[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice for a first time meet up with someone I really like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Firemaking.jpg (132 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Firemaking.jpg
132 KB, 600x600
So I need some help /lgbt/

> Be me, 18 years old
> Massive faggot
> After too many failed attempts at long distance relationships, a friend tells me to go on OKCupid
> Fine, I'll do it
> Go on OKCupid, kind of nervous about seeing a bunch of creepers
>After I get my profile set up, instantly get some visits from a few cute dudes
> This one Asian guy visits me, I message him and we begin to talk
> He's 22, 4 years older than me and lives almost an hour away but he's fucking awesome
> Really want to meet up with him, he's really sweet and fun to talk with
> Remember I'm going to a comic con near him next weekend, ask him about it
> Says he'd love to and we'll try and meet up outside of the area that the con is happening at

I've been panicking like a motherfucker ever since he and I have been talking, but now that we may actually meet up in person I'm even more nervous. What do I do? I need advice, and fast.
>>
Meet in a public place, inform someone you trust of where you are going beforehand, and tell that person that you will call/text them at specific times. That way, if you get kidnapped/murdered then at least the police will be able to find the guy.
>>
>>5700585
Well, that's one way of putting it. My father is a detective though, and a pretty intimidating figure, so ya know, I think I'll be fine
>>
>>5700634
Make sure your father knows the situation, even if you aren't out to him, just tell him that you are nervous about going out of town, and to make sure that nothing bad happens to you.
>>
>>5700634
Put a sealed envelope with where you will be going and who you will be meeting under your pillow at home.

Create an entry in your calendar for visiting the guy that day, and have his address in your address book.
>>
Regardless of how much you trust them, tell someone where your going check in with them via text before and after you meet him. Better safe than sorry, everyone seems 'so nice' till they aren't. Will probably be fine, but just take care of yourself.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.