[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is completely hypothetical. Just a social experiment. We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: anime plot.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
anime plot.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
This is completely hypothetical. Just a social experiment. We know that dogs and other animals can tell who's male and who's female mostly due to how they smell. Let's say we put a male dog in heat in a room with a naked woman, then in a room with a naked trans woman then in a room with a man. What would happen?
>>
>>5740406
if they're white they both take the knot
>>
>>5740406
When you start hormones, there's a noticeable change in your scent. It shifts over to a woman scent.
>>
>>5740406
please get your disgusting fetish out of here
>>
>>5740439
This. The scent humans is all about hormones.
>>
Transwomen start smelling like cis women with hormone therapy.
>>
What do women even smell like? What do men smell like? Can someone describe it?
>>
>>5740484
Women smell sweeter while men are much stronger and acrid, I thought.
>>
>>5740406
Anecdotal, but my friend's dog hated males, even if it knew who you were, and hated me before hormones. When I visited again like a year later, after hormones, the dog was chill. My friend was really surprised by that.
>>
>>5740514
that is interesting
>>
>>5740514
My friend's roommate had a transphobic dog, was cool with guys and girls but would bark at me and a few other trans people she met

reeee
>>
>>5740406
>male dog
>in heat

Pick one.
>>
>>5740406
That doesn't qualify as a social experiment. It's a scientific experiment, or maybe even just a regular experiment, but not social.
>>
>>5740406
Male dogs don't go in heat ya dumb shit, they're like male humans (or pretty much any other "male" organism, but I wouldn't be surprised if they was one weirdo in the bunch)... ready whenever. Heat refers to females that are ovulating... fuck, did you ever take a biology class?

Get your sorry third world country ass out of here.
>>
>>5740654
Yeah hormones change how you smelllll.
>>
Male dogs are never in heat.
>>
women smell like shit on periods, eww
>>
>>5740514
I went away for a year and a half. I had been on hormones for a year before going back home. My dog had gone blind in my time away and didn't recognize me until I dropped my voice :(

I cried... And cried.
She's still alive but my line of work/area I live in is too dangerous for an old dog.

She's going to die while I'm away. This feel sucks
>>
>>5740406
my dog used to fuck me when I was a male kid
>>
A horny dog will fuck anything, including other boy dogs. Animals are pretty gay yo.
>>
>>5740468
>>5740452
>>5740439
No amount of hormones will make your dick smell as good as a vagina.
>>
>>5744056
I think I heard your story before
>>
>>5740439
my sisters dog didn't seem to recognize me after I was on hormones for a while. it was strange.
>>
>>5744173
>smell as good as a vagina

Since when is fishy a good smell?
>>
>>5744056

My family's dog used to fuck my pillow. I'm 100% sure it was because he hated me.
>>
>>5744173
Implying either smell good.
>>
>>5744246
I'm im the one who enjoyed having dog semen spread all over him when was like 4-9 year old

before I even knew what sex is

I called "dancing" and it was a type of game for me

>>5744274
my dog loved me and I'm sure yours loved you too
you just failed to appreciate it
>>
>>5744295(you)

oh, and few years later I enjoyed masturbating my female cats without even knowing that base of tail is erogenous zone

and once I did learn it I just kept doing it cuz they liked it and I liked it too

stinking like cat cum wasn't fun tho
>>
>>5744275

Dick tastes fantastic though. Where the fuck is cock-flavored candy?

>>5744295

What do you mean that I failed to appreciate it?
>>
>>5744304
Probably in the same idea bin as vagina flavored candy.
>>
>>5740406
TRANS WOMEN IN BATHROOM WITH MAN SOCIAL EXPEREMENT[GONE WRONG] [GONE SEXUAL]
>>
>>5741127
Op thinks male dogs go into heat and you expect them to understand the specifics of how actual experiments are categorized and structured?
>>
>>5740406
>a male dog in heat
really, OP?
>>
>>5744173
It actually can get pretty pussy-smelling, certainly doesn't smell like cis-male junk.
There's also srs and the tissue and microorganism adaptation afterwords.
>>
>>5744173
see >>5744389
Hormones change the chemicals your body secreetes, is it such a stretch of imagination to say that these change causes changes in skin microbes that alter a person scent? And genital microbiota is essentially the microbiota of the skin but at a higher concentration, pretty much the reason it stinks all the time.
>>
File: 1428913891283.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1428913891283.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>5744389
Please don't ever reference srs genitalia and microorganisms simultaneously ever again
>>
>>5744525
Uhhh. Well, considering that microorganisms do a lot of the work of keeping vaginas clean + healthy, better get used to the idea. I assume that SRS vag needs to be colonized by the right bacterica in order to not get gross and infected.
>>
>>5740406
The dog will try to hump all three. Have you never been near a dog before?
>>
>>5744525
You're the one who started it, terf. Maybe you would be more welcome on reddit
>>
>>5744001
Is it true?
>>
File: cAAHBBl.jpg (406 KB, 693x693) Image search: [Google]
cAAHBBl.jpg
406 KB, 693x693
>>5744173
>No amount of hormones will make your dick smell as good as a vagina.

>vagina
>smelling good
>ever
>>
>>5744525
Why? It's the same microorganisms as cis vaginas.

>>5744571
Yeah, the microbes adjust on their own over time but you can help it along with diet and/or lactobacillus douches if you really need it.

The tissues adapt over time as well.
>>
>>5740514
That's probably because you were more at ease with yourself. No dogs really hate males, or females, but they do feed of the energy that owners and people around them have, so if the owners greet you with how their dog hates males the dog will feed into that energy and act accordingly.
Dogs are often mirrors of the emotions we carry, and it is us that bring problems onto them.
>>
>>5744304
>Where the fuck is cock-flavored candy?

Think of all the college dorm room pranks
>>
>>5744270
Fishy smell = unhealthy.

Or so the internet tells me. I've only smelled one vagina, multiple times, and "fishy" was a pretty decent approximation of what it smelled like.
>>
>>5746343
No one mentioned anything about unhealthy till your post, the claim was that cis-vaginas smell "good" and trans people will never have as "good" a smell "for reasons" and then the person you replied to questioned whether a fishy smell was a "good" smell.
>>
>>5740406
I know this is off topic but wtf is that pic, OP? Looks like a chick bathing with a giant alien vagina.
>>
>>5746422
Looks like a dragon.

Is that how you think a vagina looks, anon?
>>
>>5746454
An alien vagina maybe. Or it's at a funny angle.

But now that you said it's a dragon, I took yet another look and yes I see it now lol.

Too many lesbians on legbutt. It's ruining my brain.
>>
>>5746469
>Too many lesbians on legbutt
lol wut?
How does that make you see vaginas everywhere?
>>
>>5746509
It was a joke, anon.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.