[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it illegal to not tell people you have HIV? I'm positive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10
Is it illegal to not tell people you have HIV?

I'm positive and have a handful of guys without telling them. I'm worried they might find out they got it from me and will sue me.

I mean how likely is it that it can be traced back to me? I think I could just deny I ever met them and maybe get away with it but I dunno.

I guess I should but it makes it too hard to get laid so I probably won't
>>
>>5768186
holy shit, end yourself if you're not a shitty troll
>>
>>5768244
Why :(
>>
>Is it illegal to not tell people you have HIV?
Depends on where you live. In many places, it is.

>I mean how likely is it that it can be traced back to me?
Science can test if the strain in them is the same strain you have. So it isn't impossible for them to trace it back to you.

P.S. you are fucking scum
>>
>>5768266
Why am I scum? Its really not that bad its kind of like catching a cold from someone.

Also I guess ill be fine since only 2 know my last name. None of them know where I live so that's good.
>>
In many places it is very illegal and some you can be sued for it.
>like catching a cold
Lol. Please kill yourself.
>>
awwww op you look cute. would love to blow ya
>>
>>5768186
yo bro, from one positive guy to the next, lemme give you some tips.

Don't worry so much, just have fun and keep your cool.

I don't tell guys I fuck that I have HIV because 1. it's really hard to get the virus and 2. my HIV is tamed due to the meds I take so I bareback with dudes all the time.

Secondly, the guys who are having casual sex already know that the gay male community has a HIV risk, so the minute they make the choice to go out and have casual sex with a man, they knowingly have made a choice to take that risk. It's no one's responsibility but their own.

Also you can falsify your test results and come up with really legit looking copies if you know the right guys.

Plus, a cure is being made, so HIV is not a big deal now and will be a thing of the past very soon.

Go all out bro and have fun!
>>
File: 1455938458099.jpg (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1455938458099.jpg
32 KB, 300x300
>>5768244
>>5768266
>>5768334
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGET OFF THIS SITE YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Yes it is illegal not to tell your sex partners, and yes it can be tracked back to you.
>>
>>5768456
you can't trace the 200+ one night stands of slutty fags.
>>
File: 1441404627126.png (73 KB, 684x397) Image search: [Google]
1441404627126.png
73 KB, 684x397
>>5768186
>UK
>Yes

Case law treats it as section 18 GBH kek (most serious category of assault).
>>
>>5768186
>>5768357
I wish pain without death upon you both.
>>
>>5768580
not my fault.

If you, as a gay man, decide to go out and have sex with another man you don't know personally, in the casual dating world, YOU SHOULD KNOW that there will always be a risk of contracting HIV.

When men go out to have sex with men, they should go at it with the mindset that any of these guys could have HIV. And gay men still go for it.

Yeah sure, you can demand your benefitbro of his recent test results and get them, but you don't know if he went out and got his ass pounded during the time the test results were being verified.

As a gay man, if you go out and have casual sex, you should know you're taking a risk and I don't feel bad for any idiots who get HIV.
>>
>>5768634
Everywhere outside of your brain, what you're describing "criminal negligence".

Oh, the food I'm selling isn't edible? It's the diner's fault for not having it taste-tested.
Oh, the automobile I'm selling has a critical safety flaw? It's the consumer's fault for not having it inspected.

If you knowingly carry a deadly disease that is spread through sexual contact, and continue to have sexual contact with people without disclosing this fact, you are rightfully committing assault in many jurisdictions, and should be jailed and forced to compensate them for any future medical bills.

>YOU SHOULD KNOW that there will always be a risk of contracting HIV.
This is known, that there are people like you. That people should know that you exist does not make you any less liable.
>>
ebin thread op :^)
>>
>>5768186
In a way, yes and if the person finds out they can sue you. Which can be pretty fucking bad
>>
>>5768186

Kill yourself Faggot
>>
I really hope you're a troll. I'm scared because I know people like you actually exist.
>>
>>5768634
>Yeah sure, you can demand your benefitbro of his recent test results and get them, but you don't know if he went out and got his ass pounded during the time the test results were being verified.

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
>>
>>5768186
Hi there, i'm poz too.
It depends on where you live. And yes, they can find out they got it from you.
If you're not planning to tell your partners please take the meds and always use a condom.
>>
Let me take this opportunity to remind everyone:

Always use a condom!
If you are frequently sexually active, get on PrEP!
People lie about their status, and that sucks, and they deserve to rot in hell, but they'll do it so you need to protect yourself.
>>
>>5768186
Assuming that your not a troll, your a douche bag.

Respect the people who you have sex with! Be honest and upfront about your status, take your meds, and use a condom.

Also, respect yourself, wear a condom and prevent yourself from getting a HIV super-infection.
>>
>>5768834
I would also like to add:
-Get tested regularly, even if you haven't had sex in a long time or monogamous. Other STDs can be transmitted through contaminated food and more.
>>
>>5768186
In some places you can be charged with attempted murder. Often many jurisdictions have laws that can get you manslaughter. You'd be lucky to avoid getting at least aggravated assault anywhere else. Intentionally infecting a person with an incurable deadly pathogen is a crime... and a disgusting one at that.

That said, you're a disgusting piece of shit and I hope you get caught and beat the fuck down.
>>
As a non-slut this shit is hilarious to me. Keep doing what you do OP, hopefully some sluts get what they deserve.
>>
>>5770816
>nonslut
alot of new infections come from seemingly "monogamous" couples. Hope your partner isn't playing you behind your back.
>>
>>5768186
No its only illegal in certain medical settings
If someone doesn't ask then it is implied consent. If they ask you should ideally consent, but say you do lie, they'd need to have a copy of the evidence somehow.
So overall in like 99% of situations you could get away without informing, but in most situations it would be technically illegal. It is of course fully legal not to inform if they didn't ask, unless it is a doctor or nurse or whatever performing surgery or something involving your blood.
>>
All these people getting hiv and I can't find a poz daddy bf to be bonded withby the happy bug for the rest of our days :c
>>
>>5768186
It's illegal not to tell them if they ask, shitwipe.
Otherwise it's usually only a sign you're a complete shitstain, so have fun living with yourself you murdering shit.
>>
>>5771038
We both have foot fetishes anon.
feet only, no oral or anal, FD only.
:^*
>>
>>5768357
>I don't tell guys I fuck that I have HIV
>It's no one's responsibility but their own.
>>
>>5771374
>implying you can't get hiv via feet
>>
>>5774678
How can you prove someone wasnt honest about their status though?
>>
>>5768186
That image is so dumb, he could look good but he chooses to have that disgusting fucking facial hair

Its not even full! it's shit
>>
>>5771134
>If someone doesn't ask then it is implied consent.

Some countries consider your partner's consent void if you are HIV+ and do not disclose.
It's your responsibility to inform your partner of your status, particularly if you're an adult.

Thankfully this is reflected by law in many countries so sociopaths and manchildren such as yourself actually face consequences when they disregard basic moral obligations and standards expected of an adult living in a civilized society.

Courts don't take deliberate or careless spread of incurable disease requireing expensive life-long treatment very lightly.
>>
File: 1363916696958.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1363916696958.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>>5768357
>>5768186
I want both of you to die slowly and painfully from every immune system failure induced disease known to man. Alone.
>>
>>5769686
Frequent testing is good advice, I try to have a checkup at least every 6 months (alongside general health checks) but I'll do more if I'm active with different people.
>>
>>5768186
people like you is what is wrong with the world
>>
>>5774688

Medical records.
Speaking to health professionals who treated them.
Speaking to people who know them and their status and wouldn't lie for them in court if they found out they were a fucking degenerate who put your dick ahead of another person's life.
>>
File: [shitposts].jpg (31 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
[shitposts].jpg
31 KB, 499x499
>>5768186
It's funny because for all the moral posturing you faggots are doing, this is what the majority of gay men are like. It's all about your own five-minute pleasure, who gives a shit if you've knowingly sentenced someone to a slow death of wasting away.

Oh sure, you can pretend to be in a """""relationship""""" all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that at least half of it involves cuckery, with the exact same results as the 500'th one-night-stand in a month.
>>
>>5774720
There's still no reak way to prove he's lying (or telling tge truth) if he calims he was honest about his status though.

Unless there were multiple accusations from different people or something like that.
>>
>>5774748
>There's still no reak way to prove he's lying (or telling tge truth) if he calims he was honest about his status though.

Right. I'm sure no one is going to convict you based on the words of some stupid doctors and nurses saying that your demonstrated mental competency and understanding of your condition.
:^)
>>
>>5774881
So what if the doctors confirm you have hiv?

>yes, I knew I had hiv and I informed the guy I had sex with about it
>no, you didn't
>yes, I did
>>
>>5774710
>Courts don't take deliberate or careless spread of incurable disease requireing expensive life-long treatment very lightly.
They kind of do actually. There has barely been any examples of actual success in these cases. It's too hard to prove they didn't inform
>>
>>5771245
wtf
>>
Will Donald Trump genocide all gay males? God i hope so.
>>
>>5776453
>implying trump doesnt enjoy a dick to knead his billionaire poopoo
>>
I'm also poz and if i'm having casual sex I never disclose my status. Always use a condom and take the meds. There are studies that claim there is no risk of transmission if your viral load is undetectable (read below). I recommend you always use a condom in order to protect not only others but you.

In 2011, a large scientific trial called HPTN 052 found that HIV treatment reduced the risk of passing on HIV to a regular heterosexual partner by 96%. The only reason it was not 100% is that one person in the trial did acquire HIV, but this happened just a few days before or after their partner started treatment.

A statement by the British HIV Association (BHIVA) and the Expert Advisory Group on AIDS (EAGA) said if the HIV-positive partner is on successful HIV treatment this is “as effective as consistent condom use” in limiting transmission. The statement stressed that regular viral load testing is vital and advised waiting six months after the first undetectable viral load test to be sure that treatment is working.

The BHIVA/EAGA statement only applied to vaginal sex because there were not enough gay couples in HPTN 052 to show whether HIV treatment reduced the risk to the same extent in anal sex.

In 2014, a study called PARTNER did not find a single HIV transmission in 16,400 occasions of sex between gay men and 28,000 between heterosexuals where the HIV-positive partner had a viral load below 200 copies/ml. In 2015, a similar study exclusively of gay male couples, Opposites Attract, also found no transmissions from partners with an undetectable viral load. Both studies are collecting more data and will have final results in 2017.
Source: aidsmap dot com
You can find all kind of intormation about HIV such as social and legal issues.
>>
>>5776618
That's true.

The sad thing is that a lot of people fail to do something as simple as taking their meds. My uncle had AIDS and hw worked in some HIV/AIDS associations, and once he gave a whole speech about the issue.

Like, it waa such a big deal that they needed to have a speech for that.

I still remember one particular bit

>You're feeling well and think nothing's going to happen. You forget to take your meds once, twice, thrice, and the next thing you know is that you're at thw hospital wondering why didn't you listen to your doctor.
>>
>>5776895
One time I trusted a poz guy to take his meds

Guess what happened... I got hiv. Fucking lying faggot sentenced me to death
>>
File: 1449928271440.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1449928271440.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>5768186
How can you be so selfish that you would risk the life and well being of others for a your own sexual gratification? All I see is excuses and attempts at justification and it's really disheartening. Just because it won't kill a person it's alright to infect them with the virus? Shame on you.
>>
>>5768186
If they ask you should be telling them.

>>5768357
I hope you get a super-infection because apparently you didn't learn your lesson the first time.
>>
>>5768186
>I'm [HIV] positive
>[I] have a handful of guys
>how likely is it that it can be traced back to me?
>I could just deny
>it makes it too hard to get laid so I probably won't
Do you know how much of a stereotype you are?
Selfish fucking narcissists like you have your heads higher up your engorged, cavernous arses than any anonymous penis has been up there on one of your cheap grindr hookups.
No wonder the rest of society thinks we're degenerate subhumans; it's people like you with your god complexes that make it worse for the LGBT population and those who suffer from HIV infection alike, completely unaware of how much you harm everyone around you.
>inb4 u salty
>inb4 it's probably bait
>>
File: poison bottle.jpg (24 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
poison bottle.jpg
24 KB, 300x450
>what they should replace HIV meds with
>>
>>5776998
No; gift-giving fetishists like OP would see the toxic symbol on it and pour it up their assholes, imagining that it's "daddies toxic seed/babies" or some other degenerate shit.
>>
>>5777126
>gift-giving fetishists like OP would see the toxic symbol on it and pour it up their assholes
>aids patients shoving poison up their bum
How is that a bad thing?
>>
>>5776998
Thanks Martin Shkreli
>>
>>5777143
It's bad enough having to imagine that, but worse to know that people would not only be doing it, but get off to it too. I don't want to live in a world where people actually do that.
On the plus side, they'd probably think "daddy is just impregnating me with strong little gift babies in his slippery cummies-for-my-tummy; thank you, daddy", making them take a lethal suppository dose asap.

NB: Not all HIV+ people are scum. I know a someone who got it raped into them and they're a perfectly chill and responsible person, who sticks to meds and has sex only with their HIV+ partner.
>>
>>5777193
>I don't want to live in a world where people actually do that.
Some people get off on being strangled.
You just gota accept that there are people getting off on a lethal dose of poison.
Then again nothing of value is lost.

>NB: Not all HIV+ people are scum. I know a someone who got it raped into them and they're a perfectly chill and responsible person, who sticks to meds and has sex only with their HIV+ partner.
Collateral damage.
>>
>>5777147
He was just a scapegoat. The company that hired that idiot set him up to take the fall so the rest of the executives could roll in that nice faggot money.
>>
>>5777272
>Some people get off on being strangled. You just gotta accept that there are people getting off on a lethal dose of poison.
No, I'm OK with all of that. I don't want to live in a world where people suicide by calling their poison "daddy's toxic load". I can't even look at the word "toxic" or the biohazard symbol now without cringing ever so slightly, and I study Biology AND Chemistry, so they're practically unavoidable.
I'll never understand what's such a turn-on about HIV:
>Hnng Kaposi's sarcoma! Tuberculosis senpai pls!
>Limited dating pool, unf!
>I'll never bareback without worrying about ruining someone's life, oh yeah!
>Haha! Yes! 'm banned from being a surgeon in most countries now! *orgasms*
Seriously, are people actually this dumb? I hate to say it, but natural selection is at work.
>>
>>5777473
it's a proof of complete undying love between my daddy and I but you probably wouldn't understand that.
>>
>>5777479
No, my HIV-, monogamous bf and I will never understand what it's like to have a partner 20+ years older than you that just uses you for sex, infects you with an incurable disease, then dies of said disease after 5 years. That's true love.
I'll just go and try to enjoy the hollow, false "love" I share with my ±2 year age-range partner by talking about stuff that interests us, watching movies, eating pizza or some such junk food, and having hot yet respectful sex that lasts more than 3 minutes and ends with a whole night of cuddling and sleeping.
Teach me how real love works, anon.
>tfw I can't tell if we're both being sarcastic and joking, or if I'm taking your comment as a joke when it was serious.
>tfw some people actually think like that.
>>
>>5777563
how do you know he's gonna be loyal to you?
>>
>>5768186
>Is it illegal to not tell people you have HIV?
Endangerment and possibly shortening the other's lifetime out of irresponsibility. Yes, of course it is.
>>
>>5777581
You can never be 100% sure, but we were both raised in Asian households, so monogamy and monogamous ideals were shoved down our throats since birth.
Also, he's not that hot by most peoples' standards, I'm an Indian manlet, and we're both gigantic nerds, so I doubt we'd get laid outside the relationship even if we tried.
>>
File: 440fa691_ebf3_90cc.gif (674 KB, 120x99) Image search: [Google]
440fa691_ebf3_90cc.gif
674 KB, 120x99
>>5768186
kill yourself
>>
File: 1426263812551.jpg (18 KB, 428x469) Image search: [Google]
1426263812551.jpg
18 KB, 428x469
>>5777563
>implying someone will use you for sex just because he's older
>implying you can't have stuff in common with someone who's not the same age as you
>implying you can't watch movies, eat pizza with someone older
>implying older guys never last long in bed
>>
>tfw poz guys neglect their meds sometimes
>tfw HIV- sluts neglect to take their preventive meds sometimes
>tfw HIV medication is expensive as fuck
>tfw pharmacy companies are planning to jack up the prices if they haven't already.
>>
>>5777272
>Some people get off on being strangled.

The difference between that and giving someone HIV is that we all ultimately have to pay for your fucktarded actions through higher healthcare costs.
>>
File: 1452662731812.jpg (14 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1452662731812.jpg
14 KB, 255x255
>>5768357
>>5768186
>blatantly obvious illegal degeneracy bait
>70 replies
>front page

What a shock
>>
>>5777935
such bait. such retardation. shocker indeed
>>
>>5777935
>>5777943
some guys irl do think like this though

and then you have the gays that do not give a fuck, refuse to learn anything about hiv, and go on their merry way.
>>
>>5776618
Only about 1 in 4 HIV+ guys have an undetectable viral load.

So overall it's still worth it to genocide all hiv+ people since most of them are in fact terrible people.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.