[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst LGBT feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 4L_Ff4V0gkz.jpg (116 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
4L_Ff4V0gkz.jpg
116 KB, 385x385
>be me
>talking to my straight best friend
>know him for almost 20 years
>recently out to him and he's chill about it, he just made clear that he's straight
>He's kinda hot and very kind, great personality, but never dated a lot of girls (more asexual than in the closet)
>kinda had a crush on him for a couple years
>he's telling me about a hot girl that he met at the gym and he's planing to ask her out
>he seems to like her a lot, it doesn't look like just a hookup
>feeling good for him but also like something inside of me is dying slowly

What are you worst feelings atm?

[spoiler]sorry for my English [/spoiler]
>>
Never crush on a straight friend. Get out and find more interesting guys that want to bone other men.

Are you in a country where people will want to kill you if they know you're gay?
>>
>>5661293
Not to that extremes most of my friends that I came out took it pretty well. I'm just in a small shitty town, the amount of gay people are slim to none and I'm recently out so I don't know many gay guys in general.
And I know that I mustn't fall for a straight guys and I'm trying to get over him, but right now it hurts and it's kinda hard for me...
>>
I felt in love with my straight friend, he was kinda another from other people around me, when I said him the truth, he has been ruining my life for 4 years, the worst thing is that nowadays feel something to him

tfw when he was the best potential bf I used to talk
>>
>>5661347
Op here.
I'm afraid of that feeling bro... I prefer moving on and keep being friends than confess to him.... But I'm so tempted to see what happens tho...
>>
>>5661221
dyke here, in love with some special snowflake biscum 'heteroromantic homosexual' who just wants me for sex and wants to date men. Constantly talking about guys she wants to marry and have babies with.
>mfw I act like I like being fwb cos that's all I can get
>mfw I have no face
>>
>close to this one friend, basically known each other as kids
>we're just hanging out in his backyard eating some popsicles and joking around
>he seriously asks me if im gay
>uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
>its ok if you are anon, just be honest with me, we're friends after all
>yeah... yeah I guess
>ah thats cool, I always kind of assumed...
>convo goes on fine
>later go home, ask myself if I literally just came out??????
>school starts up again in two weeks
>head to friends house
>hes not there, odd we usually walk to school together
>walk to school alone
>get to school
>everyone knows im gay

Lesson learned I guess. I have another story where another friend I trusted spread rumors that I was being fucked by him too lol
>>
>>5661504
I'm feeling very lonely since he disappeared, I can't even find someone to date on dating portals, because everyone is worser (mentally and look) than him (or I'm 1/10)
>>
>>5661564
Your friend was a piece of shit.
>>
>>5661613
Nah, I can blame him but realistically I just trust too easily.
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
When you're gay, but you have feelings for a girl that's your friend and they're not sexual. And she doesn't like you back, but she likes one of your best friends. And you die slowly inside whenever you see them together. And he doesn't even like her.
>>
>>5661630
You trusted that he wouldn't be a piece of shit, but he was as it turned out.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.