[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans people and hip growth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: hips.png (367 KB, 569x532) Image search: [Google]
hips.png
367 KB, 569x532
How many of you actually had hip growth? I had hip growth but I'm a different story because I started hormones young. I want to know about the people who started after 18 (which is obvi the majority of trans people).
>>
Uhh, depends on the person. If you start before your pelvis fuses (usually between 18 and 25), they'll probably widen some. If it's already fused, then they won't.
>>
>>5674193
I wasn't asking if mine will. I was asking about the results of others lol

Mine have grown a lot. They were 31" to begin and they're 40" now.
>>
>>5674234
how old where you when you started and how long hrt?
>>
>>5674248
16. 2 1/2 years.
>>
>>5674234
Oh. My bad, that's my go to response whenever I see "trans" and "hip growth" in the same line of text.

Guess it pays to read.

Anyway, I didn't experience huge growth. Mine were like 35 (closer to 34.5, tbf), and grew to a tad over 38. That was less to do with hip growth and more to do with more meat down there.
>>
>>5674258
nice. you're lucky. I've gotten a bit of growth and I started right before my 21st birthday... hopefully that means they haven't fused yet and I'll get some more
>>
>>5674274
How long have you been on hormones now?
>>
>>5674278
7 months and I've went from 32" to 34" inches so far. not fat redistribution either I'm super sure and they ache sometimes
>>
>>5674283
lol emily?
>>
>>5674292
ilu arii <3
>>
i started at 25 and had no hip growth and barely any fat redistribution (fat just stores in the same place like it always had, in belly) but that's just because i started late
>>
>>5674234
That's great, good for you! How tall are you now? How wide are you shoulders?
>>
started mid twenties. had an inch of growth on my hips and my butt got a lot fatter. fat redistributed on my hips in general and made me realise how much larger they were

i went from a size 10 to a size 14 since starting HRT
>>
>>5674384
would you say that its okay that your hips didnt have a chance to widen because the fat makes up for it? do you have a nice girl ass?
>>
>>5674356
About 5'8". My shoulders are like 16"- 17" if I remember correctly. So, kind of broad but nothing crazy
>>
Started at 25 been 10 months
0 hip growth, I have a tiny bit of fat on top of it now but I really have no hips.
My fault for being too scared to start for too long.
>>
>>5674384
Whoa, nice :D Thick mama in da house
>>
>>5674167
about 4 months in my hips just shot out. the bones, i mean. i couldn't lie down sideways because it would hurt. i just let it happen and now that i'm around 6 months in, it seems to have slowed down. the bones shot out around 3 inches on both sides. i don't own a measuring tape so i can't get you an accurate measurement. i started at 18. i had wide-ish hips to begin with and i had a feminine frame, but now i can't hide it anymore.
>>
>>5674589
Interesting :) I honestly never had hip pain. Are they supposed to hurt when they grow?
>>
I'm not sure if mine have grown. I started hrt at 20 and now I'm 22. I seem to have gotten a wider hip waist ratio by looks. My waist is about the same, maybe a bit smaller. However, my hips have gone up from 34 to 37. I would think this must just be fat, but i don't feel very much fat on the sides of my thighs. Could it be bones? I thought that was unlikely, but I don't know what else.
>>
File: hips.png (684 KB, 537x627) Image search: [Google]
hips.png
684 KB, 537x627
Here's my shitty body. I usually wear much looser tops so not ever bump and curve is shown.

I started at 20. Pics is of when I was 8 months on hormones. I'm pretty chubby but my waist got visibly thinner since I took this pic. Now my proportions are in cis level range, I think.
>>
>>5674167
I started at 17. I maybe had a little growth, but it wasn't a whole lot.
>>
I'm 20, I started transitioning a week before I turned 20 and I've had some noticeable results in my hips. Nothing ultra major but I had more of an ourglass shape and my hips sway when I walk, which they never did. it's a good feel
>>
I started at 24 and my hips have grown a little (5 inches) yay :)
>>
File: 2016-01-25 12.57.46.jpg (2 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-25 12.57.46.jpg
2 MB, 3120x4160
i don't really know how much, but they did grow for me (i started at 20 and i'm 10 month) and i'm 5'4

i used to wear 28" pants and know i'm more at 30"/31"
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.