[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you do things when you have a penis? How can you be sexy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
How do you do things when you have a penis?
How can you be sexy in lingerie, when there's a penis there?

How do you even sex, when penis limits so much in positions, and in what way a man can touch you and be close to you?
>>
You write like you're an alien and this is your first day on earth.
>>
>>5705025
how do you breath?
>>
>>5705025
i fuck girls with my penis lol
>>
>How do you even sex
>>
>>5705025
Ever-so-slightly more dickishly than otherwise you might.

The penis is a much less bulky intruder in your underwear than are your testicles, and often enough it's appreciated there.

Not having (much/any) genital dysphoria makes the penis less of an impediment to sexual activity, and sometimes allows it to contribute.
>>
More answers please.
I don't understand how it'd work out.

>>5705127
So an orchi is required? Even though tucking, but I guess there's a lot of excess skin that way, and tape.
>>
you do it by putting on the cloths and going after people who find you sexy.
I never found actual limitations in sex other than not being able to be fucked and wear a furry tail buttplug at the same time
>>
>>5705345
>and going after people who find you sexy.
But no one finds me sexy...
>>
>>5705359
doubt that has anything to do with the penis. its most likely because you are just ugly.
>>
>>5705025
what abhorrent shoes
>>
>>5705345
But the penis would ruin it.

If you're wearing tight clothes, you may end up with a bulge when you get horny, and it's not comfortable at all. And if you're just in lingerie, it's basically gonna become more than just a bulge, it'll completely ruin it... not to mention it's probably not gonna be flat even before you get aroused.
>>
My girlfriend has really bad dysphoria.
We just do it from behind and I'm polite enough to not look at it
>>
>>5705459
well if your idea of sexy is not having a buldge that will be a problem, but to argue that its not sexy to people is just retarded
>>
File: 1425883922917.jpg (15 KB, 362x363) Image search: [Google]
1425883922917.jpg
15 KB, 362x363
>>5705381
>its most likely because you are just ugly.
>>
Get SRS so you can look sexy in girl clothes
>>
>>5705671
But that's years off, and it's risky.
>>
>>5706356
Then keep complaining like the faggy little bitch you are. You have a problem, but there are solutions for that problem. You can either pursue a solution or shut up, but you have no right to complain
>>
>>5706901
Are you retarded?
You don't just decide to have SRS, and then it's served on a silver platter.
>>
Cis male, never had a bulge. Jelly?
>>
>>5707134
I got a massive one, are you jelly?
>>
>>5707003
>pursue

Did I say it would be free? No one in this world owes you shit, you have to work for it. Fuck off with your shit reading comprehension. Fuckhead.
>>
>>5707298
Must be rough being gay. Poor you.
>>
>>5707159
Nope. I'm quite happy with my dick.
>>
File: 1421818896916.gif (3 MB, 225x180) Image search: [Google]
1421818896916.gif
3 MB, 225x180
>>5705475
>girlfriend
every time
>>
>>5705025
>How can you be sexy in lingerie, when there's a penis there?

you don't sexy lingerie is for women
>>
>>5705459
Stop judging everyone by yourself. People have different tastes and preferences.
>>
>>5705045
most mtfs do like the men they are
>>
>>5707922
Aww jeez you got me. I guess I'm a faggot now XDD
>>
>>5707982
I'm not judging anyone.
>>
>>5705025
Tuck and ignore it. Pantie never comes off. I get him or her off by oral, and they play with my boobs. BTW, I can have boobgasms. Also I never do anal.
>>
>>5705459
When tucked, my thingy can't grow. It just ends up aching a bit.

>>5705671
Someone want to give me the money for SRS and electrolysis. Sorry, I won't trade anything for them. I'm to broke, and no insurance coverage.

>>5707978
>you don't sexy lingerie is for
anybody
>>
>>5705025
The easiest and cheapest way to temporarily "getting rid of your penis" is this:

Take some amphetamines, it will make you dick shrink...

Just push the head of your penis in, and cover it with a piece of duct tape or any other tape for that matter. Duct tape works best imo.

Voila....
>>
>>5710229
Wouldn't that interfere with necessary biological functions?
>>
>>5710553
>The easiest and cheapest way to temporarily "getting rid of your penis" is this:
>temporarily "getting rid of your penis"
>temporarily
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.