[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is every other girl a lesbian? I'm a high school senior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 460x345
Why is every other girl a lesbian? I'm a high school senior in a relatively liberal area and it seems that in my rather small friend group there are at least 10 lesbians, whereas in my entire senior class (700+ people) there are maybe 4 gay guys
>>
Maybe they're just telling you they are lesbians..?
>>
>>5735527
I'm gay and most of them know that
>>
File: 1433453248255.jpg (298 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1433453248255.jpg
298 KB, 1440x810
Gay until graduation. Being LGBT is a fad these days. They wont last another few years.
>>
>>5735508
You're probably a lesbian. You got warped into the lesbian group cause they can smell it on you. You just don't know it yet.
>>
>>5735508
It's trendy, once they get to 25 or so most of them will switch to men. You can usually tell the difference between actual lesbians and trendhoppers by how they act.
>>
>>5735508
It's easier for girls to come out as gay or bi than it is for boys, even in liberal areas. I went to high school in portland and lesbian couples were part of daily life but never saw two openly gay boys holding hands. But I did see a bunch of straight girls hold hands to prove a point that they could do it too. Anyway, you can usually tell the fakes from the real ones by how deeply they cling to their sexuality. If every other sentence is about how lesbian they are they probably have nothing interesting about them so they made the gay part up.
>>
>>5735626
I think because it's so acceptable, a lot of girls will try out and experiment with a lesbian/bi identity because there are little/no consequences. For guys, since it's much less acceptable, most men aren't going to do anything with a guy for fear of being gay unless they're absolutely sure that they're gay. Of course some men still do, but it's much less than women and kept much quieter. It's great that women can more freely explore their sexuality, but an unfortunate consequence is confused women who are totally sure they like girls until they aren't. Honestly I have trouble trusting any girl under 30 who tells me she's lesbian/bi at this point.
>>
>>5735573
Agreed, there used to be college lesbians when that was edgy. I guess the edginess has transitioned to high school age now. Definitely not all will stay lesbian.
>>
>>5735508
this >>5735571
Yeah, they have a tendency to be able to spot one another. My mostly lesbian bisexual gf selected me to be her beard, turned out I'm a transbian. ;) OK, so she chose me because I was the smartest, nicest and most feminine guy she knew. I guess I wasn't... The clique of friends she was in had 7 or 8 lesbians, with the rest were bisexual strongly leaning towards girls. That was back when it wasn't safe to be out.
>>
>>5735508
Because the only people who truly love men are Gay guys.
Its true most women just tolerate men. Just like gay men "tolerate" women, same thing, just most men are to arrogant to understand it.
>>
File: snowflake.jpg (69 KB, 720x719) Image search: [Google]
snowflake.jpg
69 KB, 720x719
>>5735508
Snowflakeitis. You probably know some of these too, pic related.
>>
>>5739178
Damn all that and you're still just a faggot.
>>
>>5739185
Are you one of those snowflakes? Seriously though, if OP were to follow these girl's lives, OP would see that when they grow up a bit more almost all of them will be straight women. I'm 27 and have witnessed 100% of the lesbians from my high school turn out to actually be straight women the entire time, doing it for attention. Now they're married to a guy, or have had bfs, even kids in several cases. Odds are most of these girls in OP's high school are 100% straight.
>>
>>5739169
I have a feeling you have no perspective from which to judge men's internal thoughts. Your post reeks of angsty teenage girl who understands nothing about the world and has no life experience as far as love and relationships go.
>>
>>5739203
No, I know that too. Its just that in high school everything is more primal and most of those girls are just looking for a way any excuse to get men off of them, ANYTHING will do. guys are just to damn persistent when it comes to sex. When they get older they will calm down with their assholeness, and most likely settle down with a man and be the breeders they are.

>>5739215
I do, its just in highschool, things are constant when it has to do with interaction with others, its the only time you HAVE to deal with someone no matter what.
my post can reek of what ever it is you see fit, truth of the matter is, been there done that, just trying to make like a little easier for OP'er.
>>
>>5735626
this, definitely.
gays definitely outnumber lesbians.
>>
>>5739244
Men never seemed like that to me. Sure, there were a few letting their testosterone induced sex drive control them too much, but the majority in my experience had restraint. It'd be like saying all girls are crazy, overly emotional psycho megacunts with low intelligence and the emotional maturity of a 12 year old.

I certainly would have to disagree with your idea that women can't/don't/never can truly love men. This is what makes your post reek of teenager. Any experience out in the real world would show you that women are quite capable and more often than not do truly love their male partners.
>>
>>5739337
No its not never persay. Just high school is where kids are learning how to control their impulses.
>>
>>5739215
OP this is why if you were wondering
>>
>>5735571
http://captioned-vines.tumblr.com/post/134287298379/spillyrhead-when-theres-a-new-lesbian-in
>>
>>5735626
>to prove a point that they could do it too

why do straight women always do this?
cars,video games, computers, engineering, sports
and now even girls
>>
>>5735508
Where THE FUCK do you live? I met exactly 0 lesbians while in High School, was I in literal straight girl hell?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.