[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Orientation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 32452.jpg (16 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
32452.jpg
16 KB, 500x339
If I'm attracted to guys and transgirls, what the fuck am I supposed to tell people when they ask what my orientation is?

Calling myself gay seems insensitive to trans girls and calling myself bi seems way too presumptuous because I'm not into cis girls.

What do?
>>
'Bi, but mostly into guys'
>>
>>5672153
Just say you're attracted to guys and trans girls
>>
>>5672153
androphilic?
or just say you're attracted to primary sexual characteristics not secondary
or just say you love cock.
>>
>>5672153
You're attracted to dick. And feminine penis.
>>
>>5672175
I guess, but don't you think I'd be thought of as a chaser if I just say that?
>>
>>5672185
>>5672186
Hmm interesting suggestions. Probably my best options.
>>
>>5672216
Congrulations OP, you're a cockslut.
>>
>>5672153
Androphilic is the technical term for your orientation, but in most situations it'll probably just be easier to tell people you're bi.

It's kinda funny because just a few hours ago I was talking about this in a shitty bait thread (>>5670725), and mentioned that I'd never heard of anyone who exclusively liked penises or vaginas regardless of gender. I guess people like that do exist after all!
>>
>>5672153
If you are attracted to transgirls, YOU HAVE YET TO FUCK ONE.
>>
>>5672186
fememeine cock is cock that dos'nt work right?
>>
>>5672634
It kinda works but it can hurt to use it and little to nothing comes out.
Might not be perfectly stiff either.
>>
>>5672625
speak for yourself anon.
>>
File: 429994.gif (998 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
429994.gif
998 KB, 250x272
>>5672564
Androphilic seems pretty suitable. But I'm surprised at how uncommon this type of attraction supposedly is. I thought there were a lot of "gay" guys who like transwomen too. Guess I'm just out of the norm.
>>
>>5672153
I'm the opposite of you, I'm a cis girl who only likes cis girls and ftms. I just say I'm a gynocentric bisexual.
>>
>>5672830
Interesting. So I'd be androcentric bisexual. Even though this is technically correct, I don't really like how complex it might sound to normies. I'd honestly rather just say "I'm gay but I also like mtfs". Make sense?
>>
You like dick
>>
>>5672861
"I like dicks, and dick-havers"?

Phallosexual?
>>
>>5672814
A lot? No, not at all. You're literally the first one I've known.
>>
>>5672914
This. It would also be an amusing way to answer the question too. "I like people with dicks."
>>
Is that the guy that bullykun from gaygen likes? If so then solid bait op.
>>
>>5672914
Hilariously accurate. Sounds a bit too fetishistic for my taste though.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.