[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whelp. Legbutts help I dun goofed. I'm a cis lesbian college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 319x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 319x500
Whelp. Legbutts help I dun goofed.
I'm a cis lesbian college student and I was talking about how I don't think Caitlyn Jenner should've got that woman of the year award bc she's a murderer sack of shit. And all these sjws were like that's so transphobic and I was like it's not because she's not a real woman and so they were like TRIGGERED.jpg and they were like what do you mean not a real woman trans women are real too!! And so I panicked and said I know I'm a transwoman too.
Fuuuuuuuck now they all think that and I have three more years of college. No grills will want to fuck me except fat sjw scum. And what if the ones I have slept with out me? I guess I can claim I had really good srs. Fuck me.
>>
>>5792833

Lmao, senpai. Maybe you should try seeing if you're just gay until graduation since you've shot down your chances with the local lesbians.
>>
>>5792833
Just wink and say you're a transman trapped in a woman's body.
The sjw's will gobble it up and everyone else knows you're just joking.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 500x318
>>5792833
Become a femboy
Lgbt despises Bruce btw, you shouldn't use him to generalize.
>>
>>5792833
Just outright deny ever saying you were a transwoman.
Just feign ignorance whenever they bring it up.
It never happened and they must be imagining things.
>>
>>5792876
Too late, she's forever a faggot who cut his dick off in their eyes.
>>
>>5792876
...someone filmed it. Idk if it's on YouTube or what but I'm fucked.
How can I pass less to seem more convincing? Like shave a little receding hairline in there, stop shaping my eyebrows?? Lol this would be pretty funny if it weren't happening to me.
>>
>>5792894
Loose weight. Get gaunt cheeks like a lot of the female moddels have or just use makeup to exaggerate that.
>>
>>5792894

Sounds like you're excited about needing to look a bit more like a man to me. Maybe you should just start shooting up testosterone?
>>
>>5792908
Round about for someone who's persona was supposed to be stealth transgirl. Should just lift weights and loose weight to get more angles that way while still presenting fem
>>
>>5792833
Well desu it's incorrect to call her a murderer because she didn't commit murder, but rather manslaughter. And claiming to be trans was pretty dumb. I think your only option at this point is to try to avoid the people you "came out" to as much as possible until you're done there.
>>
>>5792918

I'm implying OP is an FtM.
>>
Maybe I'll just fucking lean into it and become head of the feminist soc and whatever that Anna lee chick is. And shame girls into dating me by calling them transphobic. And get my own fucking web series and book deal. And tell my personal advisor that my dysphoria means I deserve a 4.0 or some shit.
>>
>>5792960
What the hell is your school? Vast majority of them aren't so liberal and you're probably setting yourself up for abuse with students and faculty that think you're immoral but won't openly admit it.
>>
File: kill them all.jpg (27 KB, 336x269) Image search: [Google]
kill them all.jpg
27 KB, 336x269
>>5792894
You ain't gonna fake things for whatever reason.
In a month everyone has forgotten.
If not, kill them.
>>
>>5792973
It's in frisco lol
>>
>>5792983
Then you might get away with it after all. Or then again, there's still a chance a bunch of faculty will treat you with derision even if they won't admit.
>>
>>5792894
lol why would you try to pass less? You could just be an early transitioner and if anyone questions your appearance and genitalia that's a huge faux pas in the first place.

It's pretty deranged to build an elaborate persona around a panicked lie, but I still kinda hope you do it.
>>
>>5793004
>could just be an early transitioner
boy turned girl is the persona. She'd have to have gone all the way and done it near flawlessly. Think they were asking for ways to put in tells that might make the persona credible.
>>
>OP succeeds in faking being a 'very well transitioned' transwoman
>other girls are pleasantly surprised about how her transgina looks and feels perfectly like the real deal
>word spreads around the school
>people think having a authentic looking vagina is now surgically possible
>OP gives transwoman fake hope in a surgery that doesn't exist
That be some epic troll dawg.
>>
File: 1456600530645.jpg (118 KB, 960x952) Image search: [Google]
1456600530645.jpg
118 KB, 960x952
Alright Legbutts can you help me figure out what I am.

I get turned on by woman's bodies but I'm vags disgust me and I can only get off by thinking about men.

>Pic Unrelated
>>
>>5793034
tranny chaser.

Now go to /b/ and jerk it to traps.
>>
>>5792833
Kek please be real
>>
>>5793025
It doesn't have to look credible, though, that's my point. It's rude to pry into trans people's affairs unless they themselves offer. If someone questions her she can just imply they're being ignorant and presumptuous. "Not all trans women this or that".

OP could even ask that the video be erased to limit the spread of rumors. She only disclosed her status because she felt pressured.
>>
>>5792833
say you were born a cis woman but identify as a trans woman, they'll shut up. They're sjws.
>>
>>5792894
Don't. Do. This.

>>5793831
This will work. If your first post was true, then you're dealing with some of the dumbest people on earth. They'll believe you.
>>
>>5793034
ur Bisexual and you pref men.
>>
>>5794068
That'll show me to blank out and auto-respond.

>>5793034
Gay with attraction to female bodies. Don't even worry about a special label. The circumstances of your non-sexually-satisfying physical attraction can be talked about with people you care for, and are totally irrelevant to everyone else aside from sexologists.
>>
>>5792894
pic of you please.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
FUCK CAITLYN JENNER!
His momma called him Bruce!
Ima call him Bruce!
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.