[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jaden Smith ?!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 634x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 634x634
Hey guys wtf ? I saw nothing about jaden Smith (the actor) on lgbt but hey, looks like he try to change our society for something less gendered, what do you think about that /lgbt/ ?
>>
>>5685226

He's probably just going to become a full blown tranny in the next couple of years.
>>
>>5685226
He looks like an attention whoring faggot
>>
>less gendered
he's wearing a fucking skirt
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 300x300
>>5685232
>>5685231
What kind of Tranny is that ? Too much guts for that possibility... He looks like that new kind of model, androgynous more than the old generation.
>>
>>5685275
Ye a skirt... So what ? The skirt have vagina ?
>>
I've said this and I'll say it again. Styles will change with the next generation and the emergence of defying gender roles. Boys will be wearing pink skirts, and styles women traditionally would don and nobody will think much of it at all.
>>
Illuminati (Jews)
>>
his gay parents influence for sure
>>
>>5685226
>looks like he try to change our society for something less gendered, what do you think about that /lgbt/ ?
How can genders be real if his junk isn't real?
>>
>>5685741
and women will be wearing burkas
>>
File: skirt.jpg (42 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
skirt.jpg
42 KB, 400x300
>but these are gansterlicious's shorts for thugs
>>
>>5685741

Counterculture movements in the past have often had elements of defying contemporary gender norms. The hippies all grew their hair out regardless of gender, and there's a distinctive effete vibe in a lot of modern day hipster stuff.
>>
>>5685232
It's just a typical fashion shoot. He's being directed by the stylist to act that way.
>>
>>5685226
> being this obsessed with "celebrities"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.