[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do bisexuals get the worst flag? The homos get the rainbow,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 15
Why do bisexuals get the worst flag? The homos get the rainbow, why us our flag like, 3 shitty colored lines?

Also, dumb LGBTQIA flag thread I guess
>>
rainbow is the worst desu, its literally gay, not a good representation of 2 men slamming meat.
>>
>>5744422
Oh I thought that was a furry flag
>>
File: 1441293279887.png (26 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1441293279887.png
26 KB, 2000x1333
I like the trap flag the most
>>
>>5744409
>Why do bisexuals get the worst flag
Because they're the worst demographic
>>
File: heterosexual flag.gif (2 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
heterosexual flag.gif
2 KB, 324x216
most boring flag coming through

why does it even exist, I don't know
>>
>>5744539
this flag implies many things
it should be just two colours ;)
>>
>>5744444

QUADS
QUADS
QUADS

Furries and bears confirmed for being the same thing.
>>
>>5744409
Gay flag is the worst flag. It makes my fucking eyes hurt.
>>
File: NiceOneAnon.jpg (68 KB, 720x552) Image search: [Google]
NiceOneAnon.jpg
68 KB, 720x552
>>5744444
>>
File: NiceOneAnon.gif (187 KB, 275x195) Image search: [Google]
NiceOneAnon.gif
187 KB, 275x195
>>5744444
nice anon.
>>
>>5744605
Them's pents
Bears are confirmed furries, no exceptions
Makes sense though, since they're so into body hair
>>
>>5744641

Oh right, my bad.
>>
>>5744444
With those Quints, it could be.
>>
Why do you faggots care about having a flag?
>>
File: file_3_3.jpg (390 KB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
file_3_3.jpg
390 KB, 3072x2048
Hamplanet pride flag
>>
File: 240969_v3.jpg (27 KB, 250x298) Image search: [Google]
240969_v3.jpg
27 KB, 250x298
>>5744409
Indeed. It begs two questions:
>who dictated the flag design
>why you allow yourself to be defined or "represented" by this

Gosh, it's almost as though the entire LGBT movement was deliberately planned and dictated by some outside influence and intended for disaffected and alienated individuals to follow...

Now watch George Soros and his minions ban me from 4chan for daring to criticize the LGBT movement.
>>
File: summon_barneyfag.png (1 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
summon_barneyfag.png
1 KB, 400x250
>>5744409
What would you prefer, something with vertical stripes?
>>
>>5744409
>>5745388
How about we just have everyone use the same fucking rainbow since it's already completely disconnected from any sort of meaning and encompasses the entire visible light spectrum?
>>
>>5745388
vertical stripes are way more slimming gurl
>>
identity politics are disgusting and annoying
>>
>>5744409

I like the bi flag fine. The trans flag seems to me like the real afterthought.

(where is the lesbian-specific flag?)

This image name and composition both suggest "Barnett Newman", but it isn't perfectly clear. >>5745388

There is something I've noticed on cars multiple times: a black flag with a single centered horizontal blue stripe. I think it's something to do with US military personnel but fuck if it doesn't look like one of our "and friends" flags.

There is a rather simple, severe Master/slave flag which has made the rounds among fetlife/Folsom types around the past ten years, too.
>>
it's mixed berries color which is the most delicious color combination of any of the flags
>>
>>5748340
agreed
>>
>>5744409
fellow bi here, i havent been on this board much, so i have a question. why the fuck does everyone hate on bi's so much?
>>
File: image.png (28 KB, 240x248) Image search: [Google]
image.png
28 KB, 240x248
>>5748643
Fellow bislut male here.

Bc lesbians thinks bisexual women are just "heterocurious" and thanks to certains "bisexual" some sanitario who dont like women they have some examples.

Later, gay men thinks we are just gay in denial, and also we're go a left they for women Bi we are just playing around with them, yet, usually these gays believe in the two.

After all this is 4chan, everyone hates on everyone.
>>
File: 1220304498710.jpg (2 MB, 4257x3572) Image search: [Google]
1220304498710.jpg
2 MB, 4257x3572
i say bisexuals steal the moon as our symbol
>the gays get the rainbow
>lets take the fucking moon.
>>
>trans flag is pink and blue
go fuck yourself flag makers we're not even a sexuality
>connected male, female and other as a tri-symbol
STOP IT NOW
>>
>>5748643

Overall, bisexual women are fine-especially to straight men (who approach 50% of the population). It's the lesbians (themselves a very small segment of the population, remember) who can't stand them, because enough lesbians have a story about dating/fooling around with a bisexual women early in life, only for her to ultimately end up with a man. Gays have an analogous complaint about bisexual men...

But the difference with bi men is that, unlike bi women, bi men's existence is inconvenient to EVERYONE, not just the minute lesbian population.

-straight women hate the idea of being with a man who's sucked a dick/had sodomy with another man, on either end, not to mention the disease risk,
-straight men hate the idea that their own sexuality might be called into question by befriending such a person,
-gay men hate the idea that their small dating pool is tainted with people who will tempt them only to leave them for a straight woman later in life,
-and lesbians just plain hate men in general.

So you see, the bisexual man is a truly intolerable and unpleasant possibility for most of humanity to contemplate as a friend or romantic partner. <unironic.tumblr> That, I believe, is a large part of the reason why, unlike bisexual woman whose existence many people are happy to contemplate, /large segments of the possibility refuse even to acknowledge that bisexual men exist./ I have an old straight college friend who went on to complete a master's degree in psychology, and has worked with queer people/drug users etc, so he knows the people. He has substantial academic training and experience. /He himself/, I learned recently, is of the opinion that bisexuality is not real in men. </unironic.tumblr>

Finally, consider the company. This is a group of people that includes Aleister Crowley, the Marquis de Sade, Andy Dick, and the singer from Green Day. We are not in good company.
>>
>>5744505
ahah is that for real
>>
>>5748726
Fucking kill yourself famiglia
>>
best flag
>>
>>5750111
b8
>>
>>5748726
>>lets take the fucking moon.
Too obvious for hate banter. :( 'That's no moon.. That's BISCUM!' ;~;
>>
>>5748643
Don't worry about it too much, everyone hates everyone on here. Plus you get used to getting called biscum after a while.
>>
the flag isn't great but I do think the bi colors are the best colors

>>5748643
its just a meme
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 223x227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 223x227
>>5744444
D-D-D-DAYUM
>>
>>5750111
delicious new pasta
>>
>>5744409
Pink and blue which are male and female colors mix together a different shade of purple making it bisexual. You love both of them. Common fucking sense
>>
File: infgfgfdex.jpg (11 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
infgfgfdex.jpg
11 KB, 281x179
Reg-Fags are just jealous of us because we can still fit into society with a qt gf as hetero men while still using them for convenient sex on the side. Truth is saying whatever they want to hear so we can fuck them and then dissapear in the morning is no different than want reg-fags already do, they re just butthurt that we get to enjoy the benefit of a straight society as well
>>
File: B8x4NOECYAARx0S.jpg (17 KB, 540x549) Image search: [Google]
B8x4NOECYAARx0S.jpg
17 KB, 540x549
>>5750111
>Finally, consider the company. This is a group of people that includes Aleister Crowley, the Marquis de Sade, Andy Dick, and the singer from Green Day. We are not in good company.
>>
File: filth.jpg (227 KB, 1108x864) Image search: [Google]
filth.jpg
227 KB, 1108x864
>>5745419
>How about we just have everyone use the same fucking rainbow

THE FUCKING RAINBOW DOES NOT MAKE ME FEEL VALIDATED AN ANYWAYS GAY MEN ARE FILTH NOWADAYS
>>
Does anyone have a picture of the flag and symbols comparisons? Preferably the one where hetero is plastered with American shit.
>>
>>5744539
because they aren't special snowflakes like us
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.