Hannover and I personally never had problems with either refugees or nazis harassing me and I don't think you have to be afraid to that no matter where you live here. Granted, when I was out on New Years Eve there were a LOT of obnoxious muslims, who sometimes wouldn't take a no. But if you just walked away they would give up eventually. It was extraordinary, but in no way an outrageous situation that would have afforded action by the state or the police. We were able to deal with it. I have not had personally experienced Cologne though, but I imagine it was just the extreme side of the story. These things are bound to happen. But they are in no way the norm.

Regarding trans issues. We have to go through a 1 year real life experience period of dressing female without hormones to get used to life as a woman. I didn't enjoy this, and having to wait for hormones was a big pain. I did self med for a few months of that time. That said, people argueing that 1 year of dressing up is torture and leads to them getting weird looks and such probably weren't able to pass with HRT anyways.
And now health insurance. I really can't see how you can complain. I always have to chuckle at ameritards a bit when they complain about not being able to afford surgery ever (lol Kayla). In Germany the insurance covers SRS, VFS, laser, HRT and I believe even FFS. Also Merkel doesn't have shit to do with our issues. Sure, she doesn't understand our struggles, but it really doesn't affect us.
>>
>>5795887
this
>>
Frankfurt here.
Its not that bad here in germany. True we have this rle bullshit but my shrink just let me skip that - appartently thats not really a requirement but more of a reccomendation. Its up to your shrink wheter and how long you have to do that.

Healthinsurance is great, i get the entirety of my transistion funded, even the surgeries and laser later on. I doubt i get to pick one of those godly surgeons so thats a downside but yeah. I found out, if you're poor you can even request a wadrobe replacing fund from the state.

Just watch out for those neo-nazis, they'd love to murder you for being degenerate... the immigrants are better regarding this from my experiences but im wary of them, especially groups of muslim men (so the vast majority of the immigrants.), muslim women are much more understanding.

I guess thats because their culture of men are superior. The muslim men just dont want to understand why you'd give up your "superior" posistion and disrespect you for it.
>>
>>5796091
Is anyone ever actually attacked or murdered by neonazis. I can find many many stories of Muslims killing and raping native Germans and none from "neonazis" yet all I hear from Germans "watch out for neonazis". So... What exactly is going on. The only people who harassed me when I was in Europe were mena people.
>>
File: MediaHandler.jpg (53 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
MediaHandler.jpg
53 KB, 600x337
>>5796091

>health insurance covers almost everything
>my insurance just called me two days ago, saying that i will have to see a doctor for electrolysis.
>told them that the doctor is too far away from me and that it is absolutly impossible for me to get there on work days.
>insurance says that they cant pay for anyone else but this doctor
>i tell them that court has decided that if there is no doctor offering electrolysis near my location, they HAVE TO pay an expert on electrolysis who is not a doctor (e.g. a beautician)
>they keep telling me that they wont do that
>i threaten them, saying that i will go to court if thats fucking necessary
>mfw
>>
>>5796021
>me
>leftist
lmao
there really only is black and white in /pol/-town
>>
File: boo.png (82 KB, 317x317) Image search: [Google]
boo.png
82 KB, 317x317
>>5795598
>NRW is North Rhine-Westphalia (Nordrhein-Westfalen), one of the sixteen states of Germany.
>Germany has states
I guess I didn't need to know that. Thanks American public schools.
>>
>>5796335
[spoiler]pretty much every country has states[/spoiler]
>>
>>5796249
I wanna have your issues.
I'm sitting here dumping 40k into my surgeries, laser and HRT while the health insurance says I'm not ill anymore even though I'm fucking certified ill so no income, no health insurance coverage on ANYTHING and no referral letter from my shrink I've been seeing for a year while I was already doing RLE after paying laser on my own.
I'm so fucking done with this country.
>>
>>5796476

Why the fuck do you need to pay your own HRT? Health insurance covers this.
>>
>>5797597
Wish it did but my shrink says I'm too depressed to make sound decisions, so she refuses to send me to the endo. Been dumping over 2k into HRT alone so far.
>>
>>5798655
>she refuses to send me to the endo.
tell that bitch that it's no wonder you're depressed if the person that is supposed to support and help you refuses to do what's in your best interest.
>>
>>5798699
Did that, left her disgruntled but unimpressed.
>>
>>5796182
Well, you see, it doesnt come up often in the media because now the immigrants are the medias favourite showspectacle - the news are full of them, immigrants raping people, immigrants disappearing (mainly children).
I havent heard of anyone getting killed by Nazis but im certain it happens not even that infrequently. Those skinheads are openly hostile, sneering at and threatening people on the road...
Depending on where you are this gets quite dangerous, they're rather popular in some areas especially now since the immigrants are causing more and more problems.
>>
>>5798712
find someone else
>>
>>5798731
I've been to someone similar before, this is the only other person in the area.
>>
Not that right wing related violence is never mentioned though, but its pretty buch always done by the way with no specifics. "At the x event was some right oriented violence and the police interfered."
>>
>>5795559
hmm, so i self medded for 1 1/2 years because i couldn't find a therapist around here
then i found one in another city nearly 100km away
then i have to pay laser myself because i can't get it until i have 1 year of RLE
And in the mind of most people you're some kind of freak from the RTL II Afternoon program

yeah, it's nice to be in germany
>>
>>5795559
oh, yeah, and the only surgeon here who isn't straight up butchering your genitals has a waiting list of 3-4 years
>>
>>5798789
This and we don't even have a FFS surgeon.
Healthcare in Germany is a sick fucking joke. You're always sent away with the cheapest treatment your condition allows.
>>
>>5798742
fuck. be consistent. tell her that you do know that your depression is directly linked to your gender issues (if you know that of course) and that she is directly worsening your depression. tell her over and over again until she shuts up and writes that letter.
>>
>>5796335
Wow, yeah I didn't know either. Learn something new everyday I guess.
>>
>>5798826
The very same thing I've been doing for 9 months now. Every session with her is the same. I was hoping if I just book my surgeries that would put some pressure on her but she's actually being a persistent cunt.
I'm literally gonna get FFS and SRS without even being diagnoses trans.
>>
>>5798864
i'm sorry, that just sucks. are you on hrt right now?
>>
>>5798907
I've been for the last 22 months. Just with subpar meds.
>>
>>5798922
that's almost two years. did transitioning not affect your depression very positively? i'm not doubting you, just curious because after two years depression is usually not as bad anymore.
>>
>>5798946
I'm bipolar so nothing is going to affect my depressions much. I wasn't smart about my transition and withdrew for almost the entire time, so even though I've been on HRT all this time I couldn't socially transition and that made me awfully self-conscious and anxious nowadays.

I do believe though if I could gain some serious weight I'd be very happy with my body, but until that happens, HRT has been only a minor improvement in that regard and more a thing that simply needed to be done to get rid of the T.
With like no body fat at all there's isn't much HRT can do.
>>
>>5798655

Where do you live or more specifically, who is your therapist? There are alot of experts for trans issues in Germany. My therapist is well-known for treating hundreds of trans people for over 20 years.
>>
File: 1453644570778.gif (2 MB, 270x188) Image search: [Google]
1453644570778.gif
2 MB, 270x188
>>5801813
Hamburg and right now my therapist is Ms. Lietz. If I were to switch again I'd already have had SRS before the first appointment even, so that's kinda pointless. All thats left for me to get out of a therapist is getting sent to an endo for a prescription of some E for like what, 30€ a month. The damage is done and there's nothing left to redeem.
"Experts" my ass.
>>
Unless you're a migrant, everything in Germany sucks nowadays.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 648x648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 648x648
HEIL HITLER verfickte Schwuchteln. Alle verbrannt gehört ihr undzwar auf der Stelle. SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL

Außerdem werden eure psychischen Probleme nach der Transition auch nicht verschwinden und es wird nicht lange dauern bis auch ihr euch umbringt. Bis dahin wünsche ich euch eine Menge Spaß mit den ganzen Nordafrikanern, die tagtäglich zu uns kommen.
>>
File: image.jpg (240 KB, 960x648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240 KB, 960x648
sexchangeregret.com

Noch ist es nicht zu spät.
>>
>>5795559
Munich is pretty chill with trans people with tons of doctors, endos and at least one research group on the subject. Additionally, there are tons of groups, even for younger ones
>Bayern über alles
>>
>>5798789
Nah, Liedl is pretty good aswell and the waiting is usually between 4-8 months. Schaff up to 3 years, but i know at least 4 with 4-6 months waiting time.
>>
>>5796476
Apparantly you have a lot of money, so they won't cover it. Income doesn't matter when you have rich parents or are rich yourself, dumbass.
>>
>>5803547
>>5803559
Are you even German or just another edgyfuck skinhead rotting on meth in a traphouse?
>>
>>5803989
Right cause my health insurance even knows what amounts of money I got, let alone make decisions what the shrink is supposed to diagnose me.
Not me who's making themselves look like a dumbass here.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.