[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are mtfs more likely to seek a "daddy" relationship,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_neoufx8uCJ1u0y8l9o1_500.jpg (105 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neoufx8uCJ1u0y8l9o1_500.jpg
105 KB, 500x667
Are mtfs more likely to seek a "daddy" relationship, where her boyfriend takes a lot more care of her, and nurture her?
Or is it just that cis women manage to hide it better?
>>
>>5717183
Both probably, in the most common cases. There are always exceptions.
>>
File: tumblr_ndrcx5qXKF1tvtw5yo1_1280.jpg (246 KB, 1280x1138) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndrcx5qXKF1tvtw5yo1_1280.jpg
246 KB, 1280x1138
>>5717183
Lets talk about it.

Do you want a daddy?
>>
>>5717387
i want a daddy who will pay for all of my surgeries (i don't want SRS by the way)
>>
>>5717415
Heck yes girl. A daddy to pay for my surgeries and go out and work while I keep the place and myself pretty and cook anything he wants and worship him and not get mad when he hits me because he's under a lot of stress at work so I shouldn't have aggravated him and then fuck me into a puddle and cuddle all night.
>>
>>5717183
I don't think either is any better at hiding it

I want a Daddy :c
>>
>>5717925
that would be nice
>>
>>5717183
i find the whole dynamic disgusting unfortunately i'm attracted to cis and trans women who often suffer from this filth
Call me conditioned by feminism or whatever but i would want a relationship with a girl who works and has a real life outside of me.
>>
>>5718414
If I wanted an equal, I wouldn't be after finding a man.
The only thing men have going for them is being manly, and strong. If they aren't manly and strong, then you may as well just find a woman.
>>
>>5717183
nah, guys are scary. Can't do all that
>>
>>5718414
I hope I meet someone like you early on when I get back into dating.
>>
I want a daddy but I have a good job and have plenty of money. Can I still have a daddy who fucks me good? I don't need his money just his love.
>>
>>5721701
>Implying you aren't just an autistic straight dude
>>
>>5717183
I'm mtf, and I despise "daddy" relationships in any context other than the bedroom, because most "daddies" are the worst kind of creepy.
>>
>>5717183
Im fugg'd i'd love a daddy if i wasnt 100% sure that it would not reflect well on me
>>
I dont really seek it but if I loved a trans or cis woman who wanted it I'd go for it

I also wouldnt mind having a 'babygirl' or whatever fetish term myself but im too poor to spoil anyone that much
>>
File: kek.jpg (37 KB, 306x293) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
37 KB, 306x293
>>
>>5727780
>Most women are also attracted to men for their looks, he can act as beta as he wants but if he's hot, he's likely gonna get the dick in.
You seriously think a beta man would even dare to put his dick in a vagina? Don't make me laugh.

He can be however hot he want, but if he's beta, he's simply not attractive.
Pretty fucking sure a woman can be a smoking hot 10/10, but if she has the shittiest personality, nobody is gonna want her.
>>
>>5727877
A beta pretty much can't be hot, because they're at best gonna be skinny fat.

You can't work out and have an extremely beta attitude, it's just not possible.
>>
File: 1453582442271.jpg (510 KB, 1182x1600) Image search: [Google]
1453582442271.jpg
510 KB, 1182x1600
I want a trans sugar babe :(
skype hot.cheeto7
kik 777rodrigo
>>
>>5727937
Video games isn't beta, it's pretty fucking mainstream.

Are you like 40?
>>
I'm not an mtf at all and would love a some daddy taking care of me.
Nothing makes me more diamond hard.
>>
>>5723520
That's adorable so probably yeah.
>>
>>5727761
Petition to reman me board to /AGPBT/
>>
I would want a daddy but boys are too scary to trust

Mommies are clearly superior
>>
>>5721603
You're the equivalent of males wanting to fuck people in submission and control someone's life.

I hope you find a mentally unstable partner who will abuse you so you two can be crazy together.

I'm really happy I'm a Normie when I see some of the posts here.
>>
>>5717925
I approve. Make sure practice with lots of make-up to hide daddies ouchie marks!
>>
File: Nene_Sakurada_1.jpg (12 KB, 380x363) Image search: [Google]
Nene_Sakurada_1.jpg
12 KB, 380x363
>>5728803
Ahhh fuck, forgot the pic
>>
>>5728803
Pffft, Daddy please. I can make a busted cheek look like contouring. The tough ones are the neck. I've got a itty bitty neck and I bruise real easy. After a good night you can usually make out the full handprint.

God I'm messed up. Any love for crazy girls? Not stalker kill you crazy, more like choking your dick while crying and asking if you love me crazy.
>>
File: 109.png (933 KB, 1085x981) Image search: [Google]
109.png
933 KB, 1085x981
>>5717183
I wanna be a housewife, which includes having a husband who takes care of and nurtures me. Is that anything like what you're talking about?
>>
I want a partner not a "daddy". Sure I'd of course have the female role in the relationship, but I have a need to be able to take care of myself. Can't expect anyone else to pay for things I need either, I have to be doing some sort of work contribution to the relationship or I'd feel too much guilt for "leeching". Yeah I'd want my guy to hold me when I need it but I wanna do the same.

I've seen some transgirls say they want this when they haven't tried to make it on their own, but everyone is different.

PS-If a dude fucking hits me things are done then and there.
>>
>>5728995
What's having self respect feel like?
>>
>>5728869
o___0
>>
>>5733880
What? At least I'm the kind to tell you beforehand.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.