[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there really not a way to get softer skin, better fat distribution,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1454386545975s.jpg (4 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
1454386545975s.jpg
4 KB, 121x125
Is there really not a way to get softer skin, better fat distribution, not have male aging and shit without going full tranny? I don't want to get titties or fuck my dick up but i also really don't want to get bigger and rougher. I suppose there isn't since else femgen would just do that, but I guess asking is worth a try.
I also tried to see if there's a way to maybe keep T levels within normal but pretty low ranges (say, 200ng/dL) and E on high levels for a male but low for a female, but the E stuff and how it's measured is rather complicated for someone who doesn't know shit about medicine or biology.
>>
>>5782125
>I also tried to see if there's a way to maybe keep T levels within normal but pretty low ranges (say, 200ng/dL) and E on high levels for a male but low for a female
could still give you breasts. source: bodybuilder abusing steroids
>>
Stop being a pussy and become a girl. You can be on HRT and your dick still can work.
>>
Titties can be removed surgically after five years. Some trans guys don't take T but get top surgery I don't see why mtfs can't do the same.

As for dick, out of luck there. No way to guarantee it'll work.

Women get a little rough when they age too if you take care of yourself its not so bad.
>>
>>5782230
Yeah but not as early. Im 21 and my facial skin looks like im a peasant who spends 12 hours a day under the sun
>>
>>5782284

Daily moisturizer, face specific stuff.
>>
>>5782125
Bicalutamide

Pulls the Andogen receptors from the cell walls into the cell so that your body doesn't absorb the androgen hormones you're making. Your body sees too much free roaming T and aromatases it into E.

It's shown to less likely affect your libido than other AA.

There was a studio on men with bone mineral deficiencies who were taking it (because of former treatments for their prostate cancer), after a year out their bones didn't get any worse so you don't have to worry about breaking your hip.

Your testicles are so dense in that shit though it seems to not effect your fertility either.

The downside? Yes, you will eventually develop gyno if taken long enough. With T being unable to effect your cells, the estrogen has full reign.

I can't see it being as effective on feminizing you as an actual dose of E would.

Take all of this with a bag of salt; I'm not a doctor and I'm not on it. I just lurk hormone talk.
>>
>>5782284
30-50 spf sunscreen with high uva protection. Use every day, even when it's cloudy.
>>
>>5782410
I barely go out, it's not from the sun. Pic is me

>>5782317
Ok, i'll ask about it. Do you know anywhere i can get more opinions on it outside of this meme board? Cause it's pretty dead for anything that isn't memes. Also it isnt on qhi so i dunno where to get it
>>
>>5782491
Well can't attach pic for some reason
>>
>>5782125
Femgen is talking about caultide and srem as a way to avoid tits, keep fertility. Expensive and I don't know if any have tried it
>>
>>5782491
Brandmedicines ships worldwide. Searching for bicalutamide turns up Calutide which is the generic for Casodex. 37.60 USD for 28 50mg.

It's definitely a luxury AA compared to spiro.
>>
>>5782562
Where do they ship from? I read Bulgaria but also US. I need them to ship from within the UE because customs, so Bulgaria would be good. Also I've always been suspicious of them because of the name, it's just... shitty.
>>
>>5782611
Literally no idea. Their "Contact Us" page says "Brandmedicines is based the European Union" though. So I think your Bulgaria rumor might be correct.

Their name is fucking awful but maybe it sounded better to a non-English speaker.
>>
>>5782611
from bulgaria. i'm the one who ordered from them. the pills also were 30/pack instead of the advertised 28
>>
>>5782510
>>5782562
>expensive
how to get bicalutamide for less than 50 bucks including shipping:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dGjucGXQwH
>>
>>5782510
>>5782562
>>5782664
a 200 day supply of bicalutamide*, rather
>>
>>5782317
>>5782510
>>5782654

does bica stop male pattern baldness? i recently read about a med speeding it up instead of slowing it, but i dont remember if it was bica
>>
BICA IS A MEME.

>>5782664

lol just commit a felony. you ppl are nuts.
>>
>>5782125
>I suppose there isn't since else femgen would just do that
There is no happy medium
>>
>>5783378
given that spiro is garbage, if you ever hope to get a prescription in the US, bica is it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.