[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do men with masculine faces even go transgender? Better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: omgsokawai.jpg (155 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
omgsokawai.jpg
155 KB, 1080x720
Why do men with masculine faces even go transgender?

Better stay male, you'll feel less dysphoria when male than when being a masculine transgirl. Everyone will just see you as a man in a dress.

And no, hormones aren't magic and won't change your face. It's bone. Good luck changing that without FFS
Pic related: https://www.reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/46zarx/i_know_im_not_passing_but_am_i_at_least/
>You're super cute
>kek
>>
>>5776837
She doesn't look that bad. Yes she doesn't pass. With ffs she would pass fine. She has attractively symmetry and I would rather look like her than a lot of pudgy faces receded chinned monkeys that iv seen that technically "pass" better than her
>>
I kinda find trans girls like this sexy.
I don't really like ones that fully pass but also don't like full hon's either.
At least in the pic you posted I would be into her.

Dunno, anyone else feel this way?
>>
In my experience, hormones nearly cure dysphoria. Even if you don't socially transition, hormones are the only meds we've found that help.

And really, who gives a fuck if manly trannies are running around? Idc how other people live their lives if it doesn't affect me.
>>
probably needs FFS, but who doesn't?
You could have tried harder to find a person with zero chance of passing, effort could fix this one, though perhaps the nose ring and wall posters and style in general kinda give the impression of someone who's going to fuck off and be lazy about it.
>>
File: Marquardt.jpg (24 KB, 360x200) Image search: [Google]
Marquardt.jpg
24 KB, 360x200
>>5776842
Perfect symmetry isn't what makes faces attractive though. It's one of the traits that are attractive. But facial proportions are more important. Attractive female faces have smaller chins, larger eyes, fuller lips, no caveman forehead and round jaws. It's called the baby-complex. Both males and females are programmed to find more feminine and childlike faces attractive.

Pic related: Marquardt Beauty mask, which is based on many scientific studies which found that all humans find the same faces attractive. and the more close to those proportions the more attractive they are. Which points that we have some kind of mapped "human face phenotype" in our facial recognition part of the brain that we all inherited, since the people who had brain damage in that part cannot distinguish between beautiful and ugly faces.

Just wanted to share this in case anyone is interested.
>>
>>5776981
OP here.

Yes, but my point was it's better to wait and save money for FFS before openly transitioning (while in the meantime being on anti-androgens to stop further masculinization). It's gonna save you from the dysphoria of not being able to pass.

Accord to the posts she made on reddit, she thinks that she's approaching passability, which is unlikely with hormones only. FFS is the only hope. With the surgery there's no doubt she would pass since she would get a female face.

I'd also add electrolysis and even voice surgery if possible.
>>
>>5777149
You do realize that some people need to socially transition even when they dont pass because their gender dysphoria is worse than their physical dysphoria, and that not everybody can save for ffs in less than 10 years?
>>
>>5777195
Well I do now, honestly I didn't know the dysphoria could get that bad
>>
My jaw is too masculine. I'd definitely never consider transitioning unless I could afford good FFS. Even then, my giant rib cage is a major problem.

Honestly, I'd rather be a moderately attractive guy with a feminine side than a hon.
>>
>>5777250
Lmao, yes it does get that bad. I wouldn't wish dysphoria on my worst enemy.

I didn't want to socially transition yet because I felt I didn't pass yet but continuing living as a guy was killing me.
>>
>>5776845
She has a large face though. She def needs jaw world and foreead work to rally be attractive at all as anything other than a femme guy
>>
>>5777324

Do you guys ever stop to think that maybe you're just obssessing about gender because you found out dysphoria was a thing when really it's just an arbitrary thing you're dwelling on that could have been any number of other things instead depending on which made up psych diagnoses your culture has at the time?
>>
File: eye_bionic.jpg (205 KB, 750x456) Image search: [Google]
eye_bionic.jpg
205 KB, 750x456
>>5777324
That sucks anon, well I hope your life is easier now after transitioning.

I believe the future has a lot of hope in giving you the life you wanted trough technology. Please bear with me while I explain.

I think the trangender community will find life easier once new medical technologies catch on and get cheaper. Like the cloned vaginas which were transplanted to some women.

Maybe 3D printing artificial body parts, bionics and such will give people the body proportions they want to have.

The thing with such technologies is that the trend is that they are exponentialy increasing in speed, quality and cost.

The human genome project was estimated to be completed in 100 years. After 4 years they completed only 1%, and after 7 years total it was 100% done. How did it get from 1% to 100% in 3 years? Simply because 1% is only several doublings away from 100%.

That's the nature with exponential technologies.

Smartphones are another good example. When the first cellphones were used in the 80's they were big, clunky and expensive. Only rich people could get them. And know smartphones have gotten to the point that practicaly everyone owes one and they have many function.

All new technologies go from: >expensive and doesn't work very good< to >cheap and works very well<

I do believe that the way we're heading technologicaly is amazing. 3D printers are expected to be widespread in the 2030's, organ printing is already here and is expected to be available in the 2020's.

CRISPR made gene therapy so cheap that it's almost at zero cost (and yes for the first time you can change genes in adult humans). Bioviva is extending telomeres in the first humans (basicaly repairing DNA which can rejuvenate old people to 20 year olds). It's amazing.

I do believe people will be able to completely change their bodes trough technology by 2050's when all of this becomes widespread and cheap.

Basicaly if you live long enough you could go from transgender to transhuman.
>>
>>5776837
Your entire argument is stupid. If you don't pass then you just stay cutie twink mode
>>
>>5777536
And potentialy live for hundreds of years not just as a woman but as a designer girl.

So basicaly if you ever consider suicide like a lot of transgender people unfortunately do, think about what you are potentialy throwing away. The mere possibility of living long enough to benefit from such technologies makes life worth it, no matter how hard it may get.
>>
>>5777536
>>5777562
I'm glad someone else sees the potential in our near future. There's even the option that we're going to create brain uploads into cyberspace and be able to live virtual lives. Whether we become trans-humans or AI, the options are looking good.
>>
>>5777650
then what would it mean to even be human if we dimish suffering and make everything so easy. to just become some fragmant of a meaningless memory?
>>
>>5776837
The worst is seeing all these handsome boys ruin themselves by going transgender. What a waste.
>>
>>5777650
Indeed anon, the future does look bright. And I agree hyperrealistic virtual worlds and transhumanism both sound like good options.

>>5777667
I don't really get what you're concerned about? Could you explains since I don't believe our humanity is defined by our suffering.
>>
>>5776837
>8 months HRT
There's nothing overly masculine about her face it's obvious that the hormones are just not effective probably due to low dosing.
>>
>>5776837
I'm pretty sure most of them actually go An Hero.
>>
>>5777742
>such a waste, clearly their entire existence should revolve around what appeals to MUH DICK XD
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 413x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 413x419
>>5776837
>caterpillar eyebrows
>5 o clock shadow
>no makeup
>disgusting nosering
*she* isn't even trying m8
>>
>>5776837
I actually think she might be able to pass without FFS, with simply time on HRT, facial hair removal, and maybe some makeup.
Her features don't look all that bad, beard shadow harshen the facial features A LOT.
>>
>>5778643
Though, I can't quite see her forehead, so it could be that it's very cavemanny, in which case, she wouldn't be able to pass from profile.
>>
OP posts ultra manly pic and 4chan starts hug boxing to death. give it a rest ya old hons
>>
>>5778614

I don't think he/she i trying to pass in that picture considering they even say they're not passing

desu if I don't pass I'll just be a girly boymode faggot and cry, I'd rather that than be a hon
>>
>>5777286
good post
everyone focuses on the face, but no one is going to see your face from a distance

the man body is more obvious, and there's no surgery for that
>>
>>5778653
>>5780808
>>5778614
>>5777485
this

>>5778039
>>5778643
In denial
>>
>>5776837

Probably would have been a qt3.14 if she started before puberty could.
>>
>>5776837

100% masculine

now go away you faggot.
>>
>>5776837
Why do they all want to look and dress like 16 year old girls??
>>
>>5782099
Cause they are confused and lost and didn't actually grow up socialized as a girl (even though they love to claim they were cause they watched girls or some shit)
>>
>>5776842
He looks like a guy, dude.
>>
I know that I'm not ever gonna pass as female and there's nothing I can do about that and it upsets me greatly; that doesn't mean that I can't tell people I'm friends with what gender lables I apply to myself and expect them to at least attempt to use the correct pronouns, even if I don't present myself in that way (because I know people who don't know me will automatically know my sex whatever I present myself as, due to my body).
>>
File: qKgZSAm.jpg (226 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
qKgZSAm.jpg
226 KB, 2000x2000
damn he went from a pretty handsome dude to a really ugly abomination
>>
>>5777508
Nope, you're the first person to ever consider this concept. My life is changed. Thank you Anon, the trannyism is gone! Just up and jumped out of my soul like Jesus from the depths of hades! Such insight!
>>
>>5783946
hallelujah
>>
>>5776837
shit hairline needs surgery
eyebrows too thick
chin masc
jawline
caveman forehead

5 o clock shadow laser/electrolysis
get rid of nose pierce
change hairstyle for now
too muscular needs to cut protein and lose weight

don't dress like that, you are asking to be made fun of in public. especially no pass
>>
>>5776845
I like tall girls with some masculine qualities (cis or trans, a lots of models are kinda manfaced), but they need to pass more or less, just wish some tells

I totally get what you mean though, my preference is just more on the pass side

Girls that look 100% like generic cis girls are uninteresting
>>
>>5783913

>handsome

Heeeeeeh... I don't think so.
>>
>>5783913
Hmmm. Now that I can see his full face I can say that he has major issues. He does have a classically handsome masc face. It will be hard to look like a girl. Even with ffs:/
>>
>>5776837
you look super aggressive for some reason
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.