[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/hypermale/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 450x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 450x394
I'm a normal 6ft 200lb cismale. What will happen if I take the hormone cocktail that ftm's take?

Will I become /hypermale/ ? I want to cuck the other boys in my highschool
>>
Nothing I'm told.
>>
>>5695082
Dam son, for real? There's this little 5'4 ftm dweeb I bully sometimes. I'm thinking of stealing "his" hormones from his backpack (he shows off his 'mones to the girls) so I can take them myself and become more powerful
>>
>>5695100

Are you a professional sports person? Take steroids
>>
>>5695075
Isn't that more or less the same as taking steroids?
>>
>>5695100
If your levels are already normal , it won't make any difference.
>>
Sure, go right ahead. Come back to us once you start growing bitch tits.
Excess testosterone will be turned into estrogen (doesn't work like that the other way around though, so trans girls don't have to worry).
>>
Honestly bro, life is all about power.

Why the fuck do so many 6'2" guys on here wanna be women? Cause they don't enjoy life cause they're not sexually desires. If they did steroids and worked out a lot, they'd be more desired in the long run than if they became chicks. Life is about power. If these faggots can use hormones, why can't we? If I have a daughter who's flat-chested at 14, I'm gonna give her pro-estrogens so she can get big tits and be more sexually desired. I'm sure I'll figure out the right dose of I slowly work up from a small dose. If my son is a manlet at 15, I'm giving him HGH. I don't give a fuck, I'm gonna make it happen.
>>
>>5695149
>>5695149
Oh bitch tits. So it is like steroids. A guy at my gym does roids and he doesn't have bitch tits. I've seen some posts on bodybuilding.com that talk about the right drug dose to take to counter-act that. Something like clen or deca
>>
File: steroidsvshrtvshormones.png (17 KB, 1103x574) Image search: [Google]
steroidsvshrtvshormones.png
17 KB, 1103x574
>>5695108
Let me break it down for you through the art of MSPaint.
>>
>>5695075
>>>/fit/
>>
File: 1453945732997.jpg (46 KB, 340x565) Image search: [Google]
1453945732997.jpg
46 KB, 340x565
>>5695160

Holy shit someone get Nature on the phone this guy's got it all figured out.

[spoiler]jesus fucking christ I hope you never manage to reproduce[/spoiler]
>>
>>5695149
>what is tamoxifen

>>5695578
elementary school level bait

also this >>5695594
>>
>>5695075
it's not a "cocktail," it's just testosterone. so you'll get the same effects that bodybuilders get if you're careful about your dosing. if you're not careful, yes, you will grow tits and your dick will shrink because excess testosterone is converted into estrogen.

>highschoool
underage b& tho
>>
>>5695075
You will get (more) acne. You will lose hair on your head and gain hair on your back. You will increase your chances of prostate cancer. No foolin'. Look up the side effects of testosterone replacement therapy. Same thing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.