[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 2 am and I have an appointment to an actual legit trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ghgh.png (86 KB, 216x235) Image search: [Google]
ghgh.png
86 KB, 216x235
It's 2 am and I have an appointment to an actual legit trans clinic 10 hours from now.

I have been waiting for this moment for 8 years.

I might die.

Someone help me.
>>
>>5654757

How old are you, senpai? Whatever that number is, you're likely too old to be so nervous.
>>
>>5654845
I'm 22.

The last time the youth clinic wasted my time for three years before deciding that I didn't want it bad enough.
>>
File: tumblr_n5tpchFrog1rfngx5o1_400.png (283 KB, 339x369) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5tpchFrog1rfngx5o1_400.png
283 KB, 339x369
>>5654757

It's not that big of a deal anon, they just talk you for a couple minutes and then they cut your penis off and give you some tits.
>>
>>5654862
>they cut your penis off and give you some tits.
this is the exact opposite of what I wanted.
>>
>>5654988
Looollll why are you even worrying about anything? FtMs have no age limit, no worries about passing, etc. No wonder they turned you away at the youth clinic. They know how permanent the changes are from testosterone and wanted to make sure they weren't letting some stupid teenage girl ruin her life for a fad/snowflake points.
>>
>>5654859

So you are that Finnish FtM, right? That was pretty fucked up what happened to you?
>>
>>5655020
I am mADE OF FEAR AND ANXIETY.

>>5655022
Yes. But then again they had their reasons and apparently my childhood was harder than I thought and my autism was still pretty bad (I keep thinking that it's getting better but apparently it doesn't) and my dad died and they figured that my life is already hard enough without adding a sex change to it.

I'm sure the extra four years in dysphoric hell helped my quality of life.
>>
>>5655199
im pretty sure i read about you, sounds like it has been pretty shitty for you dude, i hope this appointment can work things out for you! im rooting for you anon!
>>
>>5654988
>>5655199

But anon, why would you want to downgrade to male? We're literally the trash gender, you already won the genetic lottery by being born as a girl.
>>
>>5655467
i know this is bait but
>what is dysphoria and why does it affect afabs
>>
>>5655467
Because it took me forever to realise not everyone feels the way I do, that being female isn't just SUPPOSED to feel bad.
>>
just remember, if you die now you'll never be a pretty girl
or a handsome boy
or a whatever
>>
File: CalmingCat.gif (194 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
CalmingCat.gif
194 KB, 500x250
>>5654757
You can do it, anon! No die. I'm cheering for you from across the world. I hope it goes well!
>>
>>5656521
I'll be an ugly gummy-faced fuck now that my bones have settled, but thank you.

>>5656669
I'll literally never stop staring at that gif for 5 minute spans straight.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.