[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: family-dinner.jpg (402 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
family-dinner.jpg
402 KB, 800x534
>"Oh hey, Anon. I see you brought your...friend to dinner. She looks...lovely."
>>
>>5738257
wait till you see her penis
>>
wait until you see her penis
>>
>>5738257
Does anyone's family really say that?

Mine would just be polite when xir is around and then laugh their asses off when xem left
>>
what the fuck why are you all white

whose house am I in
>>
>Perhaps man was neither good nor bad, was only a machine in an insensate universe--his courage no more than a reflex to danger, like the automatic jump at the pin-prick. Perhaps there were no virtues, unless jumping at pin-pricks was a virtue, and humanity only a mechanical donkey led on by the iron carrot of love, through the pointless treadmill of reproduction.
>>
>>5738257
>just don't let us catch you with her in a closet like the last one, or we'll have to make sure you have no female friends for another ten years
>>
>>5738410
>xem left
>>
>>5738257
>what an... interesting outfit...
I didn't know they had japanese schoolgirl costumes for uhhh ..women.. of your size"
>>
>>5738257
>implying anyone would date me
>implying i would be called she
>implying hypothetical date would take me with their family
>>
>>5738260
>>5738400

>maximum hivemind
nice
>>
>>5744588
good dubs
>>
File: 1360007699380.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1360007699380.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>5741519
>>5744560
>implying implications
>>
>>5741519

>Implying any of this was worth reading
>>
>>5744617
nice primes
>>
>>5745893

>4 and 6
>Primes
>>
>>5745903
but he did get 1 :^)
>>
>>5744588
>4 hours apart

Yes, I know I'm responding to you 11 hours later.
>>
File: 394085.png (764 KB, 903x1173) Image search: [Google]
394085.png
764 KB, 903x1173
>>5738257
>Hope you boys have a good time!
>>
>>5738257
I don't understand is this a reference to someone who brings their non-passing trans girlfriend home to meet their family? Why would anyone do this unless their family is liberal and non-judgemental (they would still likely just view you as gay with a sissy boyfriend anyway).
>>
File: 1453164705820.jpg (55 KB, 398x354) Image search: [Google]
1453164705820.jpg
55 KB, 398x354
>>5747454
>>
>>5747494
>why don't you two go outside with the other guys?
>>
>>5747473
I would an early-hrt mtf sissy if I thought she had potential.

Would even introduce her to family. But not if I thought she was just going to be a man beast hon in a year.
>>
>>5748065
>totally normal gay man from a liberal family(not a filthy trans)
>start dating mexican dude
>he takes me home
>conservative family is sorta ok with it
>extended 3 generation family is there for dinner
>only the grandchildren(my bf) and a few of their parents speak English
>my bf translates for me
>His uncle asks who wants to wants to go watch the game
>His grandma asks who would be willing to help in the kitchen
>I want them to like me so I offer to help clean up
>This offer was only for the girls but my bf didnt translate that part
>Uncle makes a joke but bf doesnt translate.
>all the men laugh including my bf
>I end up in a kitchen with all the women while all the men go watch the game and drink beers
>Dont know where anything is in the kitchen so I am getting bossed around by an 7 year old cousin who speaks english
>she says I am weird because I am doing womens work
>I tell her in my family everyone does womens work
>She says thats good because grandma was worried that my bf wouldnt have anyone to cook or clean for him
>aunt is laughing her ass off but yells in spanish for cousing to be quiet.
>she says something to grandma in spanish
>all the women laugh
>after we finish cleaning they start making food
>they start instructing me on proper food preparation completly through gestures and broken english laugning their asses off as i fuck everything up
>final finish making snack
>they send me down to deliver it to the men
>more laughter, but never met this family so I just assume they are very funny
>Bring food to guys
>bf looks funny but thanks me
>A different uncle says something
>everyone laughs
>ask bf to translate
>he says it doesnt work in english
>end up going to eat with his family once every week
>when I arrive little cousin from before asks me to promise to come make Mexican pastries with her after dinner
>she tells me tells me they are my bfs favorite and that I should learn if I want to be a good bride for my bf
Cont,
>>
File: aARWoxd_700b[1].jpg (56 KB, 600x561) Image search: [Google]
aARWoxd_700b[1].jpg
56 KB, 600x561
>>5748448
>tell her I am a man and cant be a Bride.
>she says thats not what aunty said
>laugh at her cute misunderstanding and learn to make pastries
>everytime I come to dinner after that I always end up in the kitchen with the women after dinner
>I am not even offered to go with the guys
>still lots of laughing when I am around
>over 6months I start cooking more for my bf at home with the recipes I got from his family.
>bf is super impressed and grateful
>decide to try learning spanish so I take a class at my college
>still dont get the jokes or 99% of what they are saying but I can do greetings and stuff
>3 months later I hear my bf and his aunt talking about me, but I think they used the wrong gender version of the word
>ask little cousin if I am right
>she says they always use the girl version for me since the first day when went with the women
10 FUCKING MONTHS OF BEING CALLED A GIRL AND BEING A WALKING JOKE FOR DOING "WOMENS WORK" AND BEING TRAINED TO BE A GOOD WIFE FOR MY BF.

AND MY BF DIDNT EVEN TELL ME. He just played along because his family was accepting his homo and he didnt want to rock the boat. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO MAD AND SO EMBARRASSED. I broke up with him a month later.

TLDR: never date mexicans, they are a backwards and cruel people.
>tfw at least I got these sick cooking skills
>>
>>5748065
Sorry for the completely unrelated story. Your post gave me shame flashbacks and I had to vent.

My family never groups up by gender so I didnt even know how retarded I was. I much have looked like such a fucking faggot. Why couldnt I pretend to give a fuck about football for once and not ruin my life.
>>
>>5748549

You gave up a good thing. :(

That story was adorable until the end. Why did it matter? Why is masculinity so fragile.
>>
>>5748549
>>5748570

I'm sorry this is still pissing me off. Why is it so bad to help out with the chores and dishes and cooking. They were probably just playing with you anyway.
>>
>>5748587
I dont care about cooking or cleaning. My family has always shared the duties across everyone.

But they cared. Alot. They still stuck to those old gender roles and to them they were humiliating me. Even if I dont feel humiliated I dont want to hang out with people who try to do that to me. Or a bf who lies to me about what people are saying so that he can save face.
>>
>>5748549

Oh, woah. Great story, man. That's terrible that they were calling you a girl the whole time. Kind of your fault for just accepting you belong in the kitchen for months and didn't try to join the men, even though you weren't invited. Your ex seems like a dick, though. The fact he didn't help you/ defend your identity to his parents is actually terrible.

>>5748561
>unrelated story
Here's my even more unrelated story.

Reminds me of myself; i'm ftm
>on holiday with my boyfriends extended family
>only being a few month's on T but not out yet
>all of his aunts and grandmother sitting at one table and everyone else sitting at another
>asks me to sit with them instead of with bf
>talk about marriage and children, asks me if I want to have them, how many, potential names
>Talk about menstruation and menopause
>I escape into the house
>See bf staring off into space idly while his uncles and cousins make aggressive motions toward the tv while watching football
>We leave and go to the beach
>Dig a hole in the sand and lay in it, fall asleep
>Come back 6 hours later very sunburned

>>5748570 >>5748587
You're missing the point. He probably didn't mind doing dishes and cooking, but him being a man and doing it while everyone called it women's work, and laughing at him? They even used female gender words, called him his wife, ...that's really insulting if you're gay.

>masculinity so fragile
This is a bad example of this concept. This phrase refers to men avoiding feminine activities because of social stigma and internalized masculine standards/gender roles, but they were outright misgendering him. That's different.
>>
>>5748664

Alright. I get what you're saying. I was letting own feelings cloud the situation.

I'd like to think if the tables were turned and my partners family treated me like one of the boys and called me as such I would not care that much.

That's probably not true. It would probably hurt my feelings.

>>5748674

I guess I get it. Idk. We don't know how they were going about it.

It could have been harmless. The family let him into the house and treated him like a part of the family it seems.

My family is similar. Boys go watch football, women help cook, clean.

Maybe the BF didn't think it'd be a big deal. It could have been a something they worked on together.

>avoiding feminine activities

Did he tell them it bothered him? Did he let them know his feelings were hurt and to stop maybe?

That seems like a better option as the family did seem nice. There's no shame in being feminine. Male or female.
>>
>>5748674
> He probably didn't mind doing dishes and cooking, but him being a man and doing it while everyone called it women's work, and laughing at him? They even used female gender words, called him his wife, ...that's really insulting if you're gay.

If you're gay and you think you're too good to be a mere woman.

They let him be part of the family. They let him be in the house. It isn't their fault he didn't know the language. It isn't their fault that some people on the Internet later would decide that they were insulting him and treating him like an inferior. The little girl didn't think he was inferior. Little kids are too dumb for that. He made himself inferior by taking what may or may not have been an insult personally.
>>
>>5748549
Damn, you gave up a nice relationship, you could of been his wife by now.
>>
>>5749840

Yep. They fucked up.
>>
>>5749840
I didnt want to be his mexican housewife. And I didnt want to be the punchline of every family gatherings jokes just because I was gringo.
>>
File: 4883311345.jpg (339 KB, 1146x833) Image search: [Google]
4883311345.jpg
339 KB, 1146x833
>tfw no obviously male gf to pamper and bring home to my ultra-liberal family who is almost heterophobic at this point
>>
>"Heh Anon isn't it the guy supposed to be taller than the girl in a relationship?"
>>
>>5745903
He obviously meant 1 and 7.
>>
>>5751750
>And I didnt want to be the punchline of every family gatherings jokes just because I was gringo.
Well then learn Spanish you dumbfuck? Not only is knowing more languages always objectively better but you could throw it in their face when you get the ability to say "I've understood everything" in Spanish after they've been speaking about you in Spanish.
>>
>>5748549
Ooh I'm so sorry anon :(. You were right to break up with him, that's really shitty
>>
File: 1455763667862.gif (160 KB, 390x379) Image search: [Google]
1455763667862.gif
160 KB, 390x379
>>5748549
Don't lie you fucking faggot, you broke up with him because he was ugly. Is being a drama queen something you were raised to do by watching Queer as Folk and Sugar Rush? Hayzus Christe you could have patched things up, god damn normies wasting their chances at happiness REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>5747473
yeah is this like an established meme? ive never seen it before
>>
>>5748587

Still pissed.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.