[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cis female vs male chasers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 8
File: Bm8IYam - Imgur.jpg (106 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Bm8IYam - Imgur.jpg
106 KB, 600x600
Why aren't trans girls usually bothered by cis girls chasers, but seem to hate cis men chasers? I'm a cis lesbian who happens to be a chaser. I'm up front about my preference for trans girls, and usually girls I meet quickly cling to me and seem not bothered by it. I don't treat them just as sex objects. Some are good friends of mine who I also have sex with that I find amazing because I love PiV sex but don't love dudes.
>>
never met a female chaser
>>
>>5713975
Most cis lesbians just want trans women dead. Any woman who is even a little willing to date a trans woman is a rarity.
>>
>>5713975
>I don't treat them just as sex objects
Answered your own question.
>>
>>5713975
Stereotyping here, but I think male chasers are generally creepier and more likely to fetishize us.

Also I imagine it's because we seek approval and acceptance from women.
>>
I don't really care if men prefer us sexually as long as they are respectful. It sounds like you are respectful op.

Now on the other hand if a cis woman is super creepy and fetishizes me and is infatuated id probably relent and date her because of severe emotional issues with cis women/desperation for their approval. Trans women to a lesser degree can be creepy too.
>>
>lesbian
>"I love PiV sex"
>lesbian
Bait/5
>>
>>5714191
>women attracted exclusively to women aren't lesbian
>>
wanna meet up op?
>>
>>5713975
Theres no way you are real. These kind of women don't exist outside of perhaps the mecca of gay that is SF.

bait/10
>>
>>5714367
Yes please if you're a trans.
>>
I was raped by a chaser cis girl. She's a real psychopath though and did not understand what she was doing to me and how it'd make me feel.

I want to like cis girls again, but I have this dumb paranoia now. ;_;
>>
>>5714195
Transwomen aren't real women and you know this. Fucking shit bait, kill yourself.
>>
>>5714125
/thread
>>
>>5714434
London?
>>
>>5714440

You first, You inbred retard.
>>
>>5713975
As a chaser I would fuck that.
>>
>>5714432
But it happened in a transparent episode!
>>
>>5713975
Love meeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>5714008
Not true, I'd take a trans girl as long as her whole personality doesn't revolve about being trans.
>>
>>5715517
>most
>I'm not like that, therefore "most" cannot be factually accurate!
>>
>>5715623
My, do you happen to have the stats? I'm just saying I don't think I'm necessarily in the minority, don't take it to heart.
>>
>>5715517
What if other than bouts of dysphoria/insecurity they don't do anything with being trans but are kind of boring and weird?
>>
>>5715658
I don't mind boring and weird, plus everyone's insecure sometimes.
>>
>>5715623
I don't know what to tell you. Just personal experience, but cis lesbians who want us dead are kind of a rarity off 4chan. It's cruel to say, but I'm pretty sure most of those are just trolls anyway. Those that wouldn't date us are more common, but those that would are certainly not creatures of myth and legend.
>>
>>5713975
Because transbians hate men, and they are the majority, so they'll shit talk male chasers. At the same time, they're desperate to get laid with girls, so they don't mind female chasers.

Straight trans girls still dislike chasers though, as they're generally not quite as desperate, but they are not at all as vocal about it.
>>
Whole lot of same fagging in this thread.
>>
>>5715667
Thats nice to know. I've only found cis girls who have no primary interest in dating me/ are poly online though. Maybe i need to go to more social groups or something.
>>
>>5715694
Yeah, the real world is useful every once in a while.
>>
Because America has A TON of thirsty transbians that love to scream about chasers (the implication being that they are desirable kek) but are desperate to get naked with girls
>>
Female chasers are far more respectful in conversation and better at the intellectual chase.

They are just to physically aggressive.

The opposite of male chasers.
>>
>>5715669
>>5715642
I didn't say it was factually accurate, I was pointing out that one counter example doesn't merit a "Not true!" to a "most of the time" claim.

The lesbians I know out here in the real world are pretty cool with trans people. They might not be attracted to trans women in general, but most (again, of those I know) are open to dating trans women and certainly don't hate trans women for being trans women.
>>
It's purely anecdotal but at least from what I've seen around this site it seems like female chasers are the "you gonna get murdered" type of creepy/abusive more often than guys.
>>
I've met cis girl chasers and, while I'm really into girls, they do bother & gross me out.
>>
>>5713975
because most are agp transbians...
>>
>>5714435
that fucking sucks are you exclusively into women?
If so maybe try for some non binary girls or Trans women.
>>
>>5713975

There's also the fact a female chaser is 100% likely to not be a repressed trans woman. Meanwhile, it's a known fact that some chasers are closeted trannies themselves, and may even try to go from being your bf to your gf, going full transbian on you. And some chasers want to get fucked by the dick while most women (including trans) don't think a man who wants a dick inside of himself is desirable.
>>
>>5714762
Shit, nope. United states. :(
>>
>>5716081
I had wondered how often AGP came into play because most of the tgirls who seem eager to do piv come off as fetishists.
>>
>>5716270
>that fucking sucks are you exclusively into women?
I heavily prefer women, like I prefer girls, then transgirls/ for example. a non transition ftm, then guys.
;w;
>>
I think I've turned my girlfriend into a chaser. She's bi and thinks it's the sex with me is better than with a cis male.
>>
>>5716313
>while most women (including trans) don't think a man who wants a dick inside of himself is desirable.
the patriarchy strikes again
>>
>>5717446
maybe try an ace girl?
>>
>>5717795
eventualy this happens to all partners objectivly trans people are better at sex so if you have a personality at all you pretty much are a shoein for a long term partner thing people don't understand if a healthy long term relationship only lasts an average of 7-8 years you can't expect any longer marriages are lasting even shorter.
>>
>>5717845
I still have no idea how to find someone, everyone tells me I'm cute and good girlfriend material, but I've yet to find someone that actually wants me for me and not what is between my legs. ;_;
>>
>>5717868
don't you think you can find somone who likes both?
People want to pretend we are not sexual creatures and thus our intimate relationships require sex and good sex at that
reason i suggested an Asexual Gal
>>
>>5717880
O-oh, I don't mind if someone is after both, but dysphoria kinda kills me if I'd do PIV, so I have to really, really like them. And all my kinks are kinda non-sex related s-so yeah.
>>
>>5717113
Where at? If west coast lets have tea
>>
>>5717932
I would avoid a female chaser if i were you then most of them are obsessed with piv
>>
File: Screenshot069.jpg (138 KB, 570x765) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot069.jpg
138 KB, 570x765
>>5713975
Honestly my interactions with cis female chasers, has me extremely wary of them as well. I dated one, and basically she fetishized not the "girl with penis" aspect of trans women, but rather the "girl that is opressed and struggles to exist and is pathetic" aspect. Like she was actually taking testosterone so she could "grow a dick [sic]" and then transition back to girl so she could become a "real trans girl". And that's only half of her insanity.
>>
I don't have anything against chasers really it's just the fetishization that bothers me I guess. A lot of the fetishy chasers always ask me questions about my male self and what transitioning was like and I'm sure it's really exciting for them but it really just makes me feel like total shit to have to think about that.

So if you're like "Yeah I have a thing for trans girls" that'd be fine but if you're like "What was the surgery like how did it feel to transform like that" and other creepy shit then that's that shit I don't like.
>>
>>5719058

>A lot of the fetishy chasers always ask me questions about my male self and what transitioning was like

These are exactly the sorts of chasers I mentioned in >>5716313. That is the sort of chasers that are repressing their trans feelings and will come out of the closet on you eventually if you hook up with them.
>>
>guy messages me on dating site
>first question 'so you have the surgery yet?'
>decide to fuck with him and say 'yes'
>no more messages
>guy messages me asking basically the same thing
>tell truth and say 'no'
>instantly wants to 'experiment' with me and try sucking it
>>
>>5713975
Haha you look like you were nourished with radiation as an infant
Fegat
>>
>>5719022
> "girl that is opressed and struggles to exist and is pathetic" aspect.
I can imagine a lot of tumblr types being this type
>>Like she was actually taking testosterone so she could "grow a dick [sic]" and then transition back to girl so she could become a "real trans girl". And that's only half of her insanity.
WHAT THE FUCK PSYCHO LEVEL OVER 9000
>>
>>5720225
yes. And I was dating her. suprisingly enough, that was not what made me go "oh wow this girl is fucking nuts" and break up with her, that happened a bit later.
>>
>>5719022
>but rather the "girl that is opressed and struggles to exist and is pathetic" aspect.

yup. sounds like my girlfriend, sometimes it feels like she's encouraging that aspect of me
>>
>>5714762
Er hey, not op but cis female Londoner here.
I'd maybe be up for a drink... How old are you? ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 539x960
im a cis girl and a bit of a chaser. i fetishize pain and genderfuckery. my pre everything trans boyfriend didn't particularly appreciate this aspect of me. tehe.
>>
>>5718405
So long they don't threaten me on my life like she did, and cuddle me afterwards, I'd be okay with it.
>>
>>5713975
if other trannies are like me I'd just assume it's a desperation thing.

>Come out as trans to semi-abusive ex-gf
>She suddenly starts acting like she's interested in me again
>Kinda tempted to get back with her because lonely
>>
>>5722908
of course but i'm not a girl so i would be barking up the wrong tree
>>
>>5723264
I said I was bi, but I'm not really looking anymore because I've accepted I'll never get to love and be loved anyways.
>>
I don't think cis lesbians who are willing to date transwomen are that rare. The biggest turnoff isn't the physical aspects. It's the fact that most mtf people I've met in life are clingy, depressed, and constantly looking for reassurance that they look good, look cute, are wonderful people, etc. That, or they're obnoxious sjw types.
>>
>>5713975
Used to be a lesbian chaser and girls still found me creepy so idk
>>
>>5716313
>There's also the fact a female chaser is 100% likely to not be a repressed trans woman.
They can be repressed FtMs/snowflakes tho or some kinda tumblr types like >>5719022

>>5719517
>not knowing chris-chan
>>
File: 1451650262313.png (294 KB, 599x323) Image search: [Google]
1451650262313.png
294 KB, 599x323
>ugly
>probably transbian
>can't stand tumblr types
>>
>>5723350
>clingy, depressed, and constantly looking for reassurance
tfw do all that in spades
>>
>>5723943
I dont even need it that much. I just need a gf to remind me once or twice a week that she thinks im beautiful and still wants me and doesnt secretely dislike me

Is that so much to ask for? Some encouraging words once or twice a week?
>>
>>5724805
>Some encouraging words once or twice a week?

I'll do it three times a week, maybe four.
>>
>>5726908
ya but you live in antarctica or something
>>
because they arent as prevalent i guess, or are at least less visible about it. I mean i#ve met a fair few chasers, male and female. both can be creepy, and both can be actually nice people, but most just get exposed to weird, creepy people, it being 4chan and all.

creepy people are creepy, and decent ppl are decent, no matter their gender or preferences.
>>
because when a woman is creepy, she isn't seen as creepy
>>
>>5731529
Female privilege
>>
Some chaser girl tried to prey on my insecurities and break me up with my then-and-still (non-chaser) girlfriend.
>>
>>5731832
typical
>>5729065
>>creepy people are creepy, and decent ppl are decent, no matter their gender or preferences.
Yeah as a cis guy who gets hit on and creeped on by chicks i know this to be very true
>>
>>5732346

Yeah, she played up how much of a lesbian she was and then ended up with a boyfriend a couple months later. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but lol
>>
>>5731529
the creepiest chaser fantasy I've seen was in lesgen
>>
>>5732532
elaborate
>>
>>5732539
I'd rather not, it was gross and focused on amateur surgery and edged in to territory beyond what is medically/biologically realistic
>>
>>5713975
>>5714191

This shit right here stop calling yourself a lesbian please you're ruining it for the rest of us who have fought against the "you just need a dick in you" rhetoric

Stop co-opting our identity you assholes.
>>
>>5732563
don't be an ass
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 720x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 720x900
im a cis girl and a sadist. i go to mtf just to masturbate to the misery there on a semi regular basis
>>
>>5732799
>>5732799
pls masturbate to my misery

I wanna feel valuable for something for once
>>
>>5733307
if you post there a lot I probably already have.
>>
>>5732799
>>5737450
Where does one find a sadist gf like you?
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.