[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a trans lesbian does not want to have sex with any other trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2
File: CVGqWNcVEAQpMeQ.png (363 KB, 765x535) Image search: [Google]
CVGqWNcVEAQpMeQ.png
363 KB, 765x535
If a trans lesbian does not want to have sex with any other trans lesbians does that make them transphobic?
>>
>>5764996
Depends a lot on her reasons.
>>
>>5764996
That itself doesn't make her transphobic, but if she turns them down saying "I don't like men" (provided she knows that they're transbians) or something like that is transphobic.
>>
if a trans lesbian doesn't like anime does that maker her a real girl?
>yes.
>>
>>5765002
Her reason is that she does not want to have sex with other trans lesbians, only cis lesbians.
>>
>>5764996
Best not to bring phobia and sexuality together, you end up sounding like those ugly, fat tumblrinas who demand to be found attractive.
Some people just don't like the idea of sticking their extremities inside of ex-men :)
>>
>>5765157
Yes, that's transphobic as long as the other transbian isn't a hon and passes.
>>
>>5765157
Discrimination basis: trans status
Transphobic.

Pretty common, though. Trans bodies are positioned by our culture as horrific, alarming, disgusting, and unworthy. It takes some self-awareness to get to the specific body before letting that prejudice decide your feelings for you.
>>
>>5765309
>Some people just don't like the idea of sticking their extremities inside of ex-men :)

Even though they're ex-men themselves?
>>
what do squid kids have to do with this?
>>
>>5764996
If it is for a specific person, no. if it is for all transbians, yes.
>>
>>5765128
No.
You're not a real girl unless you're borderline weeb.
>>
>>5765309
Who the hell wouldn't want to stick their dick in an ex-men?

I'd love to bend Psylocke over a table.
>>
>>5765309
but x-men are ftm
>>
>>5764996
>If a person of one race does not want to date another of the same race, are they racist?

>If a person of a different race does not want to date another person from a different race, are they racist?
>>5765358
>>
>>5765157
Sounds pretty AGP desu. I wouldn't date another tranny who didn't like dick. Thats hon-tier dsigusting.
>>
>>5764996
bitches don't know about how good it feels to be penetrated by your girlfriend's dick while she gropes you

Seriously though I encourage trans lesbians to try sex with other trans women. If you two care about each other, it's a very comforting experience since you can both do anything completely without fear of being judged since the other person gets it.
>>
>>5764996
Well straight men usually aren't comfortable sticking their dicks inside other straight men.
>>
>>5766294
But then isn't it just a gay couple with tits?
>>
>>5766337
The word you're looking for is lesbian.
>>
>>5766349
2 homosexual men
>>
>>5766349
they can't be lesbians. They love dicks and semen.
>>
You can not be a lesbian and be attracted to penis. There feminine penis is a lie. There are no chicks with dicks, just guys with tits.
>>
>>5766349
A man attracted to another man isn't a lesbian, it's a gay dude.
>>
>>5766356
>>5766349
they HAVE dicks and balls and they're doing anal and blowjobs to each other so....

gay guys with tits
>>
>>5766360
Right, and a woman attracted to other women (exclusively) isn't a gay dude, she's a lesbian. For what purpose are we discussing these definitions?
>>
>>5766366
because ya'll have dicks and testicles, do blowjobs, swallow each other's loads, and do anal.

Gay male sex all the way nigga. Fucking own up to it and bend over and spread that boipussy.
>>
>>5766366
You're right.

[spoiler]trannies aren't women though senpai[/spoiler]
>>
>>5766366
Just the usual angry anti-trans stuff you can expect from /lgbt/
>>
if you're attracted to women then it's not transphobic to turn down an mtf
>>
>>5766377
this is true lots of /mtfg/ trips do this with each other but not with other gay men

is that homophobic?
>>
>>5766384
Quelle surprise.
>>
>>5766404
no. Lot's of homo men are very picky. Some only like bears, some only like otters, some only like femboys and traps.

So gay men like yourselves are very picky and only like other very effeminate men to have gay sex with.
>>
>>5766416
what about the chasers that say they're straight and their trans girl friends?
>>
>>5766431
bi guys who like feminine looks and dicks.

If twinks and traps stayed looking young and didn't age like shit, they'd get married in a dress too by some creepy dick fetishist.
>>
>>5766359

It's 2016, there's no need for transphobia anymore anon.
>>
>>5766455
it's 2016, there's no need to be this entitled when you can just date other transwomen or bisexuals.
>>
>>5766455
I am not afraid of Trans people though?
>>
>>5766444
lmao trannies age even worse, actual women don't do much better either, time is a cruel mistress.
>>
>>5766404
I'm in a relationship with another transgirl. I see it as a homosexual male relationship. Its one of the things I enjoy about us being together desu. Id never date a girl with a pussy because she couldn't give me what I want, and straight dudes aren't that interesting to me so I tend to prefer gay/bi dudes or other trannies.
>>
>>5764996
A bit, just like there's internalized homophobia, but there's also the element that for some they have a hard enough time dealing with their own dysphoria and another person's worth plus constant reminders or trans stuff is too much.
>>
>>5764996
If she's just not interested in them sexually because of her own dysphoria or fear of penises or whatever, but treats them with respect, then no, she isn't. If she considers them "men" or hates them for being trans, then there's internalized transphobia going on.
>>
>>5766534
Trannies age better since they don't go through menopause.
>>
>>5766895
They take hormones that fuck their body up to get artificial menopause
>>
Good reasons to not date another trans person:
- Does not pass/only sorta passes
- Is ugly
- You don't like their personality
- You don't like their genitals

Bad reasons to not date another trans person:
- Because they're trans
>>
>>5767591
(and obviously if you're cis, and want a partner that can reproduce, but this thread is more for trans people, and besides, some cis people can't reproduce either)
>>
>>5767570
I don't know of a single trans woman intentionally depriving herself of estrogen. A couple femboys, but not any trans women. Are you sure you didn't just say stuff without any basis in reality?
>>
>>5767646
I remember a few hons on reddit talking about simulating menopause.
>>
File: 1454008918166.jpg (12 KB, 341x300) Image search: [Google]
1454008918166.jpg
12 KB, 341x300
>>5767670
...why would anyone do this??
>>
>>5767670
I'm with the mouse on this one. We've been spared all of the assorted health issues associated with menopause on the condition we simply keep taking E.

Hell, no cis woman in the developed world would still be suffering from them if it weren't for the continued baffling use of premarin and primpro, and the conflation of treatment results for post-menopausal women with those of menopausal women, when the results and side-effects are wildly different between the two populations.
>>
>>5767646
Fuck off another dumb tranny that doesn't know biology and just thinks with their memes. Big surprise there.
>>
>>5767766
What makes you thin she doesn't know biology? We're not even talking about biology, we're talking about whether trannies intentionally go through menopause.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.