[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello. I wasn't sure if I should post this in /adv/ or here,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: sad pepe.jpg (20 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
20 KB, 400x388
Hello. I wasn't sure if I should post this in /adv/ or here, but here goes.
I want to start transitioning mtf, reading and researching before I do anything.
Just read that if you're taller than 6'0 you'll be a hon and you'll never make it. I saw people saying that they're 6'1 and they passed. Is this true?
Then, someone said that female models are 5'11-6'0 and that if you're taller it's harder to pass. Haven't seen anyone posting that they're taller than 6'1 and passed.
I'm 6'4
Currently drowning in my own tears right now and I feel like killing myself.
>>
>>5711071
>I'm 6'4
Just don't.
>>
>>5711071
1. don't kill yourself
2. I've met some really tall mtfs that passed.
3. makeup helps
4. if you need it, plastic surgery is a thing
5. talk to a fucking doctor and don't beleive everything you see on the net
6. yeah, there'll probably be stuff that observant people might pick out and see that you're trans, but most people won't.
7. don't fucking kill yourself.

good luck anon.
>>
>>5711071
I have two girl cousins who are 6'1". They get hit on all the time for looking like models.

Get hair removal, estrogen, and get in shape. If after a few years you fail, then you can an hero.
>>
>>5711071
I AM 6' 2"
i am really really hoping that i can become ana enough that my skelty matches a models and that i have a weird enough face that i also match the nu-model look

but seriously pls tell me not to kill myself also
>>
>>5711362
>pls tell me not to kill myself also
Are you really THAT insecure?
>>
>>5711071
>6'4
Could be a drag queen
>>
La demi is extremely tall and she passes very well.
https://www.instagram.com/itslademi/?hl=en

If you work very hard on your aesthetic, you may have the same results.
>>
>>5711362
Don't kill yourself.
also go see a therapist.
>>
>>5711071
You may or may not be able to pass for cis at that height, but if you look and sound female besides the height issue then you should be fine. Even people who don't necessarily pass but still look beautiful and attractive get treated really well, no surprise there.
>>
>>5711071
take hormones, dress andro
if you eventually get more "miss"s than "sir"s congrats you get to keep going
otherwise, sorry lad it's not in the cards for most of us tallfags
>>
>>5711071
blah blah blah
>>
>>5711480

Her face looks like she went overboard on the surgery.
>>
>>5711480
>La demi is extremely tall and she passes very well.

Don't know about you but tbhqyf whenever I see someone who has had that much work done I kind of assume they're trans.

Anyway OP, I'm 6'1 as well and I haven't had a hard time passing. I kinda like the exotic tall girl thing I have going on. Might be harder at 6'4 but you never know.
>>
>>5711071
We'd really need to see a picture of your body and face first OP, before we can give you an honest and thoughtful answer.
>>
>>5711749
It's 7:15 AM.
I'll do that in about 2 hours from now if the post doesn't get pruned till then.
>>
>>5711831
my timezone, where u from?
>>
>>5711908
I'd rather not tell.
Also, on second though, I'd rather not post a picture of myself.
I've a feminine face, but I'm really tall, and due to this my shoulders are relatively wide. Those are the only things I'm worried about. Shoulders are about 19 inches wide. Not sure if I can do anything about this, whether it would be surgery or something else.
>>
>>5712012
I guess that's really narrow for my height, as a male.
>>
>>5712021
Oh, nevermind. Googled and girls that are 5'10 have 17-18 inch shoulders.
I suppose height is the only issue I'm seeing right now.
How does height reducing plastic surgery work?
>>
>>5712033
They lop off your legs at the knee and you walk around on stumps for the rest of your sad pathetic life.
>>
>>5712052
That's nice.
>>
>>5712120
I can show you both sides of life
>>
>>5711071
Why do you think that's all pass is your height?
I don't think that someone will question if a cis female is cis if she's taller than 6'0
Voice, hair, face, mannerisms are the keys to pass I believe, not height
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.