[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this, /lgbt/? Do you transgender and transexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 25
File: 1454723083218.jpg (789 KB, 1280x1071) Image search: [Google]
1454723083218.jpg
789 KB, 1280x1071
What the fuck is this, /lgbt/? Do you transgender and transexual find this true? Uh, I guess not (you are not retarded, aren't you?), but what do you think about this webcomic?
>>
does anyone actually read this unironically
>>
>>5676855
I still have a hard time believing this comic is not a satire.
>>
I've seen other ones like this that seemed kind of retarded, but this one doesn't seem that unreasonable to me.
If relatives pulled that shit on me I'd instantly cut off any contact.
>>
>>5676851
Iktf...
>>
It's wish fulfillment of the trans author who wishes that she had transitioned when she was 3 years old or something. It's kind of creepy because she makes her avatar this impossibly precocious and stand-offish 8-year-old that goes around constantly dealing with all this transphobia that she never actually experienced at that age, but that she seems to wish she had experienced.

Every single comic's tone is bitter, preachy, and unfunny. I'm sure it's very popular with people who are bitter, preachy, and unfunny.
>>
>>5676892
while they wouldn't be my favourite relatives, I don't think it'd be too unreasonable to understand that accepting trans people might not be easy for my grandparents, especially when it comes to their own grandchild
>>
>>5676851
Trannies deserve no special treatment. That's it. Really nothing else to say.

If you don't pass or someone knows you're a fraud then they can treat you however they want, and it's your fault for not hiding the fact that you're a degenerate chimera of the sexes.
>>
>>5676905
AMAB Lisa Simpson, just what everyone wanted.
>>
>>5676917
Basically, except that the writing on the Simpsons could be decent at least some of time.
>>
>>5676905
goddamn /lgbt/ has been on point with trans based stuff really, calling out bullshit from anti trans bullshit and this sort of trans bullshit
>>
>>5676905
But even if you transitioned the right way, you can't think like this... Right?
>>
>>5676944
What?
>>
>>5676855
Yes, but I don't take it 100% seriously. I don't think you're supposed to. Like obviously 11 year old girls don't generally talk like that, but I think the author realizes that.
>>
>>5676944
You'd be right. No matter when you transitioned, as an 8 year old, you would not have this level of thought or disapproval of the world.
>>
>>5676959
Sorry, I'm not a native English. I mean that this way of thinking is too absurd to be taken seriously, and I was asking if the author really thinks this way (cisgender oppression, etc etc)
>>
>>5676978
That's it
>>
>>5676968
>11 year old girls don't generally talk like that
11 year olds don't ever talk like that.

>but I think the author realizes that.
I'm not so sure. I've never seen a panel where any of the adults seem to notice at all that this kid talks exactly like a college-educated trans rights activist.

>>5676981
Every panel of this comic is just as absurd. It kinda seems like the author does really think this way.
>>
This comic is terrible but I bet it gets high praise from cis ppl who think they "get it". I hate this goddamn comic. I hope the author stops.
>>
>>5676851
I haven't ever seen this webcomic before, but if someone changes their name and sex, then it's nice of people to respect that. It's okay to mess up, but if you go out of your way to get it wrong to show that you don't approve, then that's a bit immature, I think, and I understand why someone wouldn't want to be around that.
>>
>>5676968

I think that's pretty naive. The entire comic just seems to be passive aggressive.
>>
>>5676851
>shit people don't say in real life: the comic

Needless to say I kinda get where they're coming from. My mom and sisters are 'supportive' in a superficial sense but they still use my old name and male pronouns. I've told my mom that it makes me uncomfortable when she addresses me like I'm her son and asked her to at least try addressing me differently now that I can pass and have been on HRT for the last five years, but she doesn't even seem to bother. Even more insulting is the fact that they all jumped on the Caitlyn Jenner bandwagon and forced me to watch her gross ass interview, then when she came out they immediately switched the name and pronouns for her.

I've just started to play dumb and ignore her when she calls me by my old name. Gotta softly force this shit apparently.
>>
>>5676892

>I'd spurn my elderly grandparents for the crime of struggling to understand the latest fad of changing ones gender identity after they spent my entire life and much of their own long lives having in their heads that I am their grandson/granddaughter

I feel bad for your family having to put up with your high-maintenance nonsense.
>>
>>5677074
>latest fad
>high-maintenance nonsense
I feel bad for anyone who knows you having to put up with your trivializing other people's problems.
>>
>>5676994
>11 year olds don't ever talk like that.
There probably are some that do. We really have no way of knowing for sure.

>I'm not so sure. I've never seen a panel where any of the adults seem to notice at all that this kid talks exactly like a college-educated trans rights activist.
Yes, because the adults follow the same "rules" of the comics as everyone else. The author is basically attempting to make an adult commentary on being trans while also showing what young trans people go through. It's a kind of awkward way of doing it, but I've seen the same sort of thing in all sorts of educational videos and the like.

>>5677074
I don't see why anyone should be obligated to go out of their way and play nice with someone who refuses to respect them. If they refuse to accept the legitimacy of my identity, I don't see why I should want anything to do with them.
>>
>>5677045
have you ever thought that you being trans can actually be really hard for them to deal with and making you watch that interview was a way of them to showing you they are tyring to support you the best way they can?
>>
>>5676907
That doesn't mean that you have to tolerate it or pretend it doesn't upset you, though. If someone misgenders you although you've told them not to, it is completely appropriate to break off contact.
>>
>people criticizing that a kid talks like an adult in a comic

Have you ever looked at any media whatsoever?
>>
>>5677119
Your concern seems heartfelt and not delusional and spiteful at all
>>
>when you have a black boyfriend, you just have to live with your relatives confusing them with a burglar or a slave on a regular basis. times were different back then!

Abusive behavior doesn't get excusable when it's coming from someone who is related to you.
>>
>>5677168
Have you ever thought that what anon is going through is many magnitudes more complicated and troubling that what they have to wrap their heads around, and their ability to do the one thing anon asked for a total stranger and apparent fraud highlights their hypocrisy in being incapable of doing it for her? They've had more than five years to come to terms with it. That's more than likely a fourth of anon's life. They're not even trying, and you're being a very strange kind of apologist.
>>
>>5677045
It is odd that they jumped right on the Jenner support train but just flat out refuse you.

Maybe once someone else starts changing the way they talk about you they'll catch on (as opposed to the insistence on pronouns coming just from yourself.) It just might not 'click' until they understand other people doing it.
>>
File: crazy_monkeys_14.jpg (172 KB, 458x640) Image search: [Google]
crazy_monkeys_14.jpg
172 KB, 458x640
If i had a grandson who became granddaughter i'd say no! U are boy!

But if i had grandson said he was boy I'd dress him in frilly pink dresses and say You are girl from now on!
>>
File: 1454776703599.jpg (479 KB, 1280x1071) Image search: [Google]
1454776703599.jpg
479 KB, 1280x1071
>>5676851
ftfy
>>
>>5676978
I had a startling vocabulary as an 8 year old and lifelong depression (it's chemical, that shit tends to manifest early) and mostly I just had brief conversations about entry level philosophy shit that was bothering me and avoiding contact with other people. Everyone realizes that the character is unrealistic. That's not the point. What kind of complete retard expects all fictional characters to be perfectly realistic? There's another point being (ham-handedly) made.
>>
>>5677248
I'm not being an apologist. I just think it's healthy to try to get into other people's shoes before growing resent to them. Having a trans child must be extremely hard to accept by some parents. That doesn't invalidate anon's struggle, but thinking everyone has it better than you it's really naive.
>>
>>5677261
Grandparents aren't generally 80 and it's pretty stupid to assume they have dementia when it's actually quite rare in the elderly. Seems like you shit the bed to make your own ham-handedly obvious point, and belittled yourself even more than the clumsy ass author.
>>
>>5676892
>If relatives pulled that shit on me I'd instantly cut off any contact

You're full of shit. Everyone has relatives who pull this shit.

I HAVE cut off all contact with anyone that acts that way. Come back when you actually do what you said you would do.
>>
>>5677272
You are being an apologist. You are inventing justifications to apologize on behalf of people who don't even know exist. In this hypothetical scenario, they're had half a decade and a shitty celebrity to come to terms with not calling their child "son" anymore. That's super simple fucking stuff.

If they can change for Bruce "Hon Supreme With Sour Cream" Jenner in a week then they can do it for their own flesh and fucking blood after five fucking years.
>>
>>5677278
3 of my grandparents died from dementia, 2 were married and both in their 80s (83 and 87) at the time, you're talking bs

also, pretty fucking scared for my future brain health famalam
>>
>>5677272
>but thinking everyone has it better than you it's really naive.

If you are trans and someone intentionally misgenders you, you DO have it worse than being the one who misgenders the person, regardless of the relation. And having a hard time accepting someone as transgender does not excuse intentionally using the wrong pronouns and name. Psychopaths have a hard time not committing violent crimes, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't put psychopaths in jail or mental institutions, or that you have an obligation to maintain contact with your psychopathic grandparents who raped you as a kid.
>>
>>5676892
You're a heartless bitch, desu. My 90 year old grandma still doesn't know gays even exist nevermind trans but I still love her dearly and can't imagine not talking to her. Plus her not being aware of stuff like LGBT also weirdly makes her more liberal in many regards because she isn't super guarded about everything because she doesn't feel like tradition is being attacked. She thought me to make bunch of our traditional dishes even though I'm a "boy" because I showed interest. Normally mother's are only supposed to teach daughters that stuff.
>>
>>5677255
So you just like being contrarian?
>>
>>5677168
I get that it's hard for them but it's hard for me too. I've politely told my mother that hearing them refer to me as a man makes me very uncomfortable and pleaded with her. At least with my sisters I can understand because I've never really asked them because I was scared they would think I'm being too forceful. But my mom doesn't even bother to change. No real effort is made on her part. For example she met my girlfriend recently and when my name came up she just playfully called me by my actual name once then went back to referring to me like she usually does. Weirded out my gf and annoyed her.

>>5677254
Maybe. I guess they're just suceptible to groupthink and that's why they respect Jenner's identity and not mine. It raises a lot of implications about how genuine their support is.
>>
File: lea-delaria-orange.jpg (179 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
lea-delaria-orange.jpg
179 KB, 590x421
Was Boo right ?
>>
File: 1453490742905.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1453490742905.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>5676913
>>
>>5676851
That comic is super dumb. ver occasionally sensible but way too preachy for my liking.

Old people have difficulty adjusting to new things sometimes, this should not be a surprise. It happens over time anyway.
>>
>>5677318
Yeah, I have a 91-year-old grandmother, and I don't know if she knows what being transgender is. I'm sure if I tried to talk with her about it, she'd say some well-intentioned but uninformed and un-PC shit, and it wouldn't even phase me. I know she wouldn't be outright cruel to me on purpose, but she's old, nearly deaf, and sometimes says "rude" things without meaning harm by them.

I haven't gone by my childhood nickname since I was maybe 10 years old, and she still calls me by it, even though I begged her not to for years after I started using my full name. She calls me by my mom's name, my brother's name, my aunts' names, my cousins' names...I don't even correct her. I know what she means. She gets flustered and upset about the fact that she's getting old and can't remember things, and I'm not going to fucking rub her nose in it or something. If I came out to her, I'm sure she'd still call me "she" and use my birth name even if she was completely fine with me being trans. Boo hoo.

If she said something like, "Being trans is disgusting, you're an abomination, I hate you and I never want to see you again," I'd feel a little different, obviously, but I can't see that happening.
>>
>>5676933
/lgbt/ is always on point

We're the sane middle ground between conservative stone em to death rednecks and liberal tumblr trash tranny Nazis.
>>
>>5677280
I did, actually. Which leaves me with my mom and sister. If you can't even try and use my chosen name and preferred pronouns then why should I bother with their rude ass.
>>
File: I'm trans and....jpg (290 KB, 1000x459) Image search: [Google]
I'm trans and....jpg
290 KB, 1000x459
why are assigned male's hater always so obviously transphobic?
>>
>>5677363
Bait? So you think you deserve special treatment because you hate your body?
Fuck you.
>>
>>5677235
As much as yours, obviously.
>>
>>5677745
Why are you framing it as "special treatment" to not want to repeatedly be called something you're not?

If I repeatedly called some random cis dude a chick over and over, would he be asking for special treatment if he told me to stop? Or would he be asking me to treat him like I treat everyone else?
>>
>>5677858
>something you're not?
Delusional retard.
>>
>>5676851
How this conversation would go with any mentally functional person (mentally functional trans people included):
>Forgive your grandparents for not understanding X; they didn't grow up with it, so it's hard for them to grasp the concept.
>k.
Did the authour of this have a stroke while writing the script or something?
Actually, that's offensive; I apologise to all stroke victims for implying that they have anything to do with this... comic(?)
>>
Obviously with my parents I try and correct them but as for my grandparents, I'm not gonna even bother explaining this shit. They don't even understand gay people how the fuck am I gonna explain trans shit to them?

Plus I barely see them so who cares?
>>
>>5676892
Other than the authors writing being condescending as shit most people's main issue with this comic is due to the 6 year old main character talking like a fucking grad student...
>>
File: cis not even once.jpg (743 KB, 1000x1195) Image search: [Google]
cis not even once.jpg
743 KB, 1000x1195
>>5678878
she's 11 you transphobe
>>
>>5678772
You've accomplished a lot with that post.
>>
>>5677733
>tfw transguy's name is Aiden
>THE #1 tranny name for ftms

ayyy lmao, this is some kinda stealth humor, it's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>5677291
Kek. What the fuck is that guy talking about?
>>
>>5677733
>>5678893
Who wants to guess the author's rationale for why it's okay to make jokes about cis folks but not trans folks? I'm guessing some kind of "cissexism = prejudice + power" argument personally.
>>
>>5679067
The idea that "[bigotry] is prejudice plus power" is silly, but I think there is some validity to the idea that "punching up" isn't equivalent to "punching down", even if both are forms of bigotry. The reason is that punching down often accompanies actual violence and oppression, while punching up generally does not (though if you actually turn the tables and make the previous oppressors and oppressed class, then that's obviously an entirely different situation). The idea is that those who punch down often justify it by saying "it's just words", when it's often accompanied by actual harm done to an oppressed group. But "punching up" with mere jokes is giving them a taste of their own medicine, except it's not even going that far, as there is no actual oppression of cis people as a class. If cis people get "triggered" by trans people making fun of them, then they should realize that they can no longer use "it's just a joke" to justify their transphobia.

To clarify, I am not saying that making jokes about a minority is wrong. What I am saying is that making jokes that make light of oppression (and in some cases even CONTRIBUTING to oppression by spreading dehumanizing stereotypes) is wrong, or at least has implications such that it should not be done lightly. Even the N-word was originally neutral in connotation (it's a slang term derived from the Latin word for black). It became a slur because of its use in dehumanizing black people.
>>
File: 19846168454.png (78 KB, 1305x625) Image search: [Google]
19846168454.png
78 KB, 1305x625
Why is it only MtFs who are eternally bitter at everything?
>>
>>5679067
No need to guess, anon. It's clearly explained on the comic:

(Posting Link because my phone is being dumb)

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/55552781e4b087a17257badf/t/56abe00bbe7b96c92e57b570/1454104751076/?format=500w
>>
>>5679166

About that pic, almost always after taking T a ftm will pass.

but for taking E, passing for mtfs depends a lot on how androgynous they were prior to taking transition. Since testosterone fucks up the facial structure.

Which is why a lot of mtfs are jealous of ftms.
>>
>>5679166
Ftms have male privilege
>>
>>5679166

Also ftms will get a deep voice after taking testosterone.

However for mtfs they all have to practice a lot since taking E does not make the vocal pitch higher.
>>
>>5676851
> your not retarded, aren't you?
great English. nah. but for real i put up with my family using the wrong pronoun, but that's why I come to 4chan. people will acknowledge me as a woman as long long as I state the gender I want to be. I'm confortable with other anons. you guys make me happy.
>>
>>5678893
How is telling a person they are cute homophobic? Is it just the girl stereotyping? I really don't get it.
>>
>>5676968
>I think the author realizes that.
I've met her
she doesn't
>>
>>5679764
The thing is that the boy asked if thinking she was cute made him gay, which apparently was homophobic
>>
>>5677278
>Grandparents aren't generally 80
LOL
>and it's pretty stupid to assume they have dementia when it's actually quite rare in the elderly
LOL
>>
>>5676851

That's Assigned Male, and as a transgender person I can assure you that it's 100% bullshit overthetop pandering that absolutely no one takes seriously.
>>
>>5681348
Are you fucking brain damaged? The baby boomers were birthed by 20-30 year olds, by and large. And then they gave birth once 25-35. Now add 11 years for the fake ass precocious kid.

How many years is that, retard? What in the actual fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>5681284
But what if the boy didn't actually care if that made him gay? would the question still be homophobic?

the whole thing is so fucking stupid. would be great if people could just behave and treat eachother normally
>>
>>5677074
My elderly grandparents were born after transsexuality became a studied phenomenon.
>>
>>5677318
Your 90yo grandma sounds sheltered as fuck considering my 78yo grandma had a gay uncle who would have been that age in rural Canada.
>>
>>5679067
Satire is about punching up, thin-skinned fucker.

>>5679166
>I have never met a ftm

>>5679288
They really don't and a lot of trans guys fuck up with voice because they don't reaize how much of it is social cues.

>>5679794
I know her and she does. My anecdote now nullifies yours.
>>
>>5686286
Thanks for speaking for all transgendered people everywhere. Really, really appreciated. Thanks.
>>
>>5677206

Only a few years ago my grandma (nearly 100 years old!) occasionally failed to call me by my correct first name. I have always had the same name. She was absent-minded because she had been using the same brain for a century and it didn't work perfectly anymore. So she forgot what somebody was supposed to be called despite having seen them regularly for decades. Should I have thrown a fit? Should I go spit on her grave? She was a nice person, but she called me by my sister's name a few times. I am male. So maybe she wasn't so nice after all, you think? Come on.
>>
>>5686733
My grandma (91) calls EVERYONE by the wrong name. Sometimes she catches herself and corrects the mistake, and sometimes she doesn't. We all just roll with it. What can you do? She's not doing it on purpose to try to be a jerk or something.

My favorite is when she calls a person by their cat's/dog's name. I love my grandma.
>>>/oldpeoplegeneral/
>>
File: muh gril penis mufugga.jpg (8 KB, 250x183) Image search: [Google]
muh gril penis mufugga.jpg
8 KB, 250x183
>>5676851
>>
>>5686733
she was clearly transphobic.
>>
File: static1.squarespace.jpg (528 KB, 969x1576) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.jpg
528 KB, 969x1576
>>5676851
>>
>>5686808
Good thing there was someone educated in that classroom.
>>
my grandmother who is almost 100 and forgetful as hell dealt with me revealing that i was born intersex, was actually naturally closer to biological female before having my bits chopped about and raised male. since i decided to live accordingly to my natural biological state, she reacted with 'well you always did seem more like a little girl as a child'. She calls black people 'darkies' and says in school she was taught they were inferior but realises that she was taught wrong.

My other grandma (my nanna) is a babyboomer. she says 'i always knew you was a poofter' and the only way i could get her to name and gender me correctly was making a tranny version of a swear jar- she's tight fisted with money despite having loads and whacking on a penalty charge for it changed her behaviour.

old people are old, it doesn't mean you can hand-wave their bigotry and bullshit. it doesn't mean that they're beyond hope and redemption either. it does mean for elderly relatives, unless they are awful and bitter, it is best to give them time to adjust. if it takes someone months to learn how to use a new tv remote, its gonna take a while to learn names and gender. unless they're malicious and resistant, there's no reason to cut them off, just to not see them so much. if you're early in transition, seeing people a lot means they won't notice the gradual changes happening to you. a bit of time and space can work wonders for everyone accepting you as you really are, and helping keep your family together. you'll need the love and support. and the inheritance.
>>
>>5686808
>who's external genitals look the same
They are the same. Nobody has a penis that looks like a vagina and nobody has a vagina that looks like a penis. I'm all for accepting people who are trans and calling them by the pronouns of the gender they identify as but to expect a gay guy to be into vaginas just because you don't have tits anymore is ridiculous. I can't help that I was born unable to be attracted to something that is female (sex wise) and there's nothing I can do about it. I understand bottom surgery for FtM's is garbage but it will get better as our medical technology does and it will cut out a shit ton, but not all, the drama of being with a gay cis man
>>
I fucking hate that comic worse than mpng.
>>
>>5686568
She's still in Canada. I'm in Eastern Europe and my grandma spent most of her life under communism. Besides knowledge of transgenderism remains extremely low across Eastern Europe so most people literally think it's just being "super gay". I don't think my grandma even knows gays exist let alone "super gay" trans people, she's never talked about either certainly. Plus she's my last surviving grandparent I can't just write her off.
>>
>>5676905
The author actually did transition at 13 and is more passable than most people here. Further proof god is a SJW.
>>
>>5676851
I'm pretty sure this is satire, the child is blatantly putting her own emotions ahead of those of her family members on the basis of a vacant sort of pride for something that isn't any sort of accomplishment.
>>
>>5686808
I want to see a collage of all the "is this bitch serious" faces from that comic
>>
>>5676851
She seems like an intelligent young woman, OP. Maybe you should take a lesson from her.
>>
File: tumblr_nzokkzesk61s92rato1_1280.jpg (459 KB, 1280x1166) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzokkzesk61s92rato1_1280.jpg
459 KB, 1280x1166
>>5687183
waitt..... what is this?
>>
>>5687335
>ne'er-do-well
>a foolish ne'er-do-well
>>
File: actu-sophie-labelle-transgenre.jpg (2 MB, 4103x2730) Image search: [Google]
actu-sophie-labelle-transgenre.jpg
2 MB, 4103x2730
>>5687223
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEyuwnzBViw
Her face, voice, and body are terrible. Hair is great. I wish I had that hair.
>>
>>5687335
Why does it seem that the majority of transwomen in webcomics are redheads? Is it just because red hair stands out more that I only notice what color their hair is when it's red or do the majority of cartoonists making these things really do go for red hair?
>>
>>5687375
>tfw you're actually a redhead
The same gene responsible for the lack of soul is probably also responsible for trans in non-redheads, hth
>>
>>5687205
>thinking 30s Canada wasn't a homophobic shithole with half the provinces run by fascists
>>
>>5687359
hahaha holy fuck that voice.
>>
>>5687223
> Further proof god is a SJW.
God doesn't exist. Don't you think it's time you grew out of your silly little children's tales?

>>5687278
Way to throw trans people under the bus, you shitlord.
>>
>>5679156
If you talk in terms of consequences only I would agree with you. But hypocrisy is still hypocrisy and giving others a "taste of their own medicine" rarely accomplishes anything but make a person look llike a prick.
>>
>>5687278
I knew I was trans from a very young age, only I knew it wasn't normal and that my parents would be mad at me if I told them, so I ended up bottling up my emotions and never showing them cos I didn't want anyone finding out how girly I was, emotions were only for girls so I stopped expressing them, also constantly analysed how I walked and moved, was about 7 when I started doing this.

Knowing you're trans from an early age can really fuck you up, even after transitioning for 5+ years I'm pretty sure I don't express emotions in a way that even most guys do, there's no highs or lows for me. didn't even cry at my dads funeral last month.

This is basically what happens when you do stuff to only make others happy.
>>
>>5687417
>God doesn't exist. Don't you think it's time you grew out of your silly little children's tales?
I'm an atheist too, but this really deserves a *tips fedora*
>>
>>5679166
There isn't really a consistent male or female privilege in western society. Despite what the feminists think (or say they think) we've reached a point in the west where men do have it better in some areas but worse in others and women have it better in some areas and worse in others.

The reason FtM vs MtF transitioning experience is totally unfair, socially, is because FtMs transition from where where women are privileged to where men are privileged whereas MtFs go from where men have it harder to where women have it harder. Thus causing resentment.
>>
>>5676851
It's funny to me how in the early days of the gay rights movement people figured out the Nambla fuckery flying under the radar and kicked them out. They should have done the same to the trannsexual degenerates. That kid needs a good belt across the face and to be institutionalized.
>>
File: AvPD Coyote.png (141 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
AvPD Coyote.png
141 KB, 400x400
The same people who cover my facebook feed with unsolicited self-love listicles and reblog sad news to show everyone how much they care are the ones who love these social justice-y comics and don't seem to have any interests beyond their politics.
>>
The comic is trying to pull a Calvin and Hobbes. For all the people that think the problem with the comic is the kid talking like an adult, that's the trope the comic rides on.

Calvin and Hobbes pulled the same thing, with the difference that it's a lot more subtle and witty.

This comic parades it blatantly, likely under the assumption that this shit is funny on its own.

It has its funny moments tbf. It's not a terrible comic. Why I don't like it however, is because I disagree with it.

Calvin and Hobbes was universal and referenced many aspects of life through the eyes of a child.

This comic is political. And I don't agree with the politics. That's what it boils down to with most people who call this comic "terrible". They just don't agree with it.
>>
>>5689121
>straight normal white man makes timeless art
>degenerate sjw tranny makes shit

Sounds about right.
>>
>>5689130
I'm comparing the two because this comic borrowed Calvin and Hobbes' trope.

People are complaining about the fact that the trope was implemented when Calvin and Hobbes, likely one of the greatest western comics of all time, popularized it.

And that's pretty stupid if you ask me. The trope itself doesn't make the comic bad, and a lot of pseudo - critics are claiming it as the reason that the comic is terrible.
>>
>>5689109
pretty much, it's always cis tumblr pansexual allies, genderqueers, red haired femautists, or unpassing unemployed trannys that repost this shit onto facebook to feel like they're inclusive, educated or in some way influential. meanwhile, actual trans people are out there living their lives and rolling their eyes that this gender politics bullshit which is just people trying to earn oppression points.
>>
>>5676913
'Chimera of the sexes' is a great username, thanks Anon!
>>
>>5688906
> I'm an atheist too
No you're not.
>>
>>5689211
Oh, are you the dogshit christian 4chan pedophile guy who insists his delusions are reality? Or are you just an idiot who thinks you can't be atheist unless you think you're better than everyone else?

>>5689071
I don't see how altering your self-expression to become more comfortable with your body is remotely comparable to raping children. I'd say YOU should be institutionalized for not recognizing the difference.
>>
>>5689234
I'm someone who brings the fight to autism, Anonymous.
>>
>>5676892
>>5677119

This is why transgender people are shit and why I will never be friends with any of them/why they never have many friends outside of other trannies or weird tumblr dykes.

The social contract they offer is inherently selfish and stupid. No, I'm not going to censor myself for you or address you differently than I would anyone else. I will call you as I see you. If that's too much for you to handle, you're free to find some other highly sensitive mentally ill person that will indulge your delusions and form a private hugbox. That or some liberal that doesn't actually care about you but just wants to use you as a tool to feel good about themselves since they see you as a weakling that needs to be patronized.

If I ever encounter some transgender person that tries preferred pronoun bullshit, I will tell them that my identity is that of a god fearing king, so they must address me as "My lord" and admit that they are an abomination in my presence, or else they are offending me.
>>
>>5677131
>I don't see why anyone should be obligated to go out of their way and play nice with someone who refuses to respect them. If they refuse to accept the legitimacy of my identity, I don't see why I should want anything to do with them.

In other words, "see me as I see myself, or we can't be friends". I guess I should end my friendship with anyone who criticizes me since that's not part of my identity. My identity involves everyone loving me.
>>
>>5689234
They comparable in the sense that they are both degenerate delusions that try to hijack the movement.
>>
>>5676913
Your autism is flaring up.
>>
>>5689243
More like someone who brings autism to the fight amirite?

>>5689283
If someone is intentionally misgendering you, they're insulting you. I don't see why anyone should be obligated to be friends with someone who constantly insults them.

>>5689299
Except homosexuality is also a "degenerate delusion". Living as the opposite sex doesn't hurt anyone, raping children does.
>>
>>5689336
You seem triggered.
>>
>>5676851
I take this as a prime example of why trans people like us aren't taken seriously.
>>
>>5689372
Nice self-hatred.
>>
>>5689355
I'm not the one replying to bait.
>>
>>5689384
Delusion is often associated with the disorder known as autism. Why do you enforce your delusions, Anonymous?
>>
Looks like a Derek managed to find their way here. Might as well inform the mass, Matt.

Big Daddy Derek's tripcode is #fairy !!!
>>
>>5689336
>If someone is intentionally misgendering you, they're insulting you.

The only acceptable pronouns to use for you people is it and they.

>Except homosexuality is also a "degenerate delusion".

Yes it is, and under normal circumstances, on the down-low after you have married and had a child to ensure a future for your nation and culture. Just keep it under a military environment.

We were given freedom and we acted like vile animals.

A pity that cultural marxists and bolsheviks infested the homoromantic movement.
Ernst Röhm was a true model for gay men, not that degenerate jew Magnus Hirschfeld.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CF-0xiYpj0&list=PL6oforB7ir5IRyLuEwvQFfOBPjLKO0Wab
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blaHItUB_E8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtDmYeqfcYM
>>
>>5689336
>homosexuality is also a "degenerate delusion"

Your credibility 404'd m8.
>>
File: 1425884230398.jpg (136 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
1425884230398.jpg
136 KB, 546x700
>>5689430
You're the biggest faggot I've seen on here this week.

You actually took /pol/ this seriously? You're remodeling your life because you went on a retarded image board. Sure, marixists and mudslimes are bad... but going full anon natsoc? How fucking easy is it to brainwash you?
>>
>>5689571
People on pol take pol pretty seriously. Nothing new tbqh.

They literally think pol is the last bastion of absolute hard truth and rationale.
>>
>>5687316
>>
>>5689390
Wait a minute, who are you calling deluded?

>>5689430
>The only acceptable pronouns to use for you people is it and they.
"It" is not acceptable for people unless they specifically say they're okay with it. "They" is okay for anyone as long as they don't specifically state otherwise, and I use it for everyone by default. It's certainly preferable to use male pronouns to refer to a woman.

>cultural marxists
nice maymay xddd

>>5689436
You never had any credibility to begin with, if you used "degenerate delusion" as a serious argument. As far as normies are concerned, we're all degenerates. And I like how you're not even trying to argue anymore than pedophilia is equivalent to transgenderism.
>>
>>5689266
If being expected to show basic politeness is too much for you to handle, then you really don't have to worry about being friends. Just keep using 4chan as your only contact with people like all the other edgelords.
>>
>>5689600
They might seem cartoonish, bu yes, they are the last bastion of truth.

>>5689571
The future of the West and its homosexual masculinist soldiers is no laughing matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re2HbUi9jh4

>>5689741
>"It" is not acceptable for people unless they specifically say they're okay with it.

It perfectly acceptable to crazy people who mutilate their bodies tying to be something they are not. Homosexuality is natural and pure, but can be corrupted by promiscuity and lack of personal responsibility. Transexualism is a delusion.

>nice maymay xddd

You won't be laughing when the west will burn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06643umEJZg
>>
>>5690312
>It perfectly acceptable to crazy people who mutilate their bodies tying to be something they are not. Homosexuality is natural and pure, but can be corrupted by promiscuity and lack of personal responsibility. Transexualism is a delusion.
Both are equally "natural".

>You won't be laughing when the west will burn.
The fact that there are those who hate the west does not prove the existence of cultural marxism.
>>
>>5690312
>They might seem cartoonish, bu yes, they are the last bastion of truth.
There can be no "bastion of truth" without freedom of speech. And freedom of speech is most definitely something that does not exist anywhere on 4chan.
>>
>>5690312
Yes, wanting to burn all niggers is truly a truthful hard fact of life. All niggers should be burned, no matter what. Those dumb dumb niggers and Jews.

Hate is truth
Uniformity is strength
Ignorance is superiority
>>
File: 9782226195746g.jpg (82 KB, 350x543) Image search: [Google]
9782226195746g.jpg
82 KB, 350x543
>>5690329
>needs surgery and hormons
>natural

>The fact that there are those who hate the west does not prove the existence of cultural marxism.

Then how do you explain self-hating PCs and SJWs?

>>5690342
Nigger faggot cunt, 4chan is the epitome of free speech, unless you are a fat hambeast landwhale tumblurina that thinks that free speech is hate speech laws.

>>5690374
No, not burn them, just stop enabling them. The somewhat smart ones will survive. Let nature take its course. They clamored for independence in the colonies, now they have it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKtCVblxDRc

Soon the tree of European freedom will be watered with the impure blood of the barbarian invaders. Me and my comrade-in-arms boyfriend will laugh and kiss while the churches and mosques will burn.
>>
>>5690423
So you claim you want a darwinist world.
>let nature take its course
But don't realize that in such a world you wouldn't survive either.

You also claim that by saying nigger faggot cunt you are enacting free speech. You seem to think hate speech is free speech. Being a provocative cunt is not free speech. You're just an anti-social retard.

But yeah, I'll wait for the west to burn.

And wait.

And wait and wait

And then wait some more

While you waste your life being hateful.
>>
>>5690423
>>natural
Cancer is natural too. Are you going to claim cancer is manmade simply because we use chemotherapy and so on to treat it? And trans people have existed historically without surgery and hormones.

>Then how do you explain self-hating PCs and SJWs?
Being opposed to hate speech, misogyny, transphobia and the like does not mean they hate western civilization.

>Nigger faggot cunt, 4chan is the epitome of free speech, unless you are a fat hambeast landwhale tumblurina that thinks that free speech is hate speech laws.
Wrong. Just because it's tolerant of right-wing fascist shitposting, doesn't mean it favors free speech. The mods can literally ban you for any reason, they have zero transparency, zero accountability to the userbase. Reddit is actually a lot better for free speech - some individual subs might restrict what you say, but you can always make a new sub with your own rules. The site-wide rules are minimal compared to 4chan's, and the admins only get involved if a sub is heavily raiding other subs or encouraging criminal activity.
>>
>>5690462
Why should independent African nations be subsidies by western ones? If anything foreign aid is ruining their economy. Fuck you and your far-left horseshit.

>Cancer is natural too. Are you going to claim cancer is manmade simply because we use chemotherapy and so on to treat it?

It's funny how transexuals always subconsciously admit that they are cancer. But let me explain it to you slowly. You have a mental illness that should be cured, not enabled.

>And trans people have existed historically without surgery and hormones.

Somewhere down the line it wasn't enough that you could role-play, no, you demanded that the state subsidize your surgeries. You are scum for using taxpayer money to fund your delusions.

>Being opposed to hate speech, misogyny, transphobia and the like does not mean they hate western civilization.

No, but they sure use it to denigrate the west while excusing third world subcultures.
>>
this thread is proof that we need comunism
>>
>>5690516
Better dead than red. In the struggle to create the new man, comrade Stalin purged homosexuals. Yet in the following century college gays still read Marx. Disgusting.
>>
>>5690504
You're starting to lose oversight of who you're replying to. Maybe it's time to shut down the pc and get some fresh air.
>>
>>5690504
>Why should independent African nations be subsidies by western ones? If anything foreign aid is ruining their economy. Fuck you and your far-left horseshit.
Foreign aid, if properly applied, can allow developing countries to invest in industry and become developed. Of course that's not guaranteed to happen. But in any case, foreign aid is a pretty negligible cost to countries like the US.

>It's funny how transexuals always subconsciously admit that they are cancer. But let me explain it to you slowly. You have a mental illness that should be cured, not enabled.
Gender dysphoria is a medical condition, like cancer is. And there is no known cure for gender dysphoria, but transition is the most effective treatment. Other treatments, although ideologically preferable to those such as yourself, are less effective, and using them would therefore violate the basic ethical principles of the medical profession.

>
Somewhere down the line it wasn't enough that you could role-play, no, you demanded that the state subsidize your surgeries. You are scum for using taxpayer money to fund your delusions.
No, it's that when we have modern medical science we're obligated to use it. Societies managed to function throughout the middle ages without modern medicine, but that doesn't mean that people today would agree that "well, they did okay without medicine back then, so we really don't need it". And in many cases transition is not funded by the taxpayers, and even when it is the cost to the taxpayer is negligible.
>>
>>5690528
College gays probably have a better understanding of Marx than Stalin did. Stalin was one of the least Communist of all the Soviet leaders, he was just a generic military dictator. All of the Soviet leaders were to some extent, except Lenin.
>>
>>5690556
>I am a retard

You are.

>>5690553
>No, it's that when we have modern medical science we're obligated to use it.

No you're not. Pay for your own flesh sack artificial vagina.

At the end of the day you are but a globalist, corporate stooge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D40o-y32GA8

Hitler should have killed Himmler and named Röhm as his second in command.
>>
>>5687375
It's actually a thing for generally all cartoons, since it stands out and makes people look different whilst still mostly the same.

Still trans people generally seem to like webcomics a lot more then usual, probably because everyone passes in them and even if a character intentionally doesn't pass they can be made to seem look like a qt androgynous person.
>>
File: fallout.jpg (31 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
fallout.jpg
31 KB, 407x405
>>5690556
Stop talking garbage.
>>
>>5690593
>>I am a retard
Who are you quoting?

>No you're not. Pay for your own flesh sack artificial vagina.
As I said, most do. The point was that MOST people take advantage of modern medical science, saying "they did well enough without it in the middle ages" isn't an argument.

>>5690653
Wow, what a well thought out argument!
>>
https://youtu.be/lsxDm8U3vZc welcome
>>
File: 1452345765324.jpg (69 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1452345765324.jpg
69 KB, 400x400
>>5690669
>Wow, what a well thought out argument!
Do you really want me to argue with you why commies/marxists are bad? That's like saying that Hitler dindu nuffin.

Also, pic related. I still hate commies though.
>>
>>5690696
>Do you really want me to argue with you why commies/marxists are bad? That's like saying that Hitler dindu nuffin.
Naziism was pretty much the personal philosophy of Hitler and as an ideology clearly argued that genocide was a good thing. Communism was created by Marx and Engels long before the USSR was formed. Is there anything they wrote that actually advocates genocide?
>>
>>5690751
Marxism works on people like religion, and that's one of the reason I hate it. And hate people that adore Karl Marx(for some socialists he has reach god-like statues).

Strict ideology were the end justifies the means is really dangerous.
>>
>>5690782
For some socialist he lived very bourgeois life.
>>
>>5690942
A lot of socialist in western, first world countries are self hating bourgeois
>>
>>5686733
There's a difference between doing something by mistake and intentionally doing something.

If your grandparents are intentionally misgendering you and using the wrong name despite being asked nicely multiple times not to it's not inappropriate to at least voice how uncomfortable that makes you.
>>
>>5691189
You're a very petty, stupid person, aren't you? Gold?
>>
>>5691235
First time I smoked weed(I was also fading), I thought to myself "lol know i understand why blacks talk the way they talk, when I smoke I get on their level, im trans blck when i smoke homie, we crip walkin on my bloc homie, i show no love for a homo thug... etc".

Is that racist?
>>
>>5689851
This rebus you expect everyone to decipher in order to not offend your delicate sensibilities is anything but "basic"
>>
>>5689169
Calvin was also fallible, he spoke like an adult but he was still just a naive, dumb, kid, he was a quintessential Smart Aleck. This is shit because it's just a Mary Sue know-it-all that spoon feeds the audience lesson after lesson without any sort of character development. Even if you agree with it its shit and comparing it to c&h is hilarious.
>>
>>5693513
The vast majority of people here don't make unreasonable demands of others when it comes to misgendering, if you look like a guy they'll forgive strangers for referring to you as such. But if you explain to someone that you're not a guy, and that being referred to as such makes you very uncomfortable, and they still do it, that's something entirely different. If someone can't be bothered to not make you feel uncomfortable, even after having everything explained to them, they really don't deserve your compassion or respect. Mistakes are one thing, intentional misgendering is a blatant insult.
>>
>>5676851
This comic is kinda embarassing to read, especially as a MtF. But it kinda does have a point usually, just.. presented in this horrible way which infuriates people.

Also, I personally do not understand why (often really superficial) family ties are considered to be so important. Sure, this person might have given birth to my father but she's still an asshole to me and my father. Why should I care about her anymore than I should care about some random woman being a bitch to us? I do care about MY family, but I don't consider all my million relatives to be part of my family.
>>
File: 1453668042142.jpg (576 KB, 960x889) Image search: [Google]
1453668042142.jpg
576 KB, 960x889
>>5687359
She has the voice of cheap ladyboy prostitute.
>>
>>5676968
>11 year old girls
Boys
>>
File: Fat_sophie.png (206 KB, 415x442) Image search: [Google]
Fat_sophie.png
206 KB, 415x442
>>5687223
>This is what a MTF with a pre puberty transition looks like without myspace angles and photoshop
Why don't trans people just kill themselves? its worthless,no matter what you do you will never be a female.
>>
>>5695571
Theres a bit more to life than passing or being male or female.
If you want to kill yourself over that, thats weak as fuck.
Either depressions make you suicide or youre just talking out of your ass. And what sort of depressions not passing gets you is on noone to decide.
>>
>>5695571
Why don't autists just kill themselves? its worthless,no matter what you do you will never be normal.
>>
Okay no seriously, what the fuck is this?
It's just a rambling tirad of tranny liberalism. Does every page need a heavy handed fucking message? Jesus, her entire personality is based around being trans.

Oooooooooh.
>>
>>5695571
She looks just like any other woman though. Yeah she's fat, but that has nothing to do with gender. If you're going to play the "hurr durr trannies don't pass", you should post one that actually DOESN'T pass.
>>
>>5695546
So 11 year old girls DO talk like that?
>>
>>5697436
What in live made you so edgy you big homo?
>>
>>5697517
Nice madpost.
>>
>>5697545
No, I wasn't mad, it was a genuine question. Are you just a straight guy trolling "fags"?
>>
>>5697551
He's a man on a mission to cure autists.
>>
>>5697749
It's hard enough being gay, let alone being an autistic gay(like me). Why do people hate on autism so much?
>>
>>5697814
I dunno, ask "The Doctor" on tinychan.
>>
>>5687417
>Way to throw trans people under the bus, you shitlord.
what are you even talking about? It's not like anyone else is special or deserving of recognition, this world is a wasteland where only the cruel can thrive, and your strategy of banding together for illusions of safety is what brands you as cattle here.

Of course I'm going to throw you under the bus if you're not going to fight and string up the people who deserve it; --you're getting in my way--.
>>
>>5688876
you know it sounds like none of your problems have anything to do with being trans
>>
>>5697913
Take your medication. Your sperging again.
>>
>>5697937
Fine. Get bullied. I don't even fucking care. We both know you just feed on it you repugnant masochist slut.
>>
>>5697963
Do you often project your problems onto other people?
>>
>>5697982
The problems in question here are actually everyone's problems. I can't protect people who won't protect themselves because they refuse to become strong.
>>
File: The_8f5210_5586603[1].jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
The_8f5210_5586603[1].jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>5698002
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the strongest where do you rank yourself?
>>
>>5698019
>>
>>5676851
>Is it true

That most trans people are absolutely insufferable?

Yes. This is true.
>>
>>5697492
not to mention it makes no sense at all.

>constantly shitting on cis people
>hurr durr systematic violence against meeee!!
>>
File: 1432652284592s.jpg (4 KB, 108x125) Image search: [Google]
1432652284592s.jpg
4 KB, 108x125
>>5676851
I like capping reaction images from it
>>
>>5699131
One person hating on cis people is hardly equivalent to "systematic violence". Sure, it would be, if there were as many cisphobic trans people as there are transphobic cis people. But that's an entirely different situation and not really relevant to how things work in the real world.
>>
>>5697492
She makes good points. Maybe you should learn from them, OPenis.
>>
>>5699256
I agree, but if that person is constantly hating on them it shouldn't surprise them that they are not treated with that much respect.
>>
>>5699396
Sure, but when they talk about "systematic violence", that means they're not talking about something that affects ONLY themselves.
>>
>>5690468
>Being opposed to hate speech, misogyny, transphobia and the like does not mean they hate western civilization.
Not that anon but are you retarded or willfully ignorant? Nowadays it's not even just tumblr that hates West/whites but even politicians in Europe are outright saying that.
>>
>>5699470
>but even politicians in Europe are outright saying that.
Saying what, specifically? Do they outright say that they hate white people or the West?
>>
>>5677733
I'm normal and you freaks need lobotomies.
>>
>>5699570
Are lobotomies effective in treating gender dysphoria?
>>
>>5686808
>homosexual
>wouldn't it be between people of the same gender?
Uh that makes no sense, it's in the fucking word.
He didn't say homogenderfucktual
>>
>>5699627
most homosexuals are clearly transmysotoandrophobic because they aren't attracted to masculine vaginas.
>>
>>5699627
The SEX in homoSEXual refers to the act of sex. By your definition, any group composed of only one sex would be classified as homosexual, even if there's nothing sexual going on.
>>
>>5699658
Oh lookey there, not a single mention of gender.
>>
>>5699541
No but they HURT MUH FEELS and that's just as bad and an attack on muh identity and heritage!
>>
>>5699709
Sure, but it would be illogical for the "sex" in homosexual to have two meanings, it must mean one or the other. And if it means biological sex, then the term must apply to ANY circumstance where everyone is of the same sex. Would it make sense to refer to a "homosexual workplace", meaning one which doesn't have any women?
>>
>>5699958
>then the term must apply to ANY circumstance where everyone is of the same sex
Why would it? Why couldn't homosexual just mean someone who's attracted to people of the same sex? When have you ever been in a room with people of different sexes and considered it bisexual?
>meaning one which doesn't have any women?
You do realize homosexual is not a term used to only describe gay men, right? Lesbians are homosexual too
>>
>>5700105
>Why would it? Why couldn't homosexual just mean someone who's attracted to people of the same sex?
Because the "sex" in homosexual must refer to either biological sex or the act of sexual intercourse. If it refers to sexual intercourse (which it obviously does), then it could reasonable be based on EITHER gender expression or biological sex.

>When have you ever been in a room with people of different sexes and considered it bisexual?
I don't, and that's the whole point! We only use "homosexual" and "bisexual" to refer to situations where sexual intercourse is involved, which shows that the "sex" in homosexual refers to the act of sexual intercourse, not to biological sex.

>You do realize homosexual is not a term used to only describe gay men, right? Lesbians are homosexual too
Yeah, I know that. I was just using that as one specific example.
>>
>>5700135
>Because the "sex" in homosexual must refer to either biological sex or the act of sexual intercourse.
Agreed and the answer is biological sex. The question was not why would the "sex" in homosexual mean either of those things, the question was why would a gathering of people of only one sex be considered homosexual?
>We only use "homosexual" and "bisexual" to refer to situations where sexual intercourse is involved,
So when two people of the same sex are involved in a romantic relationship you only consider it homosexuality when they're in bed? When I see two guys kissing in public or holding hands I don't assume they might be really close straight friends just because one of them isn't currently penetrating the other.
>>
>>5700171
>the question was why would a gathering of people of only one sex be considered homosexual?
Because, if you say "sex" refers to biological sex and it doesn't refer to sexual intercourse, then "homosexual" could be applied to anything one-sexed (since by that definition, homosexuality LITERALLY MEANS "one-sexed"). You could talk about homosexual relationships, homosexual marriage, etc - but merely calling someone "a homosexual" would just mean they're not a hermaphrodite.

>So when two people of the same sex are involved in a romantic relationship you only consider it homosexuality when they're in bed?
Yes, because romance and sexuality are separate. It's generally assumed that homoromantic implies homosexual, and it's a reasonable assumption, but it's not strictly true. They may be homosexual, but they could also potentially be heterosexual or asexual or something.
>>
>>5700202
>Because, if you say "sex" refers to biological sex and it doesn't refer to sexual intercourse, then "homosexual" could be applied to anything one-sexed
No. We told you that that the term homosexual refers to the attraction of the same sex.
>since by that definition, homosexuality LITERALLY MEANS "one-sexed")
Homo doesn't mean one, it means same. Unisexual would be one-sexed, you pleb
>It's generally assumed that homoromantic implies homosexual, and it's a reasonable assumption
Outside the dorms of college kids taking queer geology 101 there's no such thing as homoromantic. It's just called homosexuality when you're only attracted to the same sex.
>>
>>5700236
>No. We told you that that the term homosexual refers to the attraction of the same sex.
Correct, the "sex" in homosexual refers to sexual intercourse.

>Homo doesn't mean one, it means same.
Fair enough. However, by your definition, if I had a friend of the same sex as myself, I could introduce them as "my homosexual friend".

>It's just called homosexuality when you're only attracted to the same sex.
So someone who is romantically attracted to the same sex, but is sexually attracted to either the opposite sex or no one, would be homosexual?
>>
>>5700416
>Correct, the "sex" in homosexual refers to sexual intercourse.
Incorrect, the "sex" in homosexual refers to sexual ATTRACTION. I can be attracted to someone I'm not having sexual intercourse with.
> I could introduce them as "my homosexual friend".
See above. Hopefully this is the last time we have to explain the definition
>So someone who is romantically attracted to the same sex, but is sexually attracted to either the opposite sex or no one, would be homosexual?
Prove such a person exists. Claims need proof
>>
>>5700438
>Incorrect, the "sex" in homosexual refers to sexual ATTRACTION. I can be attracted to someone I'm not having sexual intercourse with.
Okay, but sexual attraction is basically a desire for sexual intercourse. And homosexual BEHAVIOR is described as sexual intercourse, homosexuality as an orientation is just a desire for that.

>Prove such a person exists. Claims need proof
What would qualify as satisfactory proof?
>>
>>5700550
>Okay, but sexual attraction is basically a desire for sexual intercourse.
Correct. Finally you're starting to understand
>And homosexual BEHAVIOR is described as sexual intercourse
Sexual intercourse between people of the same sex is considered homosexual behavior. Two people of the same sex marrying each other or expressing their love vocally to each other is also homosexual behavior.
>homosexuality as an orientation is just a desire for that.
That's what all sexual orientations are. They all revolve around a desire, or lack of, for sex from a certain type of person
>What would qualify as satisfactory proof?
Scientific studies. You know, Standard procedure. I don't believe people can be gay just because someone on 4chan said so
>>
>>5700583
>Scientific studies. You know, Standard procedure. I don't believe people can be gay just because someone on 4chan said so
Really? You didn't believe homosexuality was real until you saw the first scientific studies on it?
>>
>>5700589
>the first scientific studies on it
Not specifically the first one but, yeah. I used to think that people who were attracted to the same sex were either lying or delusional until I saw experts studying it and proving that people really can be gay. "Believe it because I said so" never worked for me. If it did I'd probably end up believing that the devil causes homosexuality, considering that the first people to explain what being gay is was the preacher at the Church I used to go to as a kid.
Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.