[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can you find cute fat guys that play wow and other games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (294 KB, 1663x1247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294 KB, 1663x1247
Where can you find cute fat guys that play wow and other games like that? Place is full of thin girly 'men' or /fit/izens.
I just want a fellow fat guy to cuddle and play games with

Fat as in around 250-290lb
>>
You could always try Guam.
>>
>gay fatties
They don't exist, it is just desperate straight virgins
>>
>>5728891

You don't know that.
There might be some in Guam.
>>
>>5728817
>tfw cant get fat
>be neet
>sit home all day barely move
>constantly eat
>still skinny af
>>
>>5728891
But i was gay since forever, never liked women and their femininity.

only like other gay chubs :3
>>
>>5728817
I know this is a joke but I really wish it wasn't ;_;
>>
>>5729516
POST TUMMY
>>
>>5729548
it isnt ;_;
>>
>>5729551
yes it is. Nobody wants me
>>
>>5729568
POST TUMMY MOTHAFUCKA
>>
File: belluy.jpg (2 MB, 2538x2415) Image search: [Google]
belluy.jpg
2 MB, 2538x2415
>>5729550
ok, ok relax. Posted it before though, plus it isnt as round as i would like it to be so the photo is not 100% accurate since it hides the sides :\
>>
>>5729568
Meh it is just hard to find that great husbando which will also be interested in you
>>
>>5729640
Rubby rubby rubby ~~
>>
>>5729704
oh pretty much similar to me, chubby hairy gaming dudes with similar tastes :3

If i could clone myself, make my clone a dom top i would
>>
>>5728817
Try meeting them through your hobbies like gaming clubs, meetups, and conventions.
You'll make friends, get outta the house a bit, and eventually you'll find a fellow fat guy to cuddle and play games with.
>>
File: grommr.jpg (96 KB, 664x720) Image search: [Google]
grommr.jpg
96 KB, 664x720
>>5728817
>Where can you find cute fat guys

your local levi/leather bar is a good place to start. they usually have a bear club that meets a couple of times a month.

also good is grommr, which is grindr for fat guys:

http://www.grommr.com/

Grommr is a social network and dating site for gainers, bloaters, encouragers and admirers. A ragtag bunch into fat and fatter bellies, chubby men, beer guts, big muscle and chunky muscle, bears and non-bears, and so much more!
>>
>>5728817
>Fat as in around 250-290lb
That nigga betta be 6' 7" tall. Otherwise you've skipped over "fat" and gone straight into morbidly-obese territory.
>>
>>5728817
The best way to go about it is obviously to get a skinny/skinnyfat nerd bf then fatten him up yourself.
>>
>>5731361
But grommr is only for sex really and hook ups :\

>>5731614
>muh scientific version of obese
sorry, fat unliky chubby and obese doesnt have a scientific range ;^)

>>5731695
True, what a pain to find chub tops
>>
>>5731614
>muh autistic definitions
>I can't into slang cause I have autism
>>
>Tfw you just want a fellow chubby guy to play wow with and watch shitty horror movies.
>>
>>5728891
this
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.