[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please help me (mtf)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: cutegirl.jpg (316 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
cutegirl.jpg
316 KB, 1920x1200
i just turned 18 but i won't be able to live on my own until i graduate high school in summer. might not get independence until the autumn season when college starts too. so i was wondering if there are ways to feminise my body or reduce the damage testosterone has done/can do until then? i'm desperate for anything. i'm at my breaking point.
>>
The damage is probably done. 18 is too late to start.
>>
>>5690684
nooooo! don't say that! D: it's not my fault i had to live in a 3rd world country the past half of my life! why is it that now of all times that i can go back to america, i'm already fucked?
>>
>>5690719
Biology doesn't give a shit if you're privileged or not, you're going to be a lot worse off for failing to start earlier.
>>
>>5690736
so i guess i was fucked from the beginning? i might as well kill myself now if that's the case. why live if you can't live comfortably in your own body? fuck life and everything about it
>>
>>5690747
Stop attention whoring, if you are seriously considering suicide call a damn hotline or see a psychologist.
>>
>>5690781
i'm still in a 3rd world country though. i won't be going to america for a few months. they have no suicide hotlines here. as for psychologists, fuck that. i don't have the time nor money. plus they wouldn't help. i knew a guy who told me they are all awful here
>>
>>5690684
>tfw 20 and pass even tho i just started self-medding sprio
>>
>>5690874
most trannies who self proclaim passing are lazy and full of themselves, hon
>>
>>5690874
can you post a pic of yourself? please? that guy made me feel really depressed and only made me feel as though my mind was right about me never being able to pass...
>>
>>5690896
well people don't really stare or look at me weird and treat me normally so I'm going off of that
>>5690899
>posting pics on 4chan
how about no
>>
>>5690934
ok :( do you have any tips for me though? i-i mean i think i have a feminine face but idk.. i might just be going crazy because my shoulders are wide as fuck according to my dad and my hands and feet are huge and manly. not to mention my awful and deep voice (that others have said is relatively high to other boys but still). i just don't feel i'll ever pass, even if i start hormones. stuff like shoulder width, height, foot size and all that don't change. not to mention the worst of all, the fact that i'm balding. two people have already commented it. ;-; i'm a fucking freak
>>
>>5690954
hormones won't change your skellington or anything but they will redistribute fat, etc around your body. your voice can also be trained, but if it's too hard you could just get surgery?
also how tall are u? im 5'8
>>
>>5690976
i'm at least 6ft tall for sure.. and i hear surgery isn't that effective unless you train your voice first. but i don't even know where to begin with that. i hate my voice and i know i'll sound like shit no matter what. last week me and this guy were trying to do voices for acting in a class and when i tried doing a girl voice he told me "yeah. don't ever try and do a high pitched voice ever again. you just can't pull it off"
>>
>>5690995
you'll probably be able to train it eventually, at the very least to the point where you'll pass w/ surgery.
you did say its higher than most males.
>>
>>5691029
well yeah though that was last year. voices can't change that much over time naturally though right? i recall asking some people in my class if i had a deep voice and i got a response from some girls "yeah but not as deep as the other guys"
>>
>>5691037
maybe not naturally but you can definitely retrain it enough to get used to a feminine voice.
>>
>>5691048
well i mean it couldn't have gotten deeper since then. and i do hope you're right about the retraining part.

still sad about my height and general body size, especially with the feet. there are so many cute shoes i want to try but my feet are too massive to find anything in a women's size without ordering online T_T
>>
>>5691058
what's ur shoe size?
>>
>>5691071
size 12 in men's... thankfully they haven't gotten bigger in the past 2 years. i sure hope they won't grow any more
>>
>>5691080
well idunno, you might have trouble finding women's shoes your size but they're definitely around and sold. i think it goes up to 13-14
>>
>>5691098
i'm a little inclined to post a picture of myself to maybe get people to say if i will be able to pass or not with enough effort or hormones. i did it last year and people said i could if i grew my hair out and got on hrt. but that was last year. i feel i've become more masculine since then. :/
>>
>>5691129
>i'm a little inclined to post a picture of myself to maybe get people to say if i will be able to pass or not with enough effort or hormones.
people on this site will probably tear you apart, wouldn't recommend if you're already in a low mood, only people who have business posting pics here are pretty people who have transitioned and are just looking for attention.
>>
>>5691148
oh ok... would it be a little risky or weird if i were to ask a female acquaintance of mine for tips on makeup? maybe hanging out with her and asking to help dress me up? she knows i'm trans and seemed chill about it, but also seemed like she thought i was in a phase so i haven't brought it up much to not annoy her. but i really want to try and do something that would cheer me up. i've been way too fucking depressed lately. i even told her that this entire year has been shitty for me and she told me to tell her if there's any way she can help. she's a rather fashiony person, so i assume she'll be ok with this? i mean, at times she even hangs out on weekends doing makeovers with her friends from what i saw on her facebook...
>>
>>5690679
Nothing. 17-21 is just about the same boat. If you aren't taking at least an AA by 21 abandon all hope of a successful transition.
You might still be screwed over by puberty anyways, but you've got a chance as it is.
>>
>>5691382
oh ok. that's good to hear. once i go to america, the first thing i'll do is try and find an informed consent clinic.
>>
no one hasn't answered my question yet :(
>>5691177
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.