[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you a transphobe if you won't date perfectly passing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 8
File: thinkingpepe.jpg (29 KB, 640x519) Image search: [Google]
thinkingpepe.jpg
29 KB, 640x519
Are you a transphobe if you won't date perfectly passing trannies?
>>
>>5771583
Yep.
>>
>>5771583
Yes, if you wouldn't date a post-op tranny even if their genitals were indistinguishable from those of a cis person.
>>
>>5771585
*Not that this is a bad thing.
Wear your disapproval with pride.
>>
>>5771583
They're not called "trannies," you bigot. You're a transphobe if you turn down any transgender person.
>>
>>5771593
But what if I want biological children?
>>
>>5771609
Yeah that would be a valid reason too. As long as the reason isn't just because they're trans.
>>
>>5771609
If/Once they can have kids, yes. But not yet.
>>
trannies are so entitled

People have the right to say no to you for no matter what reason. The fact that your name used to be John and you had a dick is a good reason for dumping your tranny ass.
>>
>>5771631
>As long as the reason isn't just because they're trans.
But they can't have kids because they're trans.
>>
>>5771648
I'll scream until you love me.
>>
>>5771665

You convinced me anon, pls be my gf now.
>>
>>5771648
>People have the right to say no to you for no matter what reason

But saying no because somebody is trans literally makes as much sense as refusing to date somebody just because they used to be fat, or used to have a different hair color, used to wear glasses, etc. Why can't you see that???
And I'm not even a transbian btw.
>>
>>5771685
>makes as much sense as refusing to date somebody just because they used to be fat, or used to have a different hair color, used to wear glasses
>being fat, having bad vision, or a different hair color is comparable to being trans

ayyy lmao
>>
>>5771685
>Having standards is hateful
Take me now, Lord.
>>
>>5771648
Sure you have the right to say no, doesn't mean that you're not an ass for it though.
>>
>>5771707
>You're a bitch for saying no
> You should've said yes, why won't you just date me?!

you sound like one of those friendzoned chumps who get pissed that nobody wants them.
>>
>>5771637
And then what? You reproduce and pass mental illness onto your offspring? You're supposed to care about your children more than you care about yourself.
>>
>>5771716
You'd be surprised how wrong you are.

Listen. Why don't you just deal with being an ass and we deal with being entitled or whatever?
>>
>>5771685
You didn't used to be trans, you ARE trans. I wouldn't date an ftm not because they used to be a girl, but because they ARE trans. Neither of those are the same as being a man.

I didn't choose to only be attracted to men, and I don't feel bad about not being attracted to anything other than men.
>>
>>5771741
of course chasers want you but I'm not a chaser and I have no interest in trans people. In fact I'd like to avoid them at all costs.
>>
>>5771583
>perfectly passing trannies
>>5771593
>their genitals were indistinguishable from those of a cis person

Neither of these things exist. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>5771750
>i'm not a chaser

you sound like the perf bf

why won't non chasers date me? :' {
>>
>>5771760
Spoiler alert: literally every person who would consider dating a tranny is a "chaser".
>>
>>5771649
Would you also exclude infertile cis girls?
>>
>>5771808
Depends on the kind of infertility. But they would be unable to have kids due to health reasons. Trannies are unable to have kids because they are males/they castrated themselves.
>>
>>5771819
>they castrated themselves.
>implying we don't do it due to health reasons
>>
>>5771649
Right, but that means a) it only applies if you actually want offspring and b) you should treat them the same way as an infertile cis girl.

>>5771648
Sure, people have the right to say no. But it IS transphobic if you outright refuse to consider the possibility of dating a trans person, even if they are post-op and completely passable.

>>5771716
If you say no ONLY because they're trans (specifically if you're perfectly okay with their genitals, etc) then yes you are being transphobic. If you just aren't attracted to someone in the first place, or aren't okay with someone having the wrong genitals, then it's not transphobic.

>Neither of these things exist. Prove me wrong.
It doesn't matter if they exist or not. The point is, if someone was physically indistinguishable from a cis person and you refuse to date them because they're trans, then you are being transphobic.

>>5771798
No, chasers refer specifically to those who fetishize and seek out trannies. If you're just a normal person who ends up falling in love with a tranny and is willing to try it out, you're not a chaser.
>>
>>5771838
It's still different. Infertile women didn't use to have a dick.
>>
>>5771583
Shallow maybe, but I wouldn't call it transphobic.

Like, even if they pass there are still differences between them and a cis woman. Like the ability of getting pregnant
>>
>>5771819
But the infertile cis girls wouldn't be able to reproduce either. That's what infertility means.
>>
>>5771845
So? Having a dick or not isn't relevant to what's being talked about. Either you can reproduce or you can't. Infertile cis girls can't have kids any more than trannies can.
>>
File: smug.jpg (16 KB, 380x300) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
16 KB, 380x300
>>5771848
>wanting biological offspring
>Shallow
>>
>>5771875
We're talking mainly about cases where the person being trans is the ONLY reason for rejecting them. Nearly all trans people are infertile, but being infertile doesn't make you trans. If you want to have biological kids, you're not being transphobic because you're not refusing them specifically for being trans. But if you tell a trans girl "Sorry, I want biological kids" you better not turn around and knowingly fuck an infertile cis girl.
>>
>>5771911
>But if you tell a trans girl "Sorry, I want biological kids" you better not turn around and knowingly fuck an infertile cis girl.
>you have to get my permission to fuck
piss off, I'll fuck who I want
>>
>ITT: trannies trying to guilt/manipulate people into having sex with them
You realize this is why everyone hates you, right?
>>
>>5771917
Sure, but you're being a transphobic liar. Which you have a right to be. But people also have the right to call you a dick for it.
>>
>>5771919
Except we're not. We're saying that if someone rejects someone simply for being trans, even if attracted to every square picometer of the body (incl. genitals), then they're transphobic.
>>
>>5771911
>you better not turn around and knowingly fuck an infertile cis girl.

trannies are really scary. Even when you're not dating them. Jesus.

>you can't dislike this
>you can't say no to this
>just guilt tripping you tee hee
>>
File: I'd like you to stop posting.png (25 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
I'd like you to stop posting.png
25 KB, 240x160
>>5771685
...and those are all completely valid reasons for rejecting someone. What is WITH this shitty entitled attitude? You can not have sex with anyone for any reason that passes your fancy and it's nobody's business but yours.

I say this as a fat person with dyed hair and 20/200 vision, btw.
>>
>>5771922
You realize you're not entitled to have sex with anyone, right? I'm being nice when I give you an excuse.
>>
>>5771844
>No, chasers refer specifically to those who fetishize and seek out trannies. If you're just a normal person who ends up falling in love with a tranny and is willing to try it out, you're not a chaser.

>Unicorns
Sure a few really lucky trannies might be able to find one, but for the vast majority of us chasers are as good as it gets. You're going to be hard pressed to find someone who can overlook you having been born another gender. At least chasers know what they like, and not all of them are irredeemable people.
>>
>>5771929
I'm not saying I'm going to harm someone for doing it, but it obviously shows them to be a liar.

Think of it this way:
>Alice is a black girl
>Alice wants John to date her
>John says "Sorry, I don't find black girls attractive"
>John then dates Jane who is a black girl
>Alice calls John a liar for it
Is Alice 'guilt-tripping' John? Because just replace 'black' with 'infertile' and that's the exact same situation we're talking about.
>>
>>5771949
It's none of Alice's fucking business. John can date who he wants.
>>
>>5771932
No, of course I'm not entitled to have sex with anyone. I'm just saying that if someone was completely 100% attractive to you (even their genitals), but you reject them for being trans and no other reason (even though in their current state they are indistinguishable from cis girls), transphobia is the only logical explanation.
>>
File: 7a5c66688e34c48062ae27ee117b60f0.png (336 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
7a5c66688e34c48062ae27ee117b60f0.png
336 KB, 1000x1000
Am mtf. I don't really think so, no. No more than I am racist for saying that I would absolutely never ever give a dark skinned person or a devout monotheist an honest chance.

I've had friends who have shown interest in me and tell me that I challenge their negative perceptions of trannies, and that they just see me as a girl. Have one internet friend who is off in med school currently, and says he might consider dating me when I'm post SRS, but wouldn't be into it pre-op because he's not about that.

If anything the fantasy ideal would be a guy who as a rule says he wouldn't, as the OP does, but who makes an exception just for you. I defs want to prove I'm good enough to people in my life, but you know, demanding it would be empty. I never made demands about pronouns either for the same reason, what's the point of me telling you what to think of me as?

So yeah. Not transphobic. Superficial, but everyone has preferences, and your loss if you miss out on a fun relationship over it. People can't be guilt tripped into love I think.
>>
>>5771928
That doesn't even make sense. The genitals of trans people are categorically different. That's like saying

>if you're attracted to every square inch of a black person, including their black skin, but you aren't attracted to them being black, they're racist
You can't separate the two.
>>
>>5771960
So you think it's wrong to call him out as a liar? Which he clearly is? The problem isn't that he's dating one black girl but not another. The issue is that he blatantly lied to Alice as to the reason why he's unwilling to date her. If he had just told Alice "I don't find you attractive", there would be no issue.
>>
>>5771949
>>John says "Sorry, I don't find black girls attractive"
>>John then dates Jane who is a black girl
bullshit
>Implying she wouldn't call you a racist and chimp out
>Implying she wouldn't rip John a new asshole
>Implying John would be brave enough to approach black people after the "incident"
>>
>>5771967
It's possible for trans people to get SRS, you know, and we're talking about if SRS was hypothetically good enough to be indistinguishable from natural male/female genitals.

As for your race example, suppose someone was phenotypically white but had some black ancestry. If you're dating a white person for a while but break up because you found out their great grandfather was black, I would say that is racist.

I don't think there's anything wrong with turning someone down based on physical characteristics, it's these more vague, non-concrete issues that have nothing to do with their current appearance that are a problem.
>>
>>5771969
Yeah. I think he either genuinely thought he didn't like black chicks until he met whoever, or he lied for reasons that are entirely his business. It doesn't matter. All Alice needs to get from what he says is "No."
>>
>>5771961
>transphobia is the only logical explanation.
Or maybe it's just called a "preference"?
If I won't fuck other men, am I a sexist?
>>
>>5771981
>>Implying she wouldn't call you a racist and chimp out
>>Implying she wouldn't rip John a new asshole
>>Implying John would be brave enough to approach black people after the "incident"
I fail to see what you intend to achieve by writing fanfiction to derail a hypothetical scenario..
>>
>>5771985
Oh, so we're living in magical candy fairy land of hypotheticals?

So you agree that that doesn't make sense in the world as it exists, right?
>>
>>5771969
it doesn't match up because transgirls are still trans whether they're pre or post op.

why get so buttblasted over this when you can date a bisexual man or bisexual women? Hell you can date other trannies too.
>>
>>5771999
cis straight men and cis lesbians ONLY!

They're the only ones that can validate trans identity.
>>
>>5771987
>Yeah. I think he either genuinely thought he didn't like black chicks until he met whoever, or he lied for reasons that are entirely his business
Okay, yeah it's possible to change your view, but I think anyone who lies deserves to be called out on it, no matter how personal the reasons are.

>>5771989
Keep in mind we're not talking about any visible, detectable characteristics here. In this hypothetical situation their body is indistinguishable from that of a cis person. Whereas, it's not sexist to refuse to fuck men, since there a concrete, relevant physical differences there.
>>
>>5772007
>indistinguishable from that of a cis person. Whereas, it's not sexist to refuse to fuck men, since there a concrete, relevant physical differences there.
What if I won't date muslims? Am I Islamophobic?
>>
To anyone who answered yes, just remember this next time you turn down ANYONE. I am Fat if you turn me down that is being bigoted towards fat people. now being transphobic, look at the word phobic as in phobia a persistent, irrational fear that is FAR different than being bigoted. a phobia is something someone has no control over, bigotry is learned and can be unlearned, so please stop whining.
>>
>>5771989
Why are you so disturbed at being labeled something-ist or something-phobic? If dumb bitches want to label you those things, why not hang with people who don't, and just get on with life?

I think a very silly aspect of this thread is that it implies a desire to not be labelled transphobic but also adamantly say that you'd never date one. Is your perception of yourself as a trans ally so important to you that you feel a real need to defend yourself in this situation?
>>
>>5771999
Because they're using us as props to validate their identity. That's why they're so pushy.
>>
>>5771987
>or he lied for reasons that are entirely his business.
lol try to defend this statement while defending the statement that trans girls have to disclose right away or if they're post-OP have to disclose at all.
>>
>>5772033
THIS

mtfs call us transphobic for not wanting to date them (notice how ftms aren't as loud about this?) but they use straight guys to validate their identity. We're just tools for them.
>>
>>5772032
>Why are you so disturbed at being labeled something-ist or something-phobic?
I think it's a water-down of terms that's supposed to be describing actual discrimination.
>waah, I can't get a date
>I got murdered
>>
>>5771992
I'm using a hypothetical to illustrate the point that it's perfectly okay to turn someone down by saying things like:
>I otherwise find you attractive, but I don't want to date someone who has a penis
>I'm not attracted to girls with such masculine features
>The differences between your neovagina and a typical vagina are such that I do not enjoy having sex with you
>I don't find you attractive, and it has nothing to do with being trans
But it would be transphobic if you'd refuse to date someone for being born the wrong sex, even if NOW their body has all the features of the "correct" sex.

>>5771999
Again, if a guy said "I don't like penises or neovaginas", that would be okay. But the thing with Alice and John was originally used to reply to a discussion about infertility, not being trans. If someone turns a trans girl down saying "Having biological children is important to me, so I can't date an infertile person", and then dates an infertile cis person, it's pretty obvious that they were lying. Saying you don't want to date trans people is okay, IF you can point to some concrete feature that trans people have that you find unattractive.
>>
>>5772033
>>5772048
I and others I've known make a point of not using people as props for validation. The majority of mtf's are probably in the wrong when it comes to that matter, but I just hope you give individuals a chance to not be walking stereotypes. It's not 100% of mtf's.
>>
>>5772025
>What if I won't date muslims? Am I Islamophobic?
Not necessarily, because while being Muslim doesn't make you physically different, it does result in actual meaningful differences in how you live your life, which is obviously relevant to a relationship.

>>5772028
It's only bigoted against fat people if you turn them down BECAUSE they are fat. And even then, it's a bit different - fat refers to a specific physical trait that people can find attractive or unattractive, while rejecting people for being trans is only transphobic if it's due to this vague notion of "they used to be a man", rather than any actual physical traits they have.

Also, homophobia/transphobia refer to bigotry against gay/trans, it's not phobia in the psychological sense.

>>5772037
Kek
>>
>>5772053
What if you're not attracted to women who were socialized as men as children? That's an inescapable aspect of being trans.
>>
>>5772070
>if it's due to this vague notion of "they used to be a man"

that's a plenty good reason for not wanting to get involved.

It's why gay guys get disgusted at bi guys who've had sex with women or lesbians who get disgusted at bi girls who've had sex with men.

It's the history that they don't want to deal with.
>>
>>5772070
>it does result in actual meaningful differences in how you live your life, which is obviously relevant to a relationship.
What about a moderate muslim? Have you seen muslims? Some of them are indistinguishable from anyone else. And taking pills/making sure the neovagina doesn't close in on itself does make a difference in how you live your life.
>>
>>5771685
Dysphoria is forever. I wouldn't date a rape victim either.
>>
>>5771685
I'm not attracted to y chromosomes. How about that?
>>
>>5772078
>It's why gay guys get disgusted at bi guys who've had sex with women or lesbians who get disgusted at bi girls who've had sex with men.
hahahaha you have to steep that low? these are reasons based on bitterness, insecurities and prejudice. well, at least you're being honest now.
>>
>>5772083
>making sure the neovagina doesn't close in on itself does
what
is this really a thing
does this really happen
>>
>>5772100
chromophobe

I bet you have Opera as your main browser

disgusting
>>
>>5772073
I don't think there's any way to know just by interacting with someone whether they were socialized as male. Finding people who "act" male unattractive is perfectly reasonable however. But not everyone socialized as male is going to express it.

>>5772078
History should only be relevant if it tells you about their behavior/attitudes. Otherwise you end up with "If you refuse to date women who used to be men, why do you date women who used to be infants? Are you a pedophile?"

>>5772083
If they're moderate to the point of it not affecting the relationship, then I think in that case it shouldn't matter.

>And taking pills/making sure the neovagina doesn't close in on itself does make a difference in how you live your life.
Plenty of non-trans people have to take pills regularly, so that shouldn't be an issue, and if it is then you wouldn't be willing to date anyone who needs to take pills on a regular basis, whether trans or not. And doesn't the need to keep the neovagina open only apply for some time after SRS?
>>
>>5772100
You can't see or interact with chromosomes, so they don't really make sense as a factor in attraction. Best I could give you is that having a fetish for the letter X could be used as a reason for not being interested in XY women.
>>
>>5772117
>I don't think there's any way to know just by interacting with someone whether they were socialized as male.
You think wrong.
>>
>>5772133
What's your foolproof method of determining one's gender socialization then?
>>
>>5772138
Looking in their pants. Christ, are you retarded or something?
>>
I don't care if that makes me transphobic.

I don't want to date them.
>>
>>5772153
I'm pretty sure that's not what socialization means.

>>5772155
If it's because you find their genitals unattractive, it's not transphobic.
>>
>>5772111
>does this really happen
yes
>And doesn't the need to keep the neovagina open only apply for some time after SRS
no, it's technically an open wound. you won't have to dilate it as frequently as time goes on, but you will always have to make sure it doesn't close. I looked up the surgery.
>>
Many transpeople know when they transistion, most people won't want them anymore. The average person sees transpeople as deviants and freaks they can't understand, is it really a surprise that many won't want to date you either?

It's hard for many to find someone, it's gonna be even harder a transperson(unless you date each other like many end up doing).
>>
>>5772153
are you on some sex offenders list?
>>
>>5772195
meant to quote
>>5772117
>>
>>5771722
Are you sure you're lgbt? Babies are accessories, like toting your chihuahua in your purse.
>>
>>5772195
regular sex will keep it open after a year or something i heard. and the dilation is more about depth as the width can be regained or something.
>>
>>5772221
it doesn't matter what it's about. I don't want to fuck an open wound.
>>
>>5771722
Gender dysphoria isn't genetic.
>>
>>5772233
This. Things are only genetic when it's convenient for me.
>>
>>5772230
if someone is more knowledgable i'd like them to correct me but it isn't an open wound. there is pressure in our bodies from other organs that causes the neovag to narrow and lose depth. that would happen to cis vags too if they didn't have the ligaments to keep them in place. it doesn't have anything to do with something being not healed.
>>
>>5772267
There is no "gender dysphoria" gene. It's biological, and pretty much determined before birth, however it doesn't have anything to do with your actual DNA.
>>
>>5772129
Psychologically, I know the person is male, at a biologically level. That's something that is unattractive to me.
>>
If trans men ever were to get working dicks I'd happily date them.
>>
I'm bi and I wouldn't. Girls are soft with feminine faces. Guys are hard and masculine. Trannies seem like "girls" with ugly faces and barely feminine bodies, and typically can't even get a proper erection.
>>
Nope you're not. If you don't feel comfortable dating a transsexual that's completely up to you.

It's the same as calling a straight guy a homophobe because he won't date another guy.
>>
>>5772394
This goes for tranny women btw. Also what >>5772385 said.
>>
>>5772364
What specific aspects of them being biologically male bother you?
>>
>>5771754
you really need to leave your cave more often
>>
>>5772406
Does it matter? Am I wrong for feeling disturbed about having sex with a biological man? I don't really care how much the appearance is altered, it still disturbs me. I don't choose to dislike it, it just unsettles me.
>>
>>5771583
Not really, sexual preferences are sexual preferences.
>>
>>5772436
Nah. What's wrong is trying to catfish people, and then shaming them when they react negatively to you coming out as trans.
>>
>>5772453

I don't get it who's trying to do this?

At the end of the day 90% of folks don't see transgirls and boys as well girls and boys. You can look like Monica Bellucci but once you tell someone about yourself, you're automatically a dude/something other to them now, most will never be able to look pass that. Questioning it further is only going to lead to getting your feelings hurt.

That's why chasers are great, they accept us wholly and unconditionally.
>>
Yes. You should only date hons or face the firing squad.
>>
>>5772507
That's great and all, but it's like I said here >>5772436
I don't react negatively because I dislike trans people. I react negatively because it disturbs me on a psychological level. I should not be expected to like it. I'll accept it, but I do not want a relationship at that point. That's why it's important to be upfront about it at the start, not treat it like a plot twist.
>>
>>5771583
Are you a homophobe if you won't date traps?
>>
File: tripsdontlie.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
tripsdontlie.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
>>5772444
>>
>>5772546
because your feelings are the only thing that matters? being trans is something very personal even if the media treats it as a spectacle. disclosing before sex is a no brainer but if i choose to first get to know you that is perfectly reasonable and to be expected.
>>
im not dating a trans because she is ugly and a neet
she is getting ffs this year, so i may think about dating her
>>
>>5772590
>she
>>
>>5772601
lol, i always call her a he/him, i even did it once in front of her parents. She is mtf.

Im like really retarded with pronouns and dont even try to do it right
>>
>>5772070
But it is not a "vague notion" it is a fact and there are definite traits that belie that fact, choosing not to disclose those traits is dishonest and when caught there are usually consequences. whether that is right or wrong it is unfortunately a fact and why so many trans people do not disclose.
>>
>>5772650
so which of those "definitive traits" have to be disclosed to be noticed?
note: penis doesn't count for post-op and infertility is a trait cis-women can have too.
>>
>>5771583
Is it black if you won't date niggers?
>>
>>5772650
What are these definite traits?
>>
>>5772584
>disclosing before sex is a no brainer
Yes...
>if i choose to first get to know you that is perfectly reasonable and to be expected.
No. If we are romantically involved, I should be aware of that upfront. There should be no expectation that my sexual preferences match your situation if I don't know what is really going on.
>>
>>5772673
Having sex with a mutilated penis instead of a vagina might throw some people off, I imagine.
>>
In my opinion, no. I'm MtF, and I prefer cis people. Not that I would rule out other trans people entirely, my ex was trans, but I still prefer cis.
>>
>>5771585
>>5771583

no because I don't want to fuck something that cannot bear my children
>>
>>5771648
>>trannies are so entitled

I'm with you OP

you can be disgusted by anyone for any reason at all, it doesn't make you anythingphobic

its just not your thing, I don't see why people get butthurt over it

I'm black. Some bitches love it, others think I'm some partially mentally developed Neanderthal whose children won't pass the second grade

I don't take offense at it, I just fuck girls that dig the brown
>>
>>5773142
Okay, think about it through this analogy, and note that this isn't a perfect analogy, but i'm just trying to illustrate a point about how/why people might keep things a secret early on in a relationship:

Imagine a woman you're dating has some deep-seated psychological trauma surrounding being sexually assaulted when she was young. This makes her deeply uncomfortable with having sex at all and she will probably never allow you to actually fuck her, because it makes her incredibly uncomfortable.

Would you expect her to reveal this fact on date one? Would you ask her to tell a man who's basically a perfect stranger her deepest, most shameful and traumatic secret, just for his convenience?

You seem to be forgetting that there's a lot of emotional issues wrapped up in being trans, including shame, fear, and sometimes trauma.

Personally, I'd not tell a partner for at least a few dates just so I can gauge whether or not he'd, yknow, MURDER ME for being trans.
>>
>>5774974
Uhm. . . being disgusted by something is kind of the literal definition of being phobic.

I mean, I take your point, but that's just grammatically the opposite of correct.
>>
>>5774974
>black
Ayy bby what's ur numbah
>>
>>5774986
>>being disgusted by something is kind of the literal definition of being phobic

yes but culturally saying someone is 'x' phobic has evolved to mean you hate a particular group

i.e. homophobic means you hate gays

its like saying someone is anti-semetic. Culturally it means someone who is anti-jewish, but literally speaking it should mean anyone who is a Semite ( which includes arabs)

if your line of reasoning was correct, then every straight man on earth is homophoic. which by your definition, yes they are repulsed by cock

but culturally speaking ( and the commonly accepted definition of homophobia) , they are all not homophobic, because, they don't all hate gays
>>
>>5774986
>> being disgusted by something is kind of the literal definition of being phobic

>>5774986
>>yes but culturally saying someone is 'x' phobic has evolved to mean you hate a particular group

checkmate, anon
>>
>>5775000
I didn't put up a 'line of reasoning', I mentioned a definition.

Also, not all straight guys are 'repulsed' by cock. You can not wanna fuck something and at the same time not be repulsed by it. I don't wanna fuck rocks, but I don't kick rocks away from me in disgust and revulsion.
>>
>>5774982
>>Personally, I'd not tell a partner for at least a few dates just so I can gauge whether or not he'd, yknow, MURDER ME for being trans

or you could just y'know, do online dating and remove the risk of getting beaten to death by a closeted faggot insecure of his masculinity
>>
>>5775013
True. But in the case of basically any other form of meeting a person to date, this is the safest policy.
>>
>>5774974
>I'm black. Some bitches love it, others think I'm some partially mentally developed Neanderthal whose children won't pass the second grade

I literally cant think of a more direct and literal example of racism than that
>>
>>5775042
>> literally cant think of a more direct and literal example of racism than that

its callled 'hyperbole', you must be new to the internet

the point I was trying to make was that I'm for some, not for others. I don't get butthurt over it
>>
>>5775085
>I don't get butthurt over it
because general acceptance has improved through information and talking down on bigotry. less and less people think that way now and those that do are not allowed to act on their racist believes anymore.
>it's ok for me so get over it, trannys
>>
>>5771609
If you would refuse to date a cis, but infertile, person for the same reason, then no.

If you would date one, then yes.
>>
usually the emotional trauma/personality of trans* people is too much for me to consider them as prospective romantic partners.

it's not that i personally Hate The Trans People! I just have a really, really, really specific type of person I find attractive, both in relation to body type/appearance and personality. i've rarely if ever encountered a trans person who fits that.
>>
>>5774966
Then you're not specifically excluding them for being trans, so it's not transphobic.
>>
>>5775013
The guys who tend to get involved in online dating usually are insecure faggots who are romantically unsuccessful irl, and most are just looking for someone to fuck rather than a deep relationship.
>>
>>5775085
Thinking black people are inferior or subhuman most definitely is racist.
>>
>>5771583
I don't care tbhon. If it's an issue for you that's totally cool, and it shows you're not the kind of person I could have a relationship with. That doesn't make you transposition.

If it's because you think less of me for being trans, then yeah you're a big ol dickhole.
>>
>Are you a schizphobe if you won't date perfectly passing schizophrenic?

>Are you a pedophobe if you won't date perfectly passing pedophile?

>Are you a homicidephobe if you won't date perfectly passing serial killer?

Yes. Yes you are. AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD ABOUT YOURSELF.
>>
>>5771583
I have no problem attracting and dating guys, when 1 in 10 guys who comes on to me and then declines when they find out I'm trans I just move on cos the other 9 won't give a shit and are open minded.

I don't give a fuck if they're transphobic etc because they're so insignificant their opinion doesn't really effect me.
>>
>>5771648
>trannies are so entitled
>People have the right to say no to you for no matter what reason

lol, yeah you can say no to whoever you want but you can't whine oppression and entitlement just because people call you out for being a bigot.
If someone refuses to date black guys because he hates niggers then that's his right but people can rightly call him a bigot and him whining about the consequences of his actions is just pathetic.
>>
>>5771722
You do realize that you're retarded and your feels aren't a replacement for real science, right?

>>5771869
It relevant because they're looking for any excuse so they can whine when people call them a bigot.

>>5771919
Don't worry, no one wants to fuck you.
>>
>>5771938
>no one else will love you so you have to let me suck your feminine dick!
>>
>>5771949
NOOOOO you're oppressing them and literally raping them if you call them a liar or bigot!
>>
>>5772005
>this is what bigoted retards think trannies are actually like
>real trannies talk about how they prefer to date bi people because they're generally less bigoted and autistic about how they define gender, or other trannies because they're more understanding of trans issues
>>
>>5772083
>>5772111
>>5772195
>>5772230
It doesn't "close up", dilation is most important at the beginning to maintain depth and later on it's more just to keep it from getting tight for which regular sexual activity is enough but it still doesn't close.
Try to keep your retarded bigoted feels separate from actual medicine .
>>
>>5772100
You're an delusional idiot if you think you can sense people's chromosomes, most intersex people don't know they are one, you might even be one.
>>
>>5775930
You have to take what you can get. No one is entitled to love.
>>
>>5772267
Or, you know, when they're just actually genetic.
No need to get booty-bothered just because you don't understand the difference between genetic and epigenetic.
>>
>>5775000
Because the hatred is supposed to be based in fear.
Try educating yourself a bit more.
>>
>>5776046
>making up words

Can't say it surprises me from the demifluidstarqueer people
>>
>>5776044
And you chasers aren't entitled to feminine dick and you trying to emotionally manipulate and break down a vulnerable medical minority even more so that you can more easily fulfill your fetish is pathetic.
>>
>>5776071
>muh feels > science because of le tumblr genders XD
lol
o
l
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.