[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did anyone else get made fun of in middle/high school for being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
did anyone else get made fun of in middle/high school for being a dweeby effeminate pussyboi who "could never score with a girl"?

imo that might be the unspoken flip side of getting made fun of for being a faerie child. the usual narrative is they pick on you because they think you're gay, but no matter how fem you are most people will believe you when you say you aren't. and then in their minds you go from "closeted bottom" to "socially dysfunctional bitchboi who can't get laid"

bff in 10th grade: "just be a man anon. start working out and learn to take charge and stop being so emotional and submissive"
me: *fantasizes receiving bukkake from the hottest male teachers* "i think i can do that ty so much for the pep talk :3"
>>
im gay
>>
File: IMG_2020.jpg (65 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2020.jpg
65 KB, 312x312
> using the tumblr asterisks to show an action
> shitty emoji use
>>
>>5748319
I was bullied for being ugly fatass

dunno if that counts
>>
>>5748410
op here whats tumblr
>>
>>5748410
>thinking Tumblr invented that and people weren't using it in chatrooms years before

Lol noob ^_^
*cucks you*
>>
File: 1421202818135.gif (290 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
1421202818135.gif
290 KB, 500x425
>>5748420
your next destination, fairy kid
>>
>>5748431
Frankly, I've seen too many insane SJW posts using those shitty asterisks. Just about any instance of them makes me cringe
>>
>>5748454
*i think everyone is bigendered to some degree. i guess that means we're all trans :)*
>>
File: IMG_2072.png (108 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2072.png
108 KB, 250x250
>>5748475
TRIGGERED
>>
>>5748319
I was the pussy boy who was kind to all and performed like a stud. So I got the girl.

>>5748410
*laughs* learn history fagot. "*" go back to pre internet BBSes. :p
>>
>>5748319
>me: *fantasizes receiving bukkake from the hottest male teachers* "i think i can do that ty so much for the pep talk :3"
I know a little submissive slut JUST like that. He's gay and probably a slutty bottom and a virgin too.

Help a biscum out. How do I plow that boipucci like I'm drilling for oil? He doesn't know that I'm bi and it's painfully obvious he has a crush on me because he acts like a total doofus when I'm around. I like to play with him by asking him to help me do something and I get close to him and pat him on the head and say 'Thank you' and it's totally cute how he has to pretend not to like it. :3
>>
>>5750667
>I was the pussy boy who was kind to all and performed like a stud. So I got the girl.

>Tfw you actually got almost more attention from girls than you even wanted just because you were a decent looking guy who knew how to have an actual conversation with girls
>Tfw this doesn't work anymore post transition
;-;
>>
File: CIA im CIA.jpg (80 KB, 788x681) Image search: [Google]
CIA im CIA.jpg
80 KB, 788x681
i was the socially crippled, weirdly effeminate dude who literally never talked for 5 entire years
it was fucking hell, kept making suicide plans that never happened, there was even one belligerent and obviously confused athletic black guy who showed me his dick once for no reason and then got fucking angry that id seen his dick and used it as an excuse to bully me
the gay rumours really bothered me for some reason even though in hindsight i shouldnt have cared
i think ive blanked out most of that period so i dont think about it
>>
>>5750757
You are evil.
>>
>>5748319
Did anyone else not get made fun of in middle/high school for being a [insert whatever social category you wanted to fit into]?

imo that might the unspoken flip side of getting made fun for being [insert arbitrary slang term for social category you wanted to fit into]. the usual narrative is they didn't pick on you because who gives a shit, but no matter how [insert adjective for social category] you are most people won't even ask and nobody gave a shit. and then in their minds you don't even have any relevance whatsoever because everybody had their own shit to worry about.

Seriously, high school experiences on here seem so unrealistic and contrived I can never take them seriously.
>>
File: 5eb8b22ded04438f9fff7c4980f5846b.png (393 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
5eb8b22ded04438f9fff7c4980f5846b.png
393 KB, 1000x1000
I was hyper-fag as teenager, super effeminate, wore flowers in my hair and bright colors, eventually I managed to use some of it to my advantage instead of getting picked on for it. Then again I turned out to be mtf, so whatever.
>>
>>5751113
>You are evil.
Once I was going out the door while talking with his sister (I am a handsome dude, the bitches want my dick. Shit was so cash) and he kinda gracefully hopped (don't know how else to describe it but it was super girly) near us and started talking. I think he wanted attention by doing typically girlly things girls do when they are flirting with a guy they like. He was playfully teasing but was really concerned and didn't want to hurt my feelings. 'I'm just kidding' etc etc :-D smiley face.

It. Was. A.DOOR.AR.BLE.
>>
>rail thin, quiet, bad at sports, few friends
>everyone thinks my best bro and I are gay
>we're actually just bros, 100% platonic
>got engaged to a gril four years out of high school
>never ever coming out as bi
Joke's on them!
>>
I was the girl bully who pushed around feminine or gross boys.
>>
>>5751534
Why did you bully the feminine boys, anon? What did you do to them?
>>
>>5751534
>I was the girl bully who pushed around feminine or gross boys.
Spotted the fatty. :D
>>
>>5748319
Yeah totally, except I went out of my way to repress my natural inclinations. Teenagers are fucking douchebags. I wish I had the courage back then to be my faggy self and not give a shit about being gay and laughing when someone would try to insult me for not being straight.
>>
Bumpan.

How do I devirginize that boipucci?
>>
>>5751585
I wasn't ever fat. I was always more muscular tho. I had the strength to push em around.

>>5751567
Normal kid stuff. Called em gay and slapped them around. Shoved a few into the lockers. Never enough to seriously hurt or make them cry. I grew out of it when I realized I was just uncomfortable with my own faggyness. When I stopped pushing them around a few fuccbois had crushes on me. I kinda looked like a long haired boy. Still do ;_;
>>
>>5751928
Ask him to hang out. Initiate more dominant physical contact, like arm around the shoulder hugs and stuff. Be subtle and don't scare him off by asking things directly, at least not right away. Make him feel safe.

If he's anything like me, you'll need to be the aggressive one, because you probably intimidate him a little.
>>
>>5751594
My reply when call a faggot by the class bully.
>"If anything I like both."
>then I walked away as his jaw dropped. I didn't follow his script, and he got all confused.
>>
>>5752091
>get called faggot
>proceed to moon insulter
>"aw gross i knew you were gay!"
>>
>>5750757
>>5751283

Now you got to drop hints that what you're really into is femininity, so the fag turns up his girly submissiveness by 11. Lead the bitch on like crazy, let him have a peek but always keep it out of his reach. Subtly mould him into being the perfect boipucci for your cock. Don't let him know you're bi, since fags get turned off by biscum and obsess over straight guys. Make him believe he can be your exception.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.