[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Balanitis - Halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
Since a few weeks I get this red spot on my glans. I went to a doctor and he analyzed it and said it was nothing special, gave me a cream and said I should just wait till it vanishes.

It did get better but everytime I stop taking the cream it reappears. The thing is that I'm mtf and a virgin. So it can't be an infection from some sexual encounter.

But since I'm on hrt I noticed that I leak a little more down there and maybe its because of that. But then I take hrt for years now and never had this problem until recently.

I moved into a shared flat with roomates who can't clean for shit. I mean two of them are gay and they shit into the toilet and don't really clean it so I suspect maybe I got it from there since I alway sit down to pee although I always use paper. I just don't know where this shit comes from it drives me nuts...
>>
I got it after I was taken advantage of a girl. She was pretty rough. ;-;

I'm trans too. But anyways what I think is possible why it stays for a transgirl is due to how HRT affects you down there smell / bacterial flora wise.. I wouldn't know for sure. Then there's also the fact on how AA's dry your skin.

Anyways, I plan to get on antibiotics and start cleaning myself down there after every time I pee or something..
>>
File: 1409241425304.gif (178 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
1409241425304.gif
178 KB, 500x411
>>5738534
>and start cleaning myself down there after every time I pee or something..

>not cleaning your dick after you pee
>>
I had epididymitis once, thought it was testicular tortion, went to hospital and had my ball sack operated on, wasn't fun.
>>
>>5738977
Normal people dont clean their dicks after peeing. Normally just a shake.

What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
Very much doubt you'd get it from the toilet unless you were dipping your glans in the poo. I got it because I have a tight foreskin which makes cleaning underneath very difficult, so maybe you just need to clean your peen more thoroughly.

And yes, the cream is bullshit.
>>
>>5738994

A shake isn't enough to get rid of all the piss, there will still be a dribble or two left and that will make your dick smell awful.
>>
>>5739038
No one smells my dick mate.
>>
>>5739045
>>5739038
Poetic
>>
>>5739045
It's ok, keep your smelly dick in your pants, I wouldn't want to go near a piss-dick anyway.
>>
>>5739049
So you go to a public restroom, use the urinal and then what?
>>
>>5739058

Yeah, I can't clean my dick in a public restroom, it bothers me when I have to pee outside of my house, I feel dirty afterwards.
>>
>>5739064
You are mentally ill mate
>>
File: saltpepe.jpg (29 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
saltpepe.jpg
29 KB, 499x499
>>5739073
>likes to be clean so that I don't get weird fucking infections like OP

>you're ill m8
>>
>>5739079
You are not going to get infections from your pee as long as you shower every day
>>
>>5739100
It's still going to smell like piss.
>>
>>5739108
And who the fuck is smelling your fucking dick? Are you just constantly having your dick sucked in public?
>>
>>5739128
I just don't want my dick to smell like piss and then make my underwear stink too, jeez, it's not hard to understand.
>>
>>5739136
WHO IS SMELLING YOUR UNDERWEAR?
DO YOU NOT CHANGE IT EVERYDAY?
>>
File: 1455693841012.png (382 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1455693841012.png
382 KB, 680x680
>>5739143

I JUST DON'T WANT TO GO ABOUT MY DAY WITH PISS SMELLING UNDERWEAR OMFG
>>
>>5739145
YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO CLEAN ALL THE PISS OFF UNLESS YOU GET RUNNING WATER OR SHOWER YOU FUCKING RETARD
NO ONE ELSE DOES WHAT YOU DO YOU FUCKING FREAK
>>
File: angrypepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>5739155
I JUST PUT MY DICK IN THE SINK, CUP MY HANDS, SPLASH WATER ON IT FOR 10 SECONDS AND THEN DRY IT, WHY IS THIS A HARD CONCEPT TO UNDERSTAND

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>5739164
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU THAT YOU DO THAT EVERY TIME YOU PEE GO TO A FUCKING HEAD DOCTOR
>>
>>5739164

>I JUST PUT MY DICK IN THE SINK, CUP MY HANDS, SPLASH WATER ON IT FOR 10 SECONDS AND THEN DRY IT

I suspect you are the culprit why people get infections when you put your dick into the sink of a public bathroom. Yeez nigga...
>>
File: 1454593644299.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454593644299.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
>>5739275
>putting my dick into the sink of a public bathroom

Yeah, no.
>>
this thread is fucking bonkers
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.