[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I knew that HRT would never work on my masculine skinnyfat dadbod
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: cry.gif (619 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
619 KB, 500x280
I knew that HRT would never work on my masculine skinnyfat dadbod but I still went ahead and got on HRT anyway instead of just killing myself. It's true my face looks better and less ugly but still my naked body would make every guy vomit now.
>>
>>5727177
s-stop

it's not going to happen to me...
>>
>>5727177
How long have you been on HRT? Unless it's been years you still have a ways to go.
>>
>>5727177
Have you been exercising op?
If you get in the best fitness you can, you can get there. You can't just fix it all with drugs. Gotta put in the physical work.

Even cis girls have to do that.
>>
Just diet and workout, you useless asshole.
>>
>>5727177
lose weight you fat cunt. Jesus christ it's not that hard.
>>
it made me a freak too, i have a cute face, a girl's hips and tummy and a man's ribcage with tiny tiddies that hurt a lot on it.

at least i don't want to kill myself
>>
>>5727177
well at least it made your face look better, it literally made no difference to me except giving me tits so now I'm an ugly man with tits. probably going to kill myself soon but I'm still figuring out the best way to do it (no guns 'cause UK).
>>
......so you're saying now you're a gigantic woman who i can cuddle with and feel small?

post pics
>>
>not exercising
Literally squats
>>
File: shame.gif (962 KB, 245x213) Image search: [Google]
shame.gif
962 KB, 245x213
>>5727177
Should've gone to the psychiatrist to get some schizophrenia meds but you chose to do HRT
The only option now is to stop HRT, ask a doctor how to get back onto T without killing yourself, and ask your doctor for any schizo meds that could help with GID

Or you could just go for the Kurt Kobain experience like the rest of you degenerate faggots
>>
>>5727177
Don't worry OP, death comes for all of us one day. Before you'll know it you'll be in your 80s and dying and looking back on everything that came before like "wtf that felt like a few years at most". We all get to be free from this pain eventually.
>>
>>5728923
face fat transplant?
>>
>>5727177
What does it look like? I like feminine faces on masculine bodies.
>>
>>5729537
there's no cure for this jawline and face shape, anon
>>
File: angrypepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>5727177
How about you get off your lazy fucking fat ass and do something about it?

Did you really think HRT would do all the work for you?

Start working-out, lose weight, lift weights, get toned and slim, don't be a lazy lardass.

And before you say you don't want muscles or get big, well:
1. You won't because I doubt you're gonna be benching/squatting 400 pounds.
2. You need to regain all the muscle you lost with HRT because here's what champ, you NEED muscle to lose weight and not look like a fat amoeba with no bones.
3. JUST FUCKING DO IT IF YOU WANNA LOOK GOOD.
>>
>>5728826
>tfw cute face but 40 year old dadbelly, sylvester stallone shoulders and obvious moobs
i can't win
>>
>>5729603
Korea has perfected jaw surgery!
>>
>>5730196
That is the better choice.
You can fix your overweight body through hard work.
A cute face is much harder to get and a lot of people can't.
>>
>tfw don't feel disgusting naked because stayed fit through out life and have big ass ok waist and flat tummy
>>
>>5730460
too bad i am not even overweight, just holocaust skinny
>>
Working out is fucking hard you lying shitters. It HURTS, it takes enormous amounts of motivation for me to get out of bed let alone work out and resist the urge to eat to numb the pain of life

Some people just have less willpower and that makes fitness HARD
>>
>>5732363
stop with these pathetic excuses and start working out until you feel the bern, fatty
>>
you don't even have to work out, just stop stuffing your face fatty

the only working out you have to do as a grill is minimal. squats and a few lower body exercises if you want dat asss and that's it

cardio does nothing but add a few extra hundred calories burned to your total at the end of the day. eat two fewer slices of bread and there you go, that's your cardio session for the day.
>>
>>5732388
>working out is so easy dude lol
>goes on to describe it as 'burning'
>being burned alive is easy
>>5732484
have you ever stopped to consider that some people get enormous emotional relief from food while others might not, and thus some people have much more difficulty not eating?
>>
>>5728826
Buy a corset online
>>
>>5732363
It feels better the more you do it. I used to be a fatty, but "look" at me now, I'm cured.
>>
>>5732784
>not wanting to feel the bern
what are you, a bible-thumping nazi bigot? come on it's 2016!
>>
>>5732831
sure maybe it feels better but it is incredibly painful for at least 3 weeks, for the 3 times a week you need to do it. IT HURTS
>>
File: werkin out.png (3 MB, 1432x2164) Image search: [Google]
werkin out.png
3 MB, 1432x2164
>>5732853
It's kewl to like your body fren. It's worth the pain, and maybe you'll even love/miss it in the future
>>
>>5732870
hurts too much. sorry.

nothign worse than a headache after working out
>>
File: uglyinside.jpg (175 KB, 1040x629) Image search: [Google]
uglyinside.jpg
175 KB, 1040x629
>>5732363
>>5732784
>>5732853
>>5732875

Never going to make it.

"Enjoy" your disgusting dadbod with pathetic excuses such as "IT HURTS" so yeah what if it hurts, it's just gonna hurt at first, what are 3 weeks compared to a lifetime?

You're a loser.
>>
>>5733679
give the first qoute a break. he/she sounds very depressed and i know how hard it is to motivate yourself to even eat when you don't want to live.
>>
>>5732870

Don't post this it's trash. If /fit/ thinks its shit then it must be trash.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.