[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be at work, first week on the job >my instructor is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 2
File: ghgh.png (86 KB, 216x235) Image search: [Google]
ghgh.png
86 KB, 216x235
>be at work, first week on the job
>my instructor is this nice 30-something guy
>pleasant-looking but not really my type
>a nice guy but bit of a slacker on the job (hate that about a person)
>be sitting at the break room
>ppl starting to loosen up and crack jokes
>someone obliviously makes a joke about him relevant to my degenerate fetishes
>literally can't stop fantasising about him now

someone shoot me I don't want to have another crush on a straight guy.
>>
>>5740345
What fetishes
>>
>>5740380
some freaky tumblr shit
you don't want to know
>>
>>5740380
>inb4 straight man poo
>>
>>5740408
Yes we do, just spit it out
>>
>>5740426
mpreg
>>
>>5740429
That's not that freaky anon. Thats actually kinda hrot. What was the joke they made? Does he have a belly or something?
>>
>>5740444
He was craving something he usually didn't eat and marked about how strange it was, and someone made the joke that he's probably pregnant and he shrugged and said he's getting a bit of a belly and they all just started going on with the joke and I sit there in silence trying to get my boner to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>5740429
Date him motherfucker, that fetish is hard as shit to find decent guys into before they get warped by the shittier people into it.

there was this cute as fuck punk looking guy on a site who was so into being an mpreg bottom while being a pretty decent guy too, but he just devolved into any annoying whiner who did nothign but bitch nobody was paying attention to him while ignoring everyone who did
>>
>>5740463
dude I'm trans and gay and working as a storage grunt in a fucking dairy factory what are the odds he's lgbt in the first place
>>
>>5740462
Oh, well you've satisfied my curiosity, so I don't really have anything else to say. Jack off and try not to think about his sexy pregnant belly too much while on the clock. Good luck anon.
>>
>>5740488
I wish I knew how to masturbate.
>>
>>5740480
Crap shoot same as any situation. Not saying you have to molest the dude but you can always fish to see if he is. I wish more trans people were into Mpreg.
>>
>>5740480
>gay trans man into mpreg
Damn, that's kind of not
>>
>>5740512
idk it just seems like I'm into literally anything that emasculates cis guys on a literal, physical and intimate level. It's probably to compensate, but I've used straight guys to self-harm before and generally making them less threatening is nice too.
>>
>>5740480
Wait, you're a transman? Don't shoot me, but that makes this even hotter.

>>5740495
Genital dysphoria?
>>
>>5740532
nah it makes sense, women have long said part of the eroticism in being rpegnant for them is that their body is submitting to their partner so utterly in need to grow his child, so it would be basically the ultimate male assertion, you father a child in someone and making their body submit to suntanning it for nine months. knocking up cis dude is basically just taking that farther by effectively establishing you are the male here, not him, because you fathered the child.
>>
>>5740547
>Genital dysphoria?
I have no idea what it is but I'm just literally bad at masturbating. I don't get what I do wrong but it never works.
>>
>>5740532
I totally get this. Cis gay here, but I get this, even the compensation part. I've alwaya behaved androgynously and was never particularly masculine or feminine, so it turns me on to see a guy that's equally as androgynous (behavior/presentation wise, not physically). How ongoing out been like this?
>>
>>5740563
*how long you been like this
>>
>>5740563
I have no fucking idea.

I can't even tell if I'm asexual or not. I want sex in theory but not in practice, I always keep thinking that I WANT to masturbate but as soon as I start I'm bored and feel like quitting.
>>
>tfw no qt trans bf able to get mpref with you

It's not even a fetish for me. I'd just love to be able to have biological children with my bf. I get really jelly when I see my cousins and friends with theit pregnant partners. Something beautiful I'l never get to experence
>>
>>5740596
you and me both anon, if dudes could have other dudes babies i'd abandon women fully

>>5740586
Your overthinking it most likely, everyone has different sex drives, you don't have to force yourself to be hornier than you are.
>>
>>5740596
oh sorry no I can't do it that way around.

First thing is the government is going to sterilise me, and the second of all I could not go through a pregnancy emotionally. I'd kill myself.
>>
>>5740608
>you don't have to force yourself to be hornier than you are.
but I want a boyfriend and guys want sex.

If I could just not care about sex, that'd be cool too, but no. My brain shuts down, my cunt dries shut and it hurts like a motherfucker.

I don't know how to figure out a safe cocktail of painkillers and muscle relaxants that'd go with alcohol.
>>
>>5740612
I think he meant more in the general emotional sense of two people conciievinga child together is a unique emotional bond between them, that he can't actually experience
>>
>>5740621
what i mean is the reason you are having so much trouble is your overthinking it and worrying your desire levels are weird or off, aka your trying to force it and thats why everythings so awkward. find the emotional connection bf first and let him help guide you to figure out what you want from sex, then you'll have a better idea what you want.

You may for example just need an emotional connection to get into sex and part of why you have so much trouble masterbating is because without that conenction its not what you want.
>>
File: eternal suffering.png (11 KB, 176x53) Image search: [Google]
eternal suffering.png
11 KB, 176x53
>>5740639
>find the emotional connection bf first
Need sex to obtain bf
Need bf to endure sex
>>
>>5740652
i mean i can't really phrase it any other way, if you just try to rush into a relationship for sex you wont get the best kind of sex and that won't help you find what you want from sex, and it'll just end up hurting you and him.

the long road is annoying but the potential payoff is unparalleled, I'm certain there's men out there who will want to be with you no matter how much or little sex you actually want, but sex is the unimportant part compared to the deeper things.
>>
>>5740679
How do I GET into a relationship if I don't provide sex??????
>>
>>5740691
by not hanging out only with 15 year olds, and actually interacting with people. anybody who only wants sex is easy enough to notice after just a bit of talking to them, and anyone potentially worth a damn is going to be understanding you can't just jump into sex. just talk to gay dudes/anons, be upfront your trans and sex is going to be tricky because of the problems you've stated, and just go slow
>>
>>5740726
Men either want sex or they don't want sex. The ones who don't want sex don't talk to me.

Where do I talk to gay guys who don't want sex?
>>
>>5740749
people are people, you can't expect people to regard you well if you don't regard them well in kind. if you go in with an attitude all men are x, you immediately narrow your perceptions.

you don't have an easy road because your a transgay dude so you have an already smaller pool before the sex issue even starts. but you don't walk an impossible one. set out to find friends, pals, companions first, be proud of who you are and what you offer outside of just sex.

you get what you give or something.
>>
>>5740773
Well, if someone walks into a grocery store, it can be assumed that they are planning to get groceries.

If a guy comes talking to me without having an obvious reasonable reason, I am going to assume he intends to put his dick in me and I might have to fight him.

I don't know how to unlearn this. It usually happens when you let your guard down.
>>
>>5740789
well yeah you can't just instantly unlearn,especially if your issues with men are much more deepseated

this is partly why I said you are worrying to much, if you just trust your gut more and focus on find friends first, you often stumble into the BF you desired all along without really trying.
>>
>>5740809
But gay people are only like 10% of the population.

I'd have to make a 500 friends to find 50 who are gay and maybe 5 who are attracted to me, out of which I am attracted to none.

"trust your gut" is not going to work. my gut says "get out of there this is a dangerous situation". Either he is going to fuck me, or he realises he can't or won't want to fuck me and will kill and eat me in retribution for wasting his time and resources.
>>
>>5740612
yeah I didn't mean you, I meant this >>5740623
>>
>>5740821
this is why i say overthinking, your effort is specifically related to finding the negatives in everything. if you want a boyfriend but aren't sure if you want sex like it or not you eventually must vocalize that to prospective mates. in the end nothing will happen unless you do 'something'

i can offer encouragement till the end of time but i can't move you, i can't fix your problem, i can't make the right guy find you. only you can do those things. i wish you all the best though.
>>
>>5740866
I'm sorry for being grating.

I just can't fathom this whole concept of relationship happening before sex. You're putting the cart before the horse.

I could text every prostitute in my city that I don't want to pay them, and every single one of them would shrug and carry on with their business. If I don't have what they're looking for, they're not going to look it from me.
>>
>>5740884
You aren't grating you are just sensitive and worried, those are good traits to have even if they manifest in negative ways sometimes

I hate to be kinda blunt and slightly mean, but part of it is you still are trying to find what being male means to you. guys are not all driven by sex first, and several will be offended at that accusation. yes a lot are, but not all. you can;t fathom a lot of this because your still trying to find yourself, on top of finding what place you want in the world AND what you are supposed to be doing in those roles AS a man. thats a lot of stuff and overwhelming even when you arent trans

Also prostitutes often do just spend time with people for money, sex is the most common thing they are known for but prostitutes are also hired by people to spend time with them without actual sex.

i can't really help more than than just believing you aren't as bad as you think you are, and that you can overcome everything in front of you.
>>
>>5740941
The relationship between men and sex is deeply confusing to me.

I say that men need sex as a staple and necessity, and people are offended and insist that it isn't so.

I say that I want a man but do not want to provide sex, and people are offended and act like I'm starving him.

All I know is that men like sex more than they like people. I expect it to happen to me once I start hormones.
>>
>>5740953
as a man, granted one who wafts between straight bi and flaming gay because of my own problems i'll tell you honestly, that very thing you are wandering, about 'what it means to be a male' and 'what a man is supposed to want' are things all men struggle with, moreso these days. men struggle with that question even when they were born into being a guy.

the only advice i can give is don't ask yourself what a man is 'supposed' to be, but ask 'what do I want a man to be' and try to become the man you want to be, not the one you think you have to be.
>>
>>5740977
What it means to be a man is to do the right thing, no matter the cost. If it isn't worth the consequences, it was not the right thing to do.

Also, putting your penis in places that shouldn't have penises in them.
>>
>>5740992
i dunno the last part is kinda crude, but the first one is a good attitude. just do what you think is the right thing and plenty of gay dudes will fall for you.
>>
>>5741009
>just do what you think is the right thing and plenty of gay dudes will fall for you.
I don't see the connection??
>>
>>5741028
you have to be a person you are happy with for other people to want to be with you. if you act like the man you think you have to be but are miserable you aren't fun to be around and no one will want to be around you. but if you are a person you are happy to be you will attract people and will be happy so you don't 'need' other people to validate yourself
>>
>>5741058
>you have to be a person you are happy with
Oh, it's one of those "you need to be rich to get a loan from a bank" sort of things?
>>
>>5741065
nobody is going to spend time with people they dislike unless a: they have to or b; they think they can get something out of you.. if a guy likes someone genuinely they spend time with you because of that, if they only want you for sex they only spend time with you as long as sex remains possible.

being a person your happy being just means you don't need to give a fuck the people who only wanted you for sex left, because they only wanted you for sex anyway and would leave after getting. if you focus to much on assuming guys are only out for dick you only notice the guys who are, and miss the ones who aren't.
>>
>>5741107
Where do I find one who isn't?
>>
>>5741126
they are all over the place, as much as you run into shitters you run into decent people too. I met one crazy BF in wow, and my best RL friend for over 12 years through it, etc. you just gotta push forward because as long as you sit and worry you'll never move
>>
>>5741139
The line-up on my grindr is currently a guy I offended while drunk, a guy with no picture who seems aggressively enthusiastic without specifying what he's looking for, a guy who's not my type, a guy whose type I'm not, a guy who says he's 23 and looks 40 in the picture, and the list goes on. No face I could think of wanting to kiss.
>>
>>5741152
>grindr
there's your problem
>>
>>5741164
>there's your problem
where's the solution?
>>
>>5741152.
people on grindr are majority on grindr to get laid. that's why you think so many guys only want sex, because your looking where a lot of guys want sex. you just gotta talk to actual people in personal, set up actual personals on actual datign sites where you state you actually want to date etc
>>
>>5741167
If you don't want sex, dating apps won't work for you 90% of the times.

You'll have to put yourself in social situations where you can meet guys you can build something meaningful with.
>>
>>5741171
where else are the gays?

>>5741174
What social situations am I statistically likely to find homosexual men in?
>>
>>5741182
None unless you actually interact with people. it's not really that complicated
>>
>>5741182
cooking
dancing
anything related with art
>>
>>5741202
so I really just have to wade through a sea of straight people first?

I'm not really the type that buys lottery tickets.

isn't there just any way to learn to endure sex? painkillers, muscle relaxants?
>>
>>5741229
you are going to have to endure people no matter what you do.if you want people of substaince you have to search for them more than if you just want to get laid. you can't sit around and have things handed to you.
>>
>>5741229
why don't you try to look for asexual groups or something like that near your area?
>>
>>5741260
How do I meet new people, anyway? The only people I hang out with only hang out together because they don't have any other friends.

>>5741270
Because there aren't any. There aren't any LGBT groups of any kind, and if they are, they are hiding really, really well considering we live in a country where homosexuality is legal and widely accepted.
>>
>>5741287
which country?
>>
>>5741297
Finland.
>>
>>5741301
Here's a sort of dating site for asexual people. There is a group of finnish people but from what I've seen it hasn't been too active recently, but you probably can probably find someone local.

http://www.asexualitic.com/
>>
>>5741351
>http://www.asexualitic.com/
woah, thank you.
>>
>>5741301
What city?
>>
>>5741472
Riihimäki
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.