[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi legbutts Okay so, I like the cock a lot. I love being like..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 81l4EGjg4UL._SY445_.jpg (32 KB, 315x445) Image search: [Google]
81l4EGjg4UL._SY445_.jpg
32 KB, 315x445
Hi legbutts

Okay so, I like the cock a lot. I love being like.. comparable to the woman in a hetero relationship, except gay. So, liking to be cuddled, being fucked, touched all over, etc etc etc.

Anyway, in this modern world, it seems a lot of the people in the legbutt community are overly flamboyant and not masculine. I cannot into a feminine top/assertive partner. Why isn't everyone masculine? I don't want to be more masculine than my partner when I'm the one getting fucked in the ass.

>facial hair
>not into lgbt things
>not flamboyant
>not "gay sounding"
>masculine bf to cuddle nowhere to be found

help me legbutts
>>
This isn't anything that hasn't been posted here before. Yes most gay guys are annoying fem normies and a majority of the ones that aren't are chickenhawk aids daddies. So you've got a small selection and most of them are looking for the same thing, so when two find each other the pool gets even smaller.

gotta pray to gay jesus every night your masc bf finds you man. just keep on fighting.
>>
being girly is kawaii
>>
>>5789873
I'm retarded. What exactly does chicken hawk aids daddy mean?
>>
>>5789873
:( welp, confirmed for forever alone then.
I can't really go to gay bars, too awkward. People online think I'm the top, and I don't believe in anything
brb killin' self
>>
File: 1455100224106.jpg (102 KB, 453x492) Image search: [Google]
1455100224106.jpg
102 KB, 453x492
>>5789840
>tfw masc4fem gay
>>
>>5789895

Most masculine guys who are over 35 and haven't found a life partner prey on young inexperienced guys for one night stands. Chickenhawk is slang for that behavior. The aids bit was more just banter.
>>
File: 20160206_131204ggg.jpg (514 KB, 1657x1712) Image search: [Google]
20160206_131204ggg.jpg
514 KB, 1657x1712
>>5789908
would you be my bf, anon?
>>
>>5789927

Never dated anyone as thin as you before but I'll try most things once. I like the happy trail and chest hair. Face is a big priority for me though, but it's 4chan I'm not requesting anything.
>>
>>5789947
well I sometimes get called hot or like "wow you have like the PERFECT body" or something.
I have facial hair, typically like 5 o'clock shadow, masculine face though. which is my plight.

also jew fro. lol. I typically cut it below the curls, but like a day after it grows back. also my bane
>>
>>5789968 (me)

so that's why it's easier to get the chickenhawk aids faggots, tho. they're super horny, and usually always tops. and love tiny bodies that are like the wife they're cheating on
>>
>>5789968

Well it's all a matter of taste. But jew fro has never been in style, it might be holding you back. Maybe buy a trimmer and keep it very short. Facial hair is a + for a lot of guys though. Looking again it seems like it'd feel nice to grab your waist. Hope you find someone special though anon.
>>
>>5789990
yeah, like I said, I keep it like less than an inch = no curls

and ugh I would love for my waist to be grabbed
>>
>>5789896
Find people online... I have said this a million times before: You cannot find a bf IRL, the dating pool is too small and the gathering places of the LGBT community are infested with sluts and flamers. The chans are the best place to find a like-minded BF.
>>
>>5790002
Post face.
>>
It's what happens when people build their entire identities over "I love cock", instead of treating sexuality as a small facet of your overall ego. I can't stand limp-wristed faggots, and I routinely suck the dicks of other men.
>>
>>5789840
You think finding a masculine top is hard? Try finding a masculine bottom. It's like finding a unicorn.
>>
>>5792000
I am masculine vers
>>
>>5792097
>vers
trash
>>
>>5792000
I'm a unicorn.
>>
>>5789840
I'm masculine as fuck - and I can't stand femmy little shits either.

I'm a gay dude - that means I like men. The more you act like a woman the less attractive you are.
>>
>tfw I met my bf in my boxing class
>tfw it took a night of heavy drinking for us to admit to both being gay
>tfw I finally have a fucking hot relationship with an actual man

The mascs tend to gravitate towards one another, just fyi. The femboys are fine for an abusive screw (I do love making a sissy scream), but at the end of the day, I want a man not a fag. Work out, work on dropping your voice an octave in normal conversation, lose the gestures.
>>
File: 1456540977911.gif (211 KB, 352x200) Image search: [Google]
1456540977911.gif
211 KB, 352x200
>>5789840
>Why isn't everyone masculine?

Why do you care?

Masc gays are literally fucking cancer. Jesus christ the assumption was that being gay meant condescension of others wouldnt be a problem. I was wrong.
>>
>>5799194

I care because your persona was likely conceived and is not genuine.

In less you grew up without a father around tons of women you didn't pick up that annoying lisp until you felt like it.

Masculinity in men is honest. It's also way easier on the ears and eyes. Also have fun maintaining that femininity into your thirties and paying twinks for sex with your scrawny arms and balding blonde bieber cut.
>>
>>5799194
>Masc gays are literally fucking cancer.

We're the cancer? It's the femmy, flamboyant fags that leave a bad taste in the mouth of society and give all gay men the negative stereotypes we get labeled with.

Honestly, I don't care what you want to act like - it's your life, not mine, and it doesn't define me as a man. But for fucks sake, some of y'all need to tone that shit down. You've literally become caricatures of yourselves, acting like loud, vapid, slutty, femmed-out whores. There's nothing genuine about you. You've made "being gay" the sole aspect of your personality because there isn't anything truly deep or interesting about you. Kinda like what this guy is saying >>5799231
>>
>>5799194
>gay guys
>not condescending
its basically impossible
>>
So I have recently came to the terms that I am gay...this has made me really confident. And have started acting more gay because of the confidence...now I fear I may become a flamer and get gay voice. What do?
>>
ITT: Fems try to be masc.

No but in all seriousness it's really annoying when masc4masc normies try to push themselves into the category of masc or fem. Either way no matter what you do if you fuck other men society at large is gonna think your'e a flaming fem faggot (and you most definitely are),so might as well embrace it and stop trying to get the cishets to like you because they don't. Why do fags hate themselves so much?
>>
>>5799679
Why can I not just be an average guy who has sex with guys in the privacy of his home?
>>
>>5800279
A faggot. Yes.
>>
>>5789896
>Asian
>Not fem
>Not bottom
>6"1
Tell me again of your problems OP
>>
>>5801001
I am kind of bummed at how few Asian gays are tops. Asians are usually very attractive.
>>
>>5801534
Yeah I realised that nearly every Asian I've met is a bottom, and pretty flamboyant. Have yet to meet another gay Asian who isn't really flamboyant lol
>>
>>5789840
>facial hair
I can't even imagine getting hard to fuck a bottom with facial hair. Total turnoff for a bottom to have.
>>
>>5801001
>asian
>not fem
Haha, good one.
>>
i hated that movie
>>
>>5806359
Please Elaborate.
>>
>>5806276
Opposite for me, if there's no hair I just don't see the point in them being a bottom, or in a sexual context at all really.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.