[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesbians are attracted to women this does not include transwomen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: tip.jpg (14 KB, 228x243) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
14 KB, 228x243
Lesbians are attracted to women
this does not include transwomen with a penis
>>
>>5713783
>Lesbians are attracted to women
>They may or may not be attracted to transgender women who have penises, as being a woman is a necessary but not sufficient condition for a lesbian being attracted to you.
FTFY
>>
>>5713821

kc tier
>>
You know, I had a strange revelation last night that is kind of related. So since puberty I have know I was a gay guy and am fully confident that this is still the case, I am gay, I like men. However, I think I could easily fall in love with a FtM. I'm very confused right now.
>>
>>5719054
You're gay, and you don't let genitals rule your life. CONGRATULATIONS
>>
>>5719054
That's because trans men are men and look and act like men. Shocker!!
>>
>>5713783
99% of trans women are straight, except for the 1% autistic trans women, but it is exceptionally rare. I'm sure there are some transbians who don't get horny putting on women's clothing, but a trans woman being a lesbian is so rare, that scientists don't even know what turns a transbians on. I'm a straight transgender woman so I don't know if I can if I can make assumptions on the small amount of transbians. I'm part of 99% percent of the mtf transgender community.
which means amongst other transgender women, I'm not a minority. I'd love to hear what a real transbian has to say about this. because I don't know anything about them.
>>
>>5721581
But transbians make like 50% of the tranny population. They are all AGP fetishists just like those tumblr FtM that transition to live their yaoi fantasies.
>>
>>5721581
>>5721708
>statistics from the ass
>>
>>5713821
literal autism
>>
>>5721581
I'm transbien.. I think. I actually have no idea what my sexuality is, but I digress. I've had a girls clothing fetish for a while, but once you get used to it, it stops being hot. At least for me and a few other transbien I know.
>>
>>5722524
That is the point where you've become too attatched to your fetish and it becomes ingrained into you.
>>
>>5719054
>I am gay, I like men. However, I think I could easily fall in love with a FtM
Yea, but what about MtF?
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 320x180
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3tTm0odTIc

She les or no?
>>
>>5721581
>>5721708
>>5722344

There is an easy way to solve this:
http://strawpoll.me/6814187
>>
>>5723212
I don't think you understand how statistics and sample populations work.
>>
>>5713783
Exactly!
I am attracted to women, not men.
>>
>>5719446
But they don't have a penis.

>>5721581
More like 99% autistic, and 1% real trans
>>
>>5721581
Not in America. Here like 70% of trannies are former straight guys Or married men. Its gross
>>
>>5713783
>Lesbians are attracted to women
no, lesbians always settle down with a man
>>
>>5723212
>http://strawpoll.me/6814187

1. Bi MtF 11 votes (42%)
2. Straight MtF 7 votes (27%)
3. Special snowflake 5 votes (19%)
4. Lesbian MtF 3 votes (12%)

Quite far off from what was said, and from the most broad general population statistics give. I remember they had about 70% straight for FtMs and MtFs.
>>
File: 1455303968278.png (2 MB, 1250x1514) Image search: [Google]
1455303968278.png
2 MB, 1250x1514
>>5713783
I am a bi transwoman and I pretty much decided I will never pressure anything with a cisgender lesbian woman. I mean besides not being turned on by vaginas I feel that cislesbians have been infects with the sjw cancer. Sure I may think their bodies can be cute except for the vagina, but what is in side should be avoided. I am fine with dating other mtfs who have not been poisoned by the sjw cancer. Cis dudes are fine too. I mean maybe if I found a cis lesbian who was pro gun, very socially liberal, atheist, non sjw, and votes for the God-Emperor I can date her, but honestly I think most have been poisoned.
>>
>>5723212
>be gay male
>vote lesbian tranny
:^)
>>
>>5719054
>I think I could easily fall in love with a FtM.
love and sexual attraction are different things. Do you want to fuck his pussy? do you want to give him cunnilingus? Unless you are biscum, I very much doubt it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.