[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I told my mom that I'm a transgender woman and she accepted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
I told my mom that I'm a transgender woman and she accepted me. I'm glad.
I thought she would be disappointed, but she is not.
>>
If she said that, she truly loves you. Appreciate what you've got OP, not many people are blessed.
>>
>>5657860
>blessed
Bloody hell, I can't imagine a single family in my country not being supportive.
Whats wrong with your parents /lgbt/
>>
That sounds wonderful. I'm happy for you, OP.
>>
File: MASATO-277912&カイ-13.jpg (314 KB, 800x747) Image search: [Google]
MASATO-277912&カイ-13.jpg
314 KB, 800x747
>>5657860
She is a religious Catholic person, but she accepted me. She is not mad at me, she is not disappointed, and she supports my HRT.
>>
>>5657843
she's dead inside tho. Her dreams of having a normal family and grandchildren have been crushed worse than the fucking titanic. Good job OP
>>
File: ruka54.jpg (58 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
ruka54.jpg
58 KB, 450x253
>>5657867
Thank you.
>>5657871
I know my mom, I know she is not dead inside.
>>
>>5657843

If your mom is a feminist single-mom,chances are she designed you the way you are, it's all according to the gynocentric final solution.
>>
>>5657880
you need to get out more
>>
these were her options:

>accept delusional son and his delusions

>be victim of tranny rage

no brainer.
>>
>>5657865
We don't come from shitty cuck Sweden
>>
>>5657883
M8 children of single mothers have huge rates of issues and mental illness. A boy needs a father.
>>
>>5657888

gotta love sweden, where boys are encouraged to act like girls and girls are encouraged to make black babies and convert to islam.
>>
>tfw mom thought I was gay anyway and I have a sister so no responsibility for children
If I liked sports and was an only child, I'm sure my parents would be crushed.
>>
>>5657843
>>5657870

Congrats, OP. What did you think her reaction would be?

My parents haven't really accepted me so much as they don't think I really have a problem. They don't think I should transition, they don't even want me to grow my hair. They think I should just put the feeling to the side and go on with life like a normal man. I'm pretty sure they don't know I'm taking HRT, though. They're still feeding, clothing, and housing me while I go to school, though. So I have that to be thankful for.

>>5657865

Religious upbringing is usually the problem for many.
>>
Did you tell her that you avatarfag on 4chan?
>>
>>5657895
I used to never believe that until reading the studies. Shits crazy.
>>
>>5657865
>Whats wrong with your parents /lgbt/
as much as i hate to meme, western religion
>>
File: tumblr_m6wigsezwg1rt1b3ko1_1280.png (52 KB, 1020x365) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6wigsezwg1rt1b3ko1_1280.png
52 KB, 1020x365
>>5658825

I never expected being a tranny would drive me to being an edgy fedora tipper either, senpai. Though I was edgy back when I was religious too. That was probably the pessimistic outlook from dysphoria.
>>
>tfw your mom is more accepting of you than you are of yourself

t-thanks mom
>>
File: IMG_2087.png (1 MB, 1475x1475) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2087.png
1 MB, 1475x1475
>>5657843
>>5657870
>>5657877
Ruka post more plz
>>
>>5657843
I'm glad i found this thread. If youre who I think you are, I would like to apologize. Im sorry for disappearing like that. We got everything fixed now and I'm back on Skype. You probably moved on but I hope youre doing well!
>>
Happy for you OP =)
>>
>>5661968
what anime is she from? she looks cute
>>
Stein;s Gate. The VN is awesome, haven't seen the anime.
>>
File: IMG_2074.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2074.jpg
145 KB, 1280x720
>>5662908
You're in for a surprise, she's in the first couple episodes of steins gate
>>
File: Rukako 002.jpg (387 KB, 723x1023) Image search: [Google]
Rukako 002.jpg
387 KB, 723x1023
>>5657843
It's been over 6 years for me, and my mom still won't accept me. I wish I could be close to my mom... and my family in general.

I would love to make my own family someday with a loving partner. I would love my children unconditionally.
>>
>>5657895
>>5658148
As far as I know, the need for a father hasn't so much been proved, but rather the need for two parents, and even other family members for that matter.

Family is the primary social bonds a person has, the fewer and the weaker those bonds are then the more likely a person is to suffer from mental health issues. Kids from single parents are also way more likely to seek family bonds in all the wrong places, like gangs.
>>
>>5657895
My strong paternal figure convinced me even more that I didn't want to be a man.
>>
>>5663532
M8 children of two straight cis parents are all always more well adjusted than kids in weird faggy situations
>>
My mom had the same initial reaction, but it's become clear by now that she actually has no interest in all acknowledging my identity. I have literally never had a conversation with her where she called me my preferred name or pronouns without having to be corrected, and she usually gets annoyed if I correct her more than once in a single conversation. She's the only person in my life who fails consistently to even seem interested in trying to change how she views me. Aside from her, I get misgendered maybe a couple times per year.
>>
>>5663766
>children of two straight cis parents are all always more well adjusted

Absolutely not true. Two good parents are infinitely better than two bad parents.

You would have to be willfully shitting yourself if you think that two deadbeat drunks (who happen to be heterosexual) would raise a child better than two loving, intelligent, and sober parents (who happen to be homosexual).
>>
>>5663766
Well we won't know until we wait a generation to find out if it does or not since kids haven't been allowed to be raised in same-sex marriages in most places.

So I guess you'll just have to suck it up until then :^)
>>
I am a transgender woman but I want to avoid telling my parents as much as possible for as long as I can, my mom hates people who are different, she is a bit racist and totally against gay and lesbian people, I can only imagine being alienated and hated by my family for the rest of my life if I came out and told them about it. Do you think I should hide it as long as possible or just tell them straight up, even if it means being disowned?
>>
>>5658825
Yeah it's all religion's fault, that's why Japan and South Korea are among the only developed nations that haven't legalized gay marriage yet
>>
>>5670938
"traditional christian values" are what's wrong with my parents, not society
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.