[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think the trans editor for BuzzFeed passes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: meredith talusan.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
meredith talusan.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
Do you think the trans editor for BuzzFeed passes?
>>
>>5683536
She looks like an albino mongol
>>
She passes as having down syndrome.

If I saw her, I would think she is female. Just exceedingly ugly
>>
>>5683556
kek
>>
Yeah, just ugly. Ugly women exist, you know.
>>
WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>5683536
I would ravage that ass.
>>
>>5683536
Is she MtF of FtM? I can't tell.
>>
>>5683598
This.

>>5684681
Also this.

Ultimately, beauty isn't as important as feeling comfortable in your own skin out in public. If she can rock that, good for her.
>>
GAGAGAAHAHHAHAAHHAHA
>>
Is it a trans-Thom Yorke?
>>
>>5683536
She passes really well as a Finnish woman.
>>
>>5685076
That's what I was thinking. Reminiscent of some of the women in family photographs from years ago.
>>
Passes, just ugly. That shirt's colours complement her, though, so that's something I guess.
>>
she passes. I thought she was cis when I saw that picture.

Just not really pretty
>>
>>5683556
Strangely accurate.
>>
>>5683536
shes looks liekshe cuts
>>
>>5683556
So Finnish?
>>
>>5683556
>>5684285
>>5685076
>>5687996

"Filipino-American"

http://www.advocate.com/media/2015/08/18/5-questions-buzzfeed-s-first-trans-reporter
>>
My precious
>>
>>5683536
wait i know this girl. i met her at a trans meetup in brooklyn. I knew she worked for buzzfeed but i didnt realize she was an editor. wow. she's really nice and she posts nice things on facebook. there is no reason for anyone to be mean to her.
>>
File: banjoboy.gif (72 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
banjoboy.gif
72 KB, 500x200
>>
>>5683536
What the fuck is up with her face? She looks like an albino black man.
>>
Read her posts. Gave me cancer. So poorly written, so wordy.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.