[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official Bottom Boi Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: original.jpg (638 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
638 KB, 1500x1000
Fellow bottoms. When was the last time a man gave you some attention? How long has it been since you bottomed? How long has it been since you had a sex?
>>
>>5732686
>black people
I hope you guys don't seriously do this
>>
never bottomed ;_;

>>5732732
go away pol
>>
Never
Never
Never
>>
File: 1455057877851.png (274 KB, 425x516) Image search: [Google]
1455057877851.png
274 KB, 425x516
>>5732840
fax you degenerate. Only white guys should fuck white asses.
>>
>>5732867

Sad
>>
>>5732732
stop being racist, okay? black cock is awesome and one day you will be happily choking on one (or two) too, okay? white bigots, they'll never learn smfh
>>
by the way, vote for bernie
>>
I last had attention yesterday. It's been a year since I've had sex. I'm not that interested in a relationship or sex right now.

I usually crave a big fat cock to suck but it goes nowhere because I am not interested in anyone enough to go any further than some half-assed messages
>>
>>5732886
don't defile that qty christian girl
>>
>>5732686
23 years, and i am 23

did sleep and had some oral sex with one guy, am i still a virgin?
>>
File: yGJMjxc.png (195 KB, 599x547) Image search: [Google]
yGJMjxc.png
195 KB, 599x547
>>5732886
I'm as right wing as you but there's no more vitrue in getting topped by a nigger than there is a white man, it's all fruitless sodomy at the end of the day. Just be glad that our collective agency and higher IQs as white people allow us humble homos to exist and not be thrown off roof tops.
>>
File: image.jpg (577 KB, 1820x1561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
577 KB, 1820x1561
>>5733354
>boohoo I am better than others because all others are inferior and I am so great because I happen to be born in x location
At least the people in Middle East have an excuse for being savages since they were raised into it and like any good human they sought acceptance by embracing a big community that profits their close minded world constructs.

Your lack of control over your own nature doesn't make you much better
>>
I'm getting fucked by a black guy on Friday
I'm a 5'6 106lbs androgynous Brit with a great ass
AMA
>>
>>5733548
>I am a woman with a penis
Ok, nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>5733548
Jelly

never bottomed but apparently I'm cute
>>
>>5733548
Can you please post your ass in sweatpants?
>>
>>5733552
Thank you
>>5733623
I've bottomed only twice. I'm 20
>>5733660
I don't own any sweatpants, anon
>>
>>5733896
Literally a virgin :(

Can't wait for uni, gonnna be such a manslut there
>>
Ive got a super hot daddy that i met, went to his business last night while he used me. It was the best hook up ive had in a long time want more
>>
Just got back from a terrible hookup. Guy couldn't get it in my ass, couldn't stay hard. For the 2 minutes he was inside, he had no idea what he was doing. And he was 2 inches smaller than he said.
>>
I'm vers and I have had shit luck with dating for the past...ever.

The last action I got was with an older man who said he'd give me a massage.

He wasn't in as good shape as his pictures and he was really unattractive and walked like my arthritic uncles. He went down on me and it was terrible. You'd think that having lived that long that he'd know how to give a proper beej without so much teeth. I just stopped him after a few minutes and left. He seemed to want to guilt me into letting him go at it again, but it just made him look and sound pathetic.

Since then I've gone on a few dates that went nowhere and been texting a guy and just been okay if it goes nowhere. Santa Barbara is the worst sometimes.
>>
File: image.gif (689 KB, 266x199) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
689 KB, 266x199
PROSTATE 4 LIFE
>>
First bottomed at 20 - 23 now. Last bottomed a month ago.
>>
>tfw verse top
>tfw verse bottom finance
:)
>tfw one of us gets pounded by the other every day
>>
>>5732686
the answer to all 3 questions is "never" ;_;
hold me
>hold me
na just fuck me desu
>>
>>5738379
It's ok.

Ignore the other shitfuckers.

They're not happy.

:(
>>
>When was the last time a man gave you some attention?
been a while irl, but some people have been flirting with me through tinychat PM's and apparently I've got a good butt according to Gaygen. I kinda like the attention, even though I'm normally shy.
>How long has it been since you bottomed?
never :(
>How long has it been since you had a sex?
never :(
>>
Been seeing an older guy with slight ED. He can get it hard enough for me to blow him but not hard enough to fuck me. I've suggested medicines but for some reason he can't take them. I like him a lot and wish he could fuck me.
>>
First bottomed at 16. Last bottomed Thursday.
I don't get much loving attention where i live. Just random hookups. There's one guy that's absolutely addicted to my ass but he's not every good at topping.
Most everyone else will call you derogatory names until you have sex with them, then disappear.
Gaymers are all stuck up League/Dota players.
No trans here; grindr, jack'd, hornet, a4a and squirt are dry.
I'm also 19, kinda husky. No love here lol.
>>
Can't really enjoy bottoming.
The last time I felt my prostate was when I was 14. 24 now. And of course, a hard circumcision means I can barely feel my dick, either.
Feels bad, man.
>>
>>5732686
>>5731373
>>
File: minee' (1).jpg (131 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
minee' (1).jpg
131 KB, 450x600
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.