[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Can anyone help? I'm kinda in a bad position at the moment, in 2 days I'm supposed to go to the doctor and talk to him about hormones and my guidance counselor wanted me to keep my mom out of it. Well I told my sister in law about it so that she could drive me and she went and told my mom. My mom is now the one driving me and she's a total control freak (first words out of her mouth after saying she was driving me were that she was gonna go and ask him about all this stuff for herself and then make a doctor's appointment for herself) so basically I'm not gonna be able to say a single word to the doctor, therefore not gonna be able to talk to him about hormones or anything.

Any help for my situation?

Have a cute kitty for your troubles
>>
>>5647745
Try calmly explaining to your mother that she is being a control freak and that you don't want her driving you there because you want to talk talk to the doctor alone so you can say what is truly on your mind. Tell her it is perfectly fine for her to book her own doctor's appointment but to stay out of yours. Control freaks don't often realise that they are control freaks or how controlling they're being and often have to be told that they are being control freaks and to stay out of other people's business. Being a control freak, she won't take this news well but she will get over it. Tell her that if she's in the room with the doctor that you know she'll do all the talking and you won't get to say anything to the doctor, which is you whole point of you going there. If she still insists on driving you, tell her she has to wait in the waiting room and if she tries to come in with you, tell her in front of the doctor to wait in the waiting room and that you want to talk to the doctor alone. The doctor should be able to help you with the situation from there.
>>
>>5647745

Why did your sister in law backstab you like that?
>>
>>5650462
She does it all the time, figured I'd of wised up by now but I'm not that bright I guess
>>5650451
I can't get her to not drive me but I might be able to get her to stay in the waiting room, I'll do like you said and say it in front of the doctor, see what happens, thank you
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.