[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be shaving my ass and legs for years >gotta spend my summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: Are_4c6742_5692435.jpg (57 KB, 577x529) Image search: [Google]
Are_4c6742_5692435.jpg
57 KB, 577x529
>be shaving my ass and legs for years
>gotta spend my summer with my parents in a pool
>grow hair in my body because my parents are assholes
>every fucking time i take a shit is fucking horrible

for fuck sake, i cant wait for them to leave so i can shave my legs again

i shuold shave my ass too, no way they will notice, but i will feel so ridiculous
>>
im actually crying
what the fuck
>>
File: e82.gif (2 MB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
e82.gif
2 MB, 499x374
>I shave my body for shitting
>>
File: Born_This_Way_album_cover.png (92 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Born_This_Way_album_cover.png
92 KB, 300x300
>>5750344
>>I shave my body for shitting
>/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender
>>
File: kids react 1.jpg (96 KB, 872x591) Image search: [Google]
kids react 1.jpg
96 KB, 872x591
>I shave my body for shitting
>>
You would be surprised what parents don't notice/ don't care about. Just shave your legs and tell them you just want to have shaved legs. If they have an issue tell them what misandry is and how telling you you can't shave your legs is just as bad as telling a woman she has to. Whether or not they agree is another story but it isn't their choice, it's yours. I didn't know other people didn't shave their asshole.... Hmm you learn something new every day.

Question: why wouldn't you shave your asshole? How do you expect to be clean if there is hair to hold your shit against your skin and undees? I mean sure you can wipe but still ughh.

>tfw been shaving everything for so long don't even know what pubes/ ass hair feels like
>>
People who think its strange to remove asscrack hair probably haven't figured out why they have skidmarks yet.
>>
>>5750799
plenty of ass crack hair, and no skid marks.
>>
>>5750330
just shave your asshole retard
or do your parents perform nightly asshole examination so they'll notice?

>>5750754
yikes
>>
OP here, I know its funny and sounds stupid. But really you guys dont shave your ass? Maybe its because Im way too hairy or I dunno.

>>5750754
>You would be surprised what parents don't notice/ don't care about. Just shave your legs and tell them you just want to have shaved legs. If they have an issue tell them what misandry is and how telling you you can't shave your legs is just as bad as telling a woman she has to. Whether or not they agree is another story but it isn't their choice, it's yours. I didn't know other people didn't shave their asshole.... Hmm you learn something new every day.
My parents are extremly homophobic and I really rather have hairy legs than get kicked and get a job to live in a very bad place

>>5751432
Haha, I was thinking the same, I will just do it. Kinda just wanted to share the experience
>>
>>5750330
Just fucking shave your legs OP jesus. It's not a big deal. Don't wear shorts if you're so concerned. I started shaving my legs and literally no one has said anything once.

>>5751445
You'd get kicked out for shaving your legs? Sounds like you have bigger problems going on there anon.

>>5751432
>tfw too afraid to talk about nightly asshole exams with friends b/c not sure if they have them too

>>5750799
it's fucking gross senpai. it's 2016. if you haven't gotten rid of your fucking pubes and ass hair then you're way behind the times.

>>5750344
>>5750352
>>5750380
21st century male poop tactics. Welcome to the new show.
>>
>>5751445
You could say you want to join a swim team or something. Don't swimmers shave?
>>
>>5751636
>You'd get kicked out for shaving your legs? Sounds like you have bigger problems going on there anon.
Yeah, my parents are pretty much assholes and this place is very homophobic
>>
>>5751675
But it's not even a gay thing to do? Go to a gym and I guarantee like 70% of the muscled ultra-bros have no hair on their legs. Wouldn't risk it though I suppose. Just gtfo of there as soon as you can.
>>
>>5751680
i pretty much will get killed anywhere if i shave my legs
also i have very skinny legs. im just 105lbs
>>
>>5751695
Oh well that's a major disappointment. Where are you from?
>>
Soo, a lot of people talking about removing their asscrack hair regularily.

But then I wonder, how do you do it?

I did it a couple times, when I felt kinky and wanted to finger myself down there, but it ended up being a painfully long and exhausting procedure. Two or three times I ended up not even being horny enough anymore because it was such an unpleasant experience.

So yeah, is there any specific way to do it? Other than contorting your body in the weirdest fucking ways.
>>
>>5751711
what? Like are you really fat? cause that's hot

you just like... reach to your butt like you do when you wipe it with toilet paper?
>>
>>5751711
i use disposable razors
>>
File: Qp39e.gif (2 MB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
Qp39e.gif
2 MB, 300x199
Bruh.

Unless your parents are inspecting your asshole on the daily, in which case you've got much bigger problems, shave your fucking asshole.
>>
>>5751711
Get body clippers first if you have like 10 years of untrimmed hair going on on your legs/ass. Use those to get the hair to like 1 or 2mm in length then use a razor.
>>
>>5751711
Just squat on the floor over a mirror, takes like 5 minutes. Just clean your ass first and use fresh razors. Unless you are really big in which case I can't help because I'm chunky but not hefty.
>>
How the hell do you avoid getting razor burn and ingrown hairs in your asshole?

I can't even get hair off my cooch without looking like a disaster victim.
>>
>>5751777
pics
>>
>>5751757
I'm skinny as fuck and usually go legs over head like a pretzel with a mirror in front of me while laying on my back on the bathroom floor.

Everytime I just think "if someone comes in now, I will move country". That's why I do it so rarely. Still living with parents and all. Moving out by the end of the year though.

Sorry to dissapoint, but I'm as skelly as they get.

>>5751765
I have a slightly above average razor with disposable blades. I'm just wondering if it's supposed to be a painful procedure or if there is any way to make it pleasant.

>>5751771
I use a trimmer for my face. I will not let it anywhere near my butthole.

I just go straight with a lot of shaving cream and a regular razor.

>>5751777
Squatting over a mirror. Can't believe I never thought of that. Like, really. I'll try that out next time. Thanks for the tip anon.
>>
File: hairy man legs.jpg (38 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
hairy man legs.jpg
38 KB, 550x413
>>5750330
Hairy legs best legs

prove me wrong

protip: you can't
>>
>>5751666
Cyclists also shave legs. Road rash cleanup is the reason.
>>
File: 1438996627778.jpg (69 KB, 594x411) Image search: [Google]
1438996627778.jpg
69 KB, 594x411
>>5752037
yea dont use a trimmer. Expect to bleed for hours if one of your butthole wrinkles gets caught, then expect to bleed every time you shit and for it to take months to fully heal, which will probably leave a scar that looks like a disease if it ever does and say goodbye to rimjobs because you cut yourself and now it looks like herpes.

Just squat over a mirror and you will be fine. Just go slow, only take a few hairs at a time and rinse your razor in hot soapy water after every stroke.
>>
>>5750799
Just fucking wash your ass with a bidet after pooping. Not a big deal.
>>
File: 1444572510290.png (216 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1444572510290.png
216 KB, 393x391
>>5751680
>it's not even a gay thing to do
>Go to a gym
>>
>>5750341
You are crying over hairy legs
>>
>>5750799
have u never heard of wetting the fucking toilet paper
>>
>>5750330
Tell them you've been getting /fit/ and that swimming is a good way of doing so and that havinf shaved legs reduces your drag underwater and makes you faster.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.