[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are femboys/trannies naturally gay or are they just working with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: bsjok0kcuaaq2dp.jpg (133 KB, 580x773) Image search: [Google]
bsjok0kcuaaq2dp.jpg
133 KB, 580x773
are femboys/trannies naturally gay or are they just working with what they got?
>>
>>5678639
Depends on the individual. Although, some who previously identified as bi either realize they are or become a lot more comfortable with their gay side.
>>
Femboy here.

Was straight for ages and I was very good at it. I got all the pussy. But it just didn't feel satisfactory enough.

So I didn't bang anyone else for like 2 years. At which point I discovered I liked dicks. Guess I was gay all along but I just ignored the signs.

Like when I was about 6 I used to ask my mum to buy me pretty dresses. No idea how I was unaware of my faggotry for so long
>>
>>5678639
Im play up my femininity around certain people and situations, sometimes people take advantage and sometimes they just want to "protect" me.
>>
Why do I feel like some of you faggots here who exhalt femininity are just posers? I've never heard a queen in real life talking about how feminine they are or even a girl for that matter, it just comes naturally to them...
>>
I didn't consider being gay for a long time, I just wasn't interested in girls, then I fell in love with a boy and realized I REALLY liked boys, maybe that's natural or some fuckup with my social deprived mind idk
>>
>>5678639
I suspect that the lower than average testosterone levels contribute to increased rates of gayness, but we could use a study.

I have an extremely slim and feminine body and in my case it's "working with what I got". I fuck women as well but spend more of my time with men because it's easier.
>>
I would consider myself bisexual before I started hormones but now I'm pretty much cock crazy.

>love seeing hairy sweaty men
>love imagining sniffing their armpits and dick
>love the thought of running my fingers through chest hair
>feeling the coarseness of their beard when kissing

Fuuuuuuuck
>>
>>5680025
most girls act in a normal, or even "masculine" way

Those who do try to present, act and be as feminine as possible are trannies, femboys, and minority of cis girls who go to anime conventions and style themselves like japanese idols
>>
>>5680107
It is a lot easier to get with men, lol. I'm bi and very outspoken, I've only ever been with men but it feels kinda empty. I've always wanted to try a woman but I'm only 5'5 and don't look my age, though I'm "cute" I guess. I just don't have what it takes to be with a woman... idk.
>>
>>5680150
Some girls are into what you got, believe me. You won't know unless you try.
>>
>>5680025
People talk about it here because this is an lgbt board and such matters are appropriate to be discussed. There's a difference between looking feminine for a guy and being an outright flaming faggot.

Example: I personally look girly but I don't walk around with limp wrists or use a faggy lisp and act like a wannabe who copies exaggerated girl-mannerisms. A lot of people think I'm straight because of this.
>>
File: 20160206_202926.jpg (668 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160206_202926.jpg
668 KB, 2560x1440
I'm a cis masc type of guy and I always hated my face. I cant say say its fem or whatev, but for sure not masc. I really do think my looks kinda maybe has a little to do with my sexuality...
>>
>>5678639
this looks like something that belongs in steampunk
>>
>>5680203
>this
>not masc

pick one
>>
>>5680158
I spose, I always cling to my homo side because it boosts my self esteem when guys think I'm attractive, and I don't really have to deal with the soul crushing rejection because of the way I look. Guys message me on dating sites, so I already know they're interested. Despite all of that, I know I'm just not fully gay. I always catch myself looking at hot girls over guys and kinda become resentful, because of the fact that I know what kind've guys they want and it isn't sensitive, short, cute, 22 year old boys. It's handsome, muscular, cocky guys
>>
>>5680203
pre cute anon, although hiding your face with your hair makes you look like you're depressed/struggling.
>>
>>5680203
You honestly look like you could look hot with a bald head
>>
>>5680223
>22
>cute
>boys

this level of delusion
>>
>>5680223
>I know what kind've guys they want
Do they tell you? otherwise you don't really know for sure.
>>
>>5680203
you have the gayest face i've ever seen
>>
>>5680231
No. He's probably gonna go bald anyway when he's older so he should rock the locks while he still can.
>>
>>5680233
I'm 22 but I look 17. I'm not talking about the attractive version of vute, I'm talking about the "awww, look at him" type of thing in my friend circles.
>>
>>5680264
I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss yourself. You might be right about that sometimes, but the macho men being the most desirable to women meme is pretty much dead unless you live in rural Uzbekistan.
>>
>>5680252
The haircut looks stupid though, and it looks like he's receding pretty bad
>>
>>5680281
Yeah i think he should do something else with the hair too, but I'm not sure what.
>>
>>5678639 >>5680107
more like correlate
if fetus gets exposed to more estro than test
>>
>>5680264
you probably have manly face and body, and the sort of reaction steam out of your longish hair/"cute" clothes/acting like a faggot, etc.

Like how people say "this guy looks like a girl!" only because he has long hair even though he looks like a cromagnon
or like people say "this guys could pretty much be a girl!" only cuz her hangs out with girls and talks fashion
>>
>>5680331(you)
anyway, i just reread my post

dxm brain damex
>>
>>5680331
>even though he looks like a cromagnon

lololol holy shit, people do that to longhaired metalheads even through they look just like cromagnons.
>>
>>5680244
Ugh...I know...
>>
>>5680281
Lol. Its not. Just a bad angle. I dont take good photos...
>>
>>5680203
>facial hair

ewww
>>
>>5680396
I'm a guy, and a top. I actually like having a bit of stubble or a nice 5 oclock shadow. If Im clean shaven I look to young, or even slightly fem. I'm not a fem guy, nor do I want to be. 100% top over here.
>>
>>5680331
Naw, I don't really act like a faggot. I don't like long hair and don't like to keep my facial hair. I also only really have guy friends. I don't think you get it, I try my hardest to look my age but I can't. When I was 18, I could pass for a 13 or 14 year old in combination of my height and head size. The only thing I have a is a decent sounding voice.
>>
>>5679977
SLUUUUT! I approve. Post boipucci.
>>
>>5680203
You're that perfect line between cute and masc.
I would fugg
>>
>>5680519
seconded
>>
>>5680605
ya
>>
>>5680601
Ha, well thank you. :p
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.