[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Duct tape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: crossed-duct-tape-strips.jpg (75 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
crossed-duct-tape-strips.jpg
75 KB, 800x800
I'm turning 20 in a few days... I have had a relationship with an older man for three years. One year ago his libido literally dissapeared and I had to pay for the consequences. Im still a teenager and I have no control of my libido... he says I'm using him like a sex toy... I really like him and I dunno what to do in order to make him understand that he is not just a toy... Today I duct taped in order not to have erections anymore... I feel bad, i feel I'm not being me anymore. I have nowhere to run
>>
>>5683317
>daddy with no libido
How old is him? I have a fwb who's 51 and he's horny all the time.
>>
>>5683393
I don't think age is the problem. Daddy's most likely depressed and/or taking medications with boner-killer side-effects.
>>
Also, can we make this a /daddy tips general/?

Tips on what to look for on the first date? If you are mid twenties and attractive and are looking for a daddy in his 40s++.

Would like to hear wise advice from other cuteboys, especially if you're in a long term relationship with an older man.
>>
>>5683626
He's not my sugar daddy, he is 35
>>
>>5683499
>>5683780
Well, in that case you should talk to him. Express your concern about the situation. Make it clear that you don't see him as a toy.

Really, the fact that he thinks that of himself he's probably having serious self esteem issues, and should probably seek professional help.

>>5683626
Well, dating a 'daddy' when you're in your twenties really depends on the guy.

>what to look for on the first date?

Here, for example. I've had dates with older guys who were just that: Older guys. They didn't see me as a 'son' or anything like that, so we had regular dates, like the ones I've had with people my age.

Then, there are sugar daddies. I've only dated one guy like this. He took me to a fancy restaurant, and he always wanted to buy me stuff and to pay for me.

You might think that sounds great, but a week after our first date I found out he was actually married and had kids and all that stuff, so I stopped seeing him.

So yeah, keep that in mind. If the older guy you're dating is not out, there's a chance he might have a wife.
>>
Well, I wouldnt mind having a sugar daddy, as long as he still cares for his family and dont hurt them/me- everything should be finde :/
>>
He's not married. He lives with his dad and i've slept over. Anyway the problem is not really his age... Is the fact that he minimizes my efforts... I mean, I DO love him but he... thinks he is a sex toy for me... And the fact we don't have sex as before, plus the "sex toy" stuff, is really driving me crazy... I'm really mad with myself, I'm starting to think being gay is not right :/
>>
>>5685904
>I'm starting to think being gay is not right
You will have to expand more on this subject because from what you've told us I don't see how could you come to that conclusion.

How was your relationship before this became an issue? Would you say sex was the center of it? Or do you think there's a possibility he might have felt like it was?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.