[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ugh my period is really bad this month >you are really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: CC_Mw9rVIAAS5hr.jpg (24 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CC_Mw9rVIAAS5hr.jpg
24 KB, 600x600
>ugh my period is really bad this month
>you are really lucky you'll never have to go through this anon.

REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1448602423837.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1448602423837.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
>be a good friend and help out female roommate who gets debilitating cramps
>can't help but wish I would get excruciating pain three days out of the month

I feel terrible about it
>>
I'm a guy and I love being ill. I get an excuse to mope around and get pampered. Well, I haven't gotten ill in a few years and I miss it.

But I suppose it's worse to have cramps.

Hmmm how do I get sick again...
>>
>>5729139
>debilitating cramps
get crohn's disease like me and get horrid abdominal cramps every couple of weeks with a flare up, its not fun, at least I can play it up that its the other though
>>
Just cycle progesterone for maximum pseudo period.
>>
>>5729201

>tfw no bf to take care of when he gets sick
>tfw I will never make him chicken soup to eat in bed and fresh orange slices on the side for vitamin C
>tfw I will never dote on him, patiently and lovingly feeding him by the spoonful myself
>tfw I will never check his forehead temperature with my hand
>tfw I will never ask him to get well as I kiss his forehead and quietly leave the room
>>
>>5729216
heres your (You)
>>
>>5729216
>male
>have many classic endometriosis symptoms, but with random timing.
>over 20 years of abdominal pain before I can get a doc to believe me.
>exploratory surgery finds unattached uterus, and ovaries in lower abdomen.
>doc removes them without asking.
>tfw transwoman.
>>
>>5729354

Surely you didn't look like a man if you had ovaries? You couldn't have had testes and a penis. Also, you didn't sue him?
>>
>>5729366
I actually have testis and a penis too. Soon after I was born they removed a undersized blind vagina, and left my undersized male genitals intact. I look mostly male, but much less so than my brother and father.
>>
>>5728914
Is being okay with not having a period mean you're not trutrans?
>>
>>5728914
>>5729354

>'you're so lucky you don't get periods'
>tfw i do
>tfw intersex with womb
>tfw wearing a binder on my bitty AA cups and having periods as a teen
>tfw look vaguely male due to being encouraged to have testosterone injections as a teen to stimulate testosterone production from my ovotestes
>at 25, get on estrogen
>three months later start cramping and bleeding through my scarred flesh nub i've been told was a penis
>tfw binge eating and crying but also happy
>still have to put up with cis women patronising and talking down to me as if i'm a tranny
>tfw my gender is as biologically valid as theirs

i'm basically a detransitioning trans man who got bottom surgery without consent as a child

>>5729413
A G P
>>
>>5729457
so you were raised male? thats fucking weird they would raise a bio girl as a male, did you ever pass as a guy?
>>
>>5729457
I curse John Money.

>>5729477
Here in the USA, there are likely only a few true hermaphrodites born every decade, and most don't know it until puberty or later. One has even become an outspoken advocate for intersex rights.

I'm not surprised we nearly always end up on the LGBT queer spectrum. To get ovarian and testicular tissue to grow in one body, one must be on the cusp between male and female as they develop. That means gender and orientation are also up for grabs if hormones don't settle one direction or the other.
>>
>>5729477
maybe, there are lots of people here who claim to be intersex so it makes their transition more justified than anyone else's, its a real dick move desu
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 283x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 283x300
>>5728914
Sounds like this has got you... seeing red
>>
File: 1425366292619.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
1425366292619.gif
2 MB, 177x150
>>5729540
>>
>>5728914
>you are really lucky you'll never have to go through this anon.
No one have to now when birth control pills are widely available.
>>
>>5729471
external ovotestes and my vulval crease was down a ball sack with my vag opening just below my clit/penis head. now i have a hilariously small dick and balls with a scar running down them. no-one checked my internal set-up until i started bleeding.

could pass for both until I'd been on T a few years.

>>5729477
sorry senpai, blame the arab doctors working in the shitty UK medical system
>>
>>5729566
birth control only makes mine worse senpai
>>
>>5729216
or better yet, get spironolactone induced stomach pain and cramps, in addition to literally bleeding out of my ass (painfully) at least once a month cause im an americuck that cant get cypro.
>>
You are lucky you don't get periods. Like believe me I wish I had a normally functional female reproductive system too but periods are shitty. If we're making wishes for things that aren't going to happen, I wish I could get preggers and still not have to deal with periods.
>>
>>5728914
Idk who came up with all this "Reeeee!" business. But it makes me laugh every time.
>>
>>5729795
nah, I dont want to get pregnant, I just want to have periods. The idea of bleeding once a month and it not being a sign of me dying, but rather that I am alive, and still a girl, and being able to share something that is "so essential to the experience of womanhood" is just really appealing to me.
>>
>>5729540
kek
>>
>>5729854
fetishist
I could understand wanting periods if you were able to get pregnant but wanting them just for the hell of it is disgusting
>>
>>5729966
Fetish? It has nothing to do with sex. Periods are like the opposite of sexy. How is wanting to get pregnant not equally as fetishistic anyway? Growing a disgusting parasite in your belly for 9 months, then when it gets too big it forces its way out of your genitals painfully then expects you to tend to its every needs for the next 18 or so years, all while using chemicals to essentially lobotomize you.
>>
>>5729768
Take them continuously.
>>
>>5729269

No one knows the feel of wanting to take care of a guy when he's sick?
>>
>>5729787
Get off Spiro now! You need to get on a different AA. You are having a bad side effect.

Cypro isn't your only other choice. I'll be switching to depo provera 3 month shots.
>>
>>5730917
I'm already on progesterone, hopefully Ill be able to go down on spiro soon. but the endo wants to see if progesterone works okay first before I stop taking so much spiro.
>>
>>5731188
I'm not them but you're retarded. I would very much want periods because it comes with having normal female genitals. I consider myself a female even though I was born male and it bothers me that I'm not able to have the normal female experience. This is in no way a fetish, it's not sexy. It would actually suck but that doesn't mean that I don't want it. I just want to be a regular female, I would quite literally kill to have that.

Just because someone wants to be normal doesn't mean they have a fetish.
>>
>>5729795
At least someone gets it.

My mom hasn't had her period in like 4 years or so and says she misses none of it, doesn't even remember what it's like, and she almost always makes it a point to rub it in my and my sister's face. Shit hits me the hardest during the summertime when I can't make long term beach/pool/outdoor/social life activity plans.

It's not just the blood and cramps. Your muscles (especially leg/thigh ones) literally soften up and become flabby and they cramp sometimes. You're basically crippled for a couple of days every month.

Fuck periods. Mother nature's a sexist bitch.
>>
>>5729566
Actually it's kind of necessary to have a period at least every 3 months or so, to flush out the system. I have pcos so I naturally don't get periods for several months at a time, and they put me on the pill so I could make my body have them.
>>
>>5731200
Literally no female wants a period, wanting one is not "wanting to be normal"
>>
>>5729413
I am ok with non bleeding genitals.
>>
>>5731611
it would suck but i want to be a woman. it'd be stupid if a neovagina had the option to have some sort of period function but the fact that i dont have a vagina and i dont have periods gives me dysphoria because it reminds me of my situation.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.