[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> i'm safe for sure... > i don't do this with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (256 KB, 1600x867) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256 KB, 1600x867
> i'm safe for sure...
> i don't do this with anyone, just with you
> just the tip
> don't worry I'm not gonna cum inside (proceede to cum inside)
> i'm not gonna put it in, relax (then shoves his dick full force dry on you)
The things men says to have unprotected sex amazes me but still, this shit is haunting me. Today I had unsafe sex for the 4th time. The guy's dickwas so fucking huge the standard condom didn't even fit the head, it was like puting a ring on a elbow.
I'm scared of aids guys... I'm a little piece of shit with no self control and and I'm scared...
>>
>>5672021
Just rape a baby and your aids will be cured.
>>
File: stretchy condom.jpg (318 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
stretchy condom.jpg
318 KB, 576x432
>>5672021
>fell for the 'it won't fit' meme
You're stupid, pic related.
>>
File: condom 2 tite.jpg (231 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
condom 2 tite.jpg
231 KB, 2000x1000
>>5672021
>The guy's dickwas so fucking huge the standard condom didn't even fit the head

you deserve to be pozzed
>>
>>5672021
I hate homos for this very reason.
>>
>>5672115
Dude, i put it with my own hands. Sure condoms stretch, but the pressure was so fucking tight that his dick turned pale and started to lose the erection.
>>
>>5672021
> I use condoms everytime.
> except for this time with you
Yea, that's typical. Enjoy your aids
>>
>>5672142
Then you should have told him to go buy his own condoms. Surely if he's not a diseased piece of shit he would know which ones fit.
I'm not very experienced but I still know which condoms I like best.
>>
>>5672221
There're lot of things I should've done. Unistalled grindr is the first. But damn I was so fucking horny... And Now I'll die
>>
>>5672021
This is why gay men need to be eradicated
>>
>>5672265
>Grindr
>Bareback creampie
>Scratch second point, just using Grindr
Enjoy your ARV resistant HIV.
Seriously, what is it with so many gay men and their inability to handle an exclusive LTR?

>>5672883
>tfw gay man
>tfw just want an emotional, lifelong, steady LTR with multiple STD and other disease tests before sexual activity commences
>seemingly 99% of the LGBT population: *on grindr* "u wnt bb ill poz ur neg hole good" "mm ys giv me ur raw dik daddy i wnt ur poz cum"
Tbh would rather remain a lonely permavirgin than partake in this self-destructive degeneracy.
>>
>>5672910
From all places on the internet I don't know why so many fucking prudes found their way to 4chan faggotry board. Seriously.
This is not black or white. You can have a free sexuality without risks or degeneracy, whatever that word means. You can explore your sexuality and have different types of experiences safely and this won't necessarily affect a future long term relationship negatively. On the contrary, the experience might enhance your maturity.
It's like I'm on r9k seeing robots reeeing at anyone who held hands with a girl.
>>
>>5672883
agreed
>>
>>5673836
How on earth is having bareback sex with a stranger 'safe'?
>>
>>5673854
Idiot, read again what I wrote. Both op and you represent oposing sides of a spectrum. You're a prude virgin loser and he's a slut. But fortunately there are more options in life rather than being a prude or a slut.
>>
>>5673836
That's right!! You can go and just do whatever feels good 24/7. Don't let anyone else hold you down! They homophobic and probably rascist too!

Blah blah blah fuck off, degenerate.
>>
>>5673932
kek, nice assumptions. This is a thread about someone who had bareback sex with a stranger who came inside of him, and people's reaction to that particular situation.

No one stated that it isn't possible to have safe sex. Everybody knows it is. It's just not relevant to this thread.
>>
>>5672091
Don't fuck a baby. Fuck a frog instead.
>>
>>5673836
>>5674084
I always see these posts and they always almost seemingly come from lonely polygamous/causal sex'ers.

I'm not even a virgin by this "Free sex and maturity by being the town bike" bullshit is laughable.
>>
>>5672021
One time I slept with a poz guy who said he was on hiv meds so his status is undetectable. Bareback ingredients felt fucking great.

Went into testing and I turned out to be positive. Later found out that the poz guy didn't follow his med instructions and just took them randomly.

I really fucking hate myself.
>>
File: 1435465889368.gif (538 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1435465889368.gif
538 KB, 640x360
>>5672021
I pray for you boy.
>>
I barebacked once. It was okay. There really was no excuse or sweet-talking though, neither one of us had a condom and we were already too hot and heavy to quit. He's fat, awkward, and super closeted, so I figure that he doesn't get laid a lot. Plus, we were friends for a while before that, so I don't think that he'd ever put me at risk... Right?
>>
>>5672021
If you are incapable of saying no, stop hooking up with people you barely know.

This isn't rocket science.
>>
>mfw dick too wide
>have to order condoms off of internet because middle of nowhere texas

Good thing i bottom mostly and have a stable relationship.
>>
This is your life you're playing with. It's your risk to take.
>>
File: 1373642944712.png (220 KB, 456x351) Image search: [Google]
1373642944712.png
220 KB, 456x351
>>5676621
I'm gonna needs some pics.
>>
>>5676657
This is a Christian board, I don't want to get banned.
>>
>>5676657
Prepare to be unimpressed by the length, it's like 5.5", though
>>
>>5676692
>5.5"
literally a clit.
>>
>>5672142

Sigh... People with small ..egos.. always think they know it all.

Go check /r/bigdickproblems - it's a real thing.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.