[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I WANT A GOD-DAMNED BF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 6666666.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
6666666.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
I WANT BF
I WANT A BURLY MANLY BF

I would hold him, and we'd get drunk and drunkenly trying to talk about interesting things before simply slurring and kissing and falling asleep in each other's arms. And in the mornings, I'd kiss him and maybe wake him up by fondling his junk, or putting my finger in his buttcrack and watching his cheeks tighten around it. I'd make breakfast for the two of us, and we'd spend the entire morning conversing with each other while drinking coffee and eating, and then we'd go to the movies or some other activity.

REEEEEEEEEE I WANT BF I WANT BF I WANT BF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>5752886
Same, just having a relationship could fix so much in my life.
Don't think I can keep going that much longer without.
>>
File: done.jpg (137 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
137 KB, 900x900
>>5752913
I'm never going to find bf because I'm a pseudo-hermit with terrible social skills and a mediocre to downright ugly appearance.
>>
>>5752886
one more plz
>>
File: IMG_1777.jpg (33 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1777.jpg
33 KB, 401x372
>>5752886
>>5752886
>putting my finger in his buttcrack
No thanks, I'd rather not be fucking touched in the fucking asshole every morning by an autistic weeaboo neckbeard.
>>
>>5752943
My mental issues so far have managed to scare everyone away. I'm not even ugly either.
>>
>>5752886
every guy i ever tried to get serious with cheated on me so fuck me

why do fags say they're looking for bfs and then when they're in an actual relationship, they turn into total cheating whores?
>>
>>5753025
I don't even care that much about mental issues, considering I long ago came to the conclusion that normalfags are too 'boring' to be with. I just want someone who will be loyal and won't leave me. We can work out mental problems - that's what partners are for, after all.
>>
>>5753113
>We can work out mental problems - that's what partners are for, after all.
I think so, but it doesn't seem to be a common opinion. I'm ultradian cycling, so essentially schizophrenic and two personalities with quite different clustered disorders depending what phase I'm in. It's very hard to deal with for people and I contradict myself all the time.
>>
>>5753256
>two personalities with quite different clustered disorders depending what phase I'm in.

To be honest, that sounds like most people.
>>
File: 1453520157952.jpg (25 KB, 480x417) Image search: [Google]
1453520157952.jpg
25 KB, 480x417
>>5753316
Yeah it does I guess and I'm just a special snowflake if I warn people beforehand but I only need like 2 or 3 days to prove I'm legit nuts no matter what claims I make in the end.

Pretty annoying bipolar has become such a meme. I just look like I'm trying to be some edgy opression olympics contender if I say I am ill cause everyone got "mood swings" right?
Well protip, you don't even know mood swings.
>>
>>5753402
Sorry, Anon, I didn't mean to make light of your troubles. I probably have depression or bipolar/anxiety disorder too, but I'm too stubborn/lazy/proud to go get an official diagnosis.
>>
>>5753547
>to go get an official diagnosis
They're no good for anything anyway.
Got a whole list of official diagnoses but I doubt half of those are even true.
Pretty sure if you have ANY serious issue, treatment is mockingly bad either way. In the psychiatry you notice how the docs cling to the minor issues cause they're the only ones they ever see results from. The rest of us are just money.

If you seriously suffer from anything though you don't really need a diagnose to know you do.
On the other hand if anxiety is really an issue, I'd get that diagnosed cause benzos are meds that actually work for a change.
I stole some from the psychiatry, they're my emergency pills if I absolutely must function. They're a godsend for getting stuff done.
>>
>>5753612
Are you from Missouri?
>>
>>5753837
No, why do you ask?
>>
>>5753922
I thought maybe you were someone I used to know.
>>
File: laughing_buddha.jpg (14 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
laughing_buddha.jpg
14 KB, 200x300
>I want
>>
>>5752886
Post face
>>
>tfw no BF to sing Beatles songs with/to

I just want to serenade a special someone to eight days a week and if i fell and change all the lyrics from girl to guy
>>
I want a bf as well, I am a complete wreck. Having a relationship would motivate me to fix my life and I'd finally be happy again...
>>
>>5754338
>>tfw no BF to sing Beatles songs with/to
so you want a bf who is a total pleb?
>>
>>5752943
>My mental issues so far have managed to scare everyone away. I'm not even ugly either.

Same here. I am by no means ugly but my personality scares everyone away. That said I have nothing in common with normalfags so I wouldn't be particularly happy to be in a relationship with one. Would be quite awful tbqh. I am extremely insecure and controlling with massive trust issues.
>>
>>5754412
Meant for >>5753025
>>
>>5752886
U remind me of my ex
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.