[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
looking for my future girl in toronto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Does-Netflix-Chill-Ruin-Dating.png (809 KB, 728x728) Image search: [Google]
Does-Netflix-Chill-Ruin-Dating.png
809 KB, 728x728
so i'm a 21 year old University of Toronto student & living downtown. I'm new to the city and I'm looking to find a transgender girlfriend to be real & success stories have brought me here,

anyone have any suggestions on bars to possibly meet someone ? or advice lol idk
>>
why specifically transgender?
>oh boy dis gon b good
>>
because I dated a trans girl before and it was by far the best relationship I've had, I've dated two girls since & now I want to specifically date a trans girl because of my past positive relationship
>>
>>5651311
You're looking for a long term relationship in a bar?
>>
>>5651311

What made you decide to go out with the first girl?
>>
>>5651382
awwwwwww
>>
Yeah in a bar, if not in a social place like a bar where people go to meet people ? & don't say coffee shop because no one realistically wants to be hit on while waiting for their coffee

& honestly when I first met her I didn't know she was trans, I met her at a house party we went on a date & on the 2nd date she told me she was trans it was a huge shock but like we talked about it and yeah we continued our relationship That's how I met her lol she more or less found me since she started the convo
>>
>>5654785
honestly when I first met her I didn't know she was trans, I met her at a house party we went on a date & on the 2nd date she told me she was trans it was a huge shock but like we talked about it and yeah we continued our relationship That's how I met her lol she more or less found me since she started the convo
>>
>>5651311
I was gonna book SRS in Montreal but then a friend of mine said he couldn't come and give me company, so I booked in Thailand instead...
You're just a week late dammit.
>>
>>5658724
Awhhhh that sucks ! But at least your getting your srs ! Goodluck !
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.